GRIP6 Reviews

(801) 201-6115

bryce@grip6.com

6952 High Tech Drive

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
First time buying from Grip 6 very happy with design/belt and the customer serves was excellent.
Posted 50 minutes ago
We were looking for a belt that didn't ruin our T-shirts! Both my husband and myself were impressed with the GRIP6! We've been wearing our GRIP6 belts ever since they arrived. They are very comfortable. There was a bit of a learning curve regarding doing up the buckle though, which required retraining our brain!
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm the happy owner of 4 belts now, they are awesome! You guys rock!
Very nice product
Easy to use & very stylish.
Grip 6 belts an buckles are high quality. The order I placed shipped quickly and I am vey satisfied with both belt and buckle. Yes I will order another color belt.
Very nice, I love it!
It's exactly what they advertise. Good material. Good design. Worth the price. GET. YOU. SOME.
Have bought another belt. Very good company. I forgot to mention the discount code, contacted them and gave me the discount with no problem. very impressed.
I love these belts. Simple no moving parts means no breaking points. Never slide off my waist and my job is very physical. Looks great thank you
I've never watched an entire YouTube advertisement unless I had no choice until GRIP6. It caught my attention because I have an allergy to most belt buckles so I've had to buy plastic ones that don't last. I've even tried wrapping embroidery floss. I've also been stuck buying fake leather or leather belts that crack or stretch. No more! I eventually got around to ordering my belt and I love it. Thank you for designing the last belt I'll ever have to buy (unless I want to mix up colour and buckle style). I'm a very happy customer.
Awesome!!!
High quality product, works as advertised and looks great.
Love My GRIP6 belt must comfortable bed I've ever owned hands-down !!!
Great service,belt and buckle quality as advertised. Wished that I had ordered a larger size,really need that “tail”to tighten the belt.
My new belt has been delivered to my place of work, but I am shut out due to covid19 so a fuller review will come I have another grip 6 which i love for the simple effective design
Got this belt in the mail and I love it.
Bought my first belt combo after recieving your E-Mail and watching your video! IMPRESED with the life-time guarantee. Bad experience with competitor Slide-Belt, as buckle 'hinge' screws broke apart. Was told Sorry,but you had the belt four years. # not impressed!
I love these belts. I was tire of the belly branding from my normal belts!! These are sleek and light. The designs are awesome and the fact they have my hometowns Tetons on one of them is so cool! I have a couple. I bought my brother the Wyoming flag belt. I'll be saving my pennies for my next one! The Tetons belt! These are worth the price!! Great job you guys.
Very comfortable, works well. Would love to see beefed up version, thick & stiff so I can clip or hang gear from it
GRIP6 is rated 4.83 based on 7,269 reviews