GRIP6 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GRIP6

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy

Live Chat
"Excellent service, the belt is very nice and works perfectly."
"This is my 2nd Grip6 belt. They are comfortable, easy to wear and sturdy. Ordering is easy, shipping is fast, and I would recommend them to any one."
"These crazy belts really work. And they're lightweight."
"Easy process to purchase and check fit. Belt is fantastic, light and sleek. Am already recommending to friends."
"I bought a Grip6 belt off of Amazon a year ago and I am extremely happy with the quality and function. I liked the belt so much that I just purchased three more straps and buckles. My order was shipped two hours after placing it on the Grip6 website and I received them two days later. I’m proud that this product is made in America ! Customer service are a pleasure to deal with."
"Purchasing was quick and easy. Shipped very fast. I was impressed by the instagram ad and your sales pitch. I am definitely excited to try out the belt when it arrives. Thanks for the great customer service thus far!"
"I like how comfortable the belt is compared to other belts."
"Ordered this belt for a thinner alternative to leather belts for hiking on The Appalachain Trail. Haven’t tried it on the trail yet but i’m sure it’s gonna be just what i am looking for. Fast shipping too !!!...Thanks !!!"
"I love the adjustability of this belt!"
"Very comfortable, and stay snug... Couldn't be happier. I know what a few people will be getting for B-day and Christmas gifts this year..."
"I just received my belt today, I tried it on right away. It took a bit of doing at first, but it did not take long to figure out how to tighten the belt up. So for now, thumbs up."
"Exact fit, excellent product. Will definitely get 2 or more soon! Thanks Grip6 for an amazing invention."
"High quality...EZ to use!!!"
"Hands down the best belt I’ve ever worn — and super stylish to boot!"
"Grip6 belts are awesome. I purchased 1 to try out then I just ordered a Classic pack of 3 with a belt hanger. I absolutely love these belts. Now I have 4 with different color combinations and I can toss out my other cheaply made but not cheaper belts. They have a winner on their hands and I ordered them shipped right out and got them today! So happy! I would probably purchase more but with their Guarandamntee not sure I’ll ever have to? But if I do I know where I’ll be ordering them! I’ll order some for gifts for sure! And made in the USA oh yeah! Thanks for a quality product Grip6!!!"
"Great belt that is both stylish and comfortable!"
"Absolutely outstanding customer service! Very quick response to all questions. Was my first time ordering, but will certainly be ordering more in the future as these were a gift. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆"
"I’ve only had the belts for one week, but love them so far. Extremely comfortable and well made."
"I’ve only had it for an hour, but it works perfectly. It seems like it’ll last longer than my other belts."
"Shipped out very quickly I’m in Canada so I won’t receive it for another week or so... Will update review when I’ve had a chance to use the belt"
GRIP6 is rated 4.85 based on 193 reviews