GRIP6 Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Noor H
"A very practical belt. The best belt I ever had."
Bernhard Z
"this belt is just what I was looking for. it‘s solid and it fits perfectly. awesome."
"I bought the three pack. The belts are easy to use after a short time becoming familiar with the process. I particularly like that the belts eliminate the problem of standard belts where one hole is too loose and the next hole is too tight. I have recommended these belts to my son and my co-workers."
"I didn’t think it was going to be anywhere near as advertised, but man I got a pleasant surprise. The belt is seriously comfortable (to the point of forgetting that I’ve got it on) and it’s so much quicker to put on and take off than a buckle belt. I already started saving for a second belt!"
"Been wearing my belt for two weeks now and I’m extremely pleased with it. It does exactly what is claimed. It fastens easily, holds consistently and is comfortable."
"I love my grip6 belt, it is secure, durable, and stylish. I will be buying more in the future!"
"This is now the only belt my husband wears. We've been together for a decade, and he has never loved a gift this much! He literally wears it everyday."
"Simple belt, and it works! Very comfortable and you’ll forget it’s there."
"I have a Grip6 for three years and find this belt to be amazing. Works as expected. To top it off they have Great customer service. They stand behind their belts. My belt is starting to so some wear and tear after 3 years and they are replacing the belt after three years. I will say it again Great customer service and customer for life."
"By using experience,my conclusion is:marvellous Slim D:Simplicity Lightweight Innovative Masterpiece Durability"
"I been wearing my belt and is awesome how it feels. It does feel light. I had problems with shipping, but Customer service was great to provide with my belt. Very happy of the purchase. GREAT Customer Service!!!"
"Love the belts. They fit perfectly. I will be buying more in the future"
"I too had doubts about this belt. I dont have them any more. I couldn't be happier.light weight, slim, looks good, and most importantly it doesn't slip or move no matter what i do. Love it, and it will definitely be the only belt i use from now on."
"Great stuff! Good quality gear."
"Very simple, light, nice build quality."
"Simple, básico, ajuste exacto, elegancia y no todos pueden tenerlo"
"Hubby loved his gift! These belts are a little bit to figure out but hubby loves the fact that they are so comfortable and do not dig in."
"Great product. Easy and efficient purchase and delivery."
"A very practical belt. The best belt I ever had."
"Ordered one belt and buckle for UK delivery and it arrived in 11 days. Making use of my subscription discount you beat the competition pricewise and so far I am happy with the product, Will take a few years to see how it lasts :-) I was a little worried that the friction locking wouldn't hold up, I shouldn't have been. No amount of bending, stretching or belly busting shifted the buckle. Well done guys another will follow."
"Great quality and service. Remind that EU buyers have to pay additional taxes... Happy with it, because of very good quality and good looking!"
"I bought the Men's Classic Pack. The belt and buckle are light and hence stay in place and don't droop down at the buckle. The belts and buckles look good and it is easy to mix and match belts with buckles. Also with very little practice, one can cinch the belt up tight. So far they are wearing well and time will tell if the belts will last regular wear and tear."
"Service was as advertised."
GRIP6 is rated 4.87 based on 2,950 reviews