GRIP6 Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP6
4.8
Based on 26,317 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Grip6 Review Absolutely love my grip6 belts they never come loose and are easy to use
Read GRIP6 Reviews

Guest
Allan T
Sel L
Robert Y
The best Belt and Buckel ever, also the Cardholder with and without loop.
I have ordered from grip 6 several times and find their products to be very high quality. My orders have been delivered promptly and the website was easy to navigate.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Just received my new wallet. Amazing quality, works as described perfectly and so much more comfortable than my tired old leather bifold. Couldn't be happier!
Posted 1 hour ago
Belt and buckle were exactly what I was looking for in a 1-1/2" lightweight belt. Perfect fit and super comfortable.
All my belts that I use are Grip 6 ! They are the best!
It's a great idea, and it looks terrific, but I've had it a week and I'm still apprehensive about my ability to unfasten it quickly enough for urgent trips to the loo. Cinching it back again usually requires a few minutes of fumbling as well. I hope you can figure out how to make it more user friendly.
I purchased this belt for 2 reasons, first, it is made in the USA and second quality. When I received the belts, I was impressed by both the materials of construction and the ease of use. Of, course, the good looks are a plus too. I am so impressed with the quality that I will also purchase a belt for my Son!! (the mens Conservation Buckle and 1.5" webbing are perfect!)
If you want good wool socks for the winter, don't mess about by grip6 socks because the quality and the customer support is the best.
Good price, fast shipping. Whats not to like!?!
I was on the fence about buying this belt, but finally did and don’t regret it a bit. My weight fluctuates and I was tired of belt holes wearing out. This belt is worth every penny.
I'm liking these socks. They are as advertised, comfortable, keep your feet dry and don't stink after wearing all day. This is winter though. They appear to be borderline thin enough for summer, we will see. I plan to buy more, it's hard to get over the price but can you put a price on comfort? Sizing is right for me, I am 9.5 and bought medium. I forgot and put them in regular wash and dry. They looked like the shrunk a little but I put them on and they were fine.
Great product!
Great belt but overpriced even promo discount.
I appreciate made in USA products.
The belt I just purchased is lighter and wimpier than previous belts I purchased. It does not support a gun and holster as well as my older belts. Your site does not have any indicators of this difference.
Very Disappointed, I was expecting more (comfort, relax sock) to tied.
Bought the Approach XT Wool Ankle Socks for my son and he reported they are so comfortable and actually do help keep his feet temp regulated. This was after a month of both of us wearing the Overland Blue Wool Crew Socks. Great socks, and if they last anywhere near as long as they claim, well worth the money, especially considering U.S. sourced material and manufacturing!
I bought the wallet for a family member and he said "it's amazing"!!
It’s not good for a belly keep me a loose belt again and again
Love the socks they are comfortable and very well made,last a long time through a lot of abuse,heel doesn't wear out like most made in China socks,love they are all American product.
Very easy to use. Great quality!
GRIP6 is rated 4.8 based on 26,317 reviews