Griddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Griddy

Tell us how Griddy made you happy
I appreciate the regular updates on charging my account, the alerts on high usage times and easy billing. Thank you
Glad you are finding our push notifications helpful!
LOVE Griddy! Changing from expensive rates has been lifechanging! Thank you Griddy!
You're welcome! We're so happy to be able to help you save!
I ❤️ Griddy. We have been a customer since June 2018 and we will never go back to a “normal” energy company. We have literally saved thousands and it’s super easy to gage high price times. The app is awesome and so is Griddy ❤️
Thanks for being such an avid Griddster! We're happy wholesale is the way to go for you!
After over 40 years with Reliant (or whatever corporate name they reshuffled from/to), Griddy is an actual breath of fresh air: an electricity choice long overdue and meaningful to average Texans.
HI David! Happy to hear that your switch over to wholesale pricing has been a beneficial one for you! We think it's the way to go, too!
I am a single disabled person taking care of two disabled children, a disabled mother, and my grandma and that means I am broke and barely have any money but thanks to Griddy, I can add whatever I can to it and that’s that, plus the prices are much better than a regular company. I don’t know what I’d do without Griddy!
Happy to hear we are helping make your life easier! We don't know what we'd do without you either!
I have no complaints about Griddy. So far I’ve saved $1500 a year on my electricity with Griddy and that includes the crazy rate jump last year.
Hi James! Thank you so much for your raving reviews! We're extremely happy to help you save!
Griddy is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews