GRIP6 Reviews

(801) 201-6115

bryce@grip6.com

6952 High Tech Drive

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy
Fantastic product, packaging, and service. When the postal service messed up and didn’t deliver my order, Kait from Grip6 was wonderfully understanding, and she arranged to have another one sent out right away!
Posted 23 minutes ago
I loved the first two belts so I much I had buy one more and a hanger to keep them somewhere!
Posted 24 minutes ago
I’m not sure what’s better, the Customer Service at GRIP6 or their product?! Both are Amazing!!!! I placed an order for my husband for Christmas and I had made an error on what I ordered. When I called, not only did someone answer right away, but, she was so nice.. and helped to fix everything! She also got it out to me in time to give to him for Christmas. He is now in love with all of belts I got him. The quality is great and changing the buckles only takes a few seconds. Keeping them on the hanger is perfect storage and makes it easy to pick out which one to wear. He has already started the list of all the new ones he wants to add to his collection for his birthday. Thank you GRIP6 for making a wonderful product and standing behind it!!
Posted 46 minutes ago
This is a very effective and useful belt. Exactly what I was looking for! Very lightweight, both strap and buckle. Buckle is thin and goes virtually unnoticed. It may be a little tough to get it super tight because of the angle you have to pull the belt through, but otherwise it is a belt that can be tightened to the fraction of an inch. One other thing small issue I have though, if you get the belt really waist tight, then the belt can have a tendency to "bite" a little. Other than that, this is a great product!
Ive been using Grip6 belts now for several months. I can’t praise these belts and there buckles any higher. A great product and a great service team who responds to all you enquires. Through the sleek buckle you’ll no longer have holes in your t-shirts. Delivery to the Netherlands took longer but this was due too the couriers. DHL switched to post NL (very strange)
The very best belt ever made!!!
I enjoy a lot your products and your customer support!
Very nice belt.
Simply the coolest. I've not used any other types of belts after starting on Grip6.
Fits great. Easy to put on. Stays in place
good product, easy to wear
A seemingly simple yet amazingly genius design. Easy to fasten and release and never needs adjustment while wearing. It looks great and works very well.
Nice product, well made and easy to use. They shipped quickly
Cool. I recommend this product.
I ordered 8 custom design belts for the holidays and everyone loved them! Easy to submit my design, approved quickly, processed and shipped in a reasonable time, and quality product! They take a little time to adjust to how to tighten but, they hold well and are comfortable. I hope to buy many more through the coming years! Thanks for a good product!
I recently bought two different styles in two colors. I have now decided after wearing them for a while, this is the only belts I need. Need some free belts?
The belts are good. Only the delivery took many days before I could receive it. Actually the belts are too long for me. I should buy 34 inches long instead of 36. If I cut it short, I afraid I can’t make good the edge afterward!
I ordered two belts. 1 men’s and 1 women’s. The men’s belt I was sent is the incorrect size. I’ve contacted Grip6 but have had no response.
It's so simple,light
Comfortable, a bit tricky to take off.
GRIP6 is rated 4.82 based on 5,526 reviews