GRIP6 Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Returns Process
Easy
Grip6 Review Absolutely love my grip6 belts they never come loose and are easy to use
Read GRIP6 Reviews

Guest
Allan T
Sel L
Robert Y
The best Belt and Buckel ever, also the Cardholder with and without loop.
Grip 6 belts are Awesome. I Love switching buckles. Customer Service is equally Awesome They're the best.
Best web belt I’ve owned. Super easy on and off. Good value especially for a piece of clothing made in the USA.
I think they are a quality product. I wear a size 10 EEEE width and found the large size I ordered a bit snug. I'm thinking about XL for my next order and will try them before committing to a larger order.
I love these belts. I kept buying cheap belts but they continued breaking after a couple of months. I wanted a study and durable belt that would last an active lifestyle in the woods and at work. I have definitely found that belt!
ROCK SOLID unique buckles & straps! I now have 2 buckles (Ninja Black & Gunmetal Horizon). I also have 2 straps (black & brown). The straps & buckles feel like they are going to last the rest of my life! Seriously! They are really well made. (These is not another no-name crappy belt from Amazon!) Now that I have some basic colors, I want to start getting some fun strap & buckle colors/designs!
Best socks ever! I have been buying these for years. I purchase them for gifts for friends and family. If you want a sock that lasts long time then look no further. I love that they now have several kinds ofs socks from ankle to boot socks. They now have more colors too, which Is awesome.
These are well made socks. I've noticed when I have them on and walk around all day my feet don't get overheated and sweat like they do when I wear regular wool socks. The elastic in them keeps them snug on my feet in every direction. I have washed all my Grip6 socks twice and so far none of them have pilled, showing that they have a high abrasian resistance factor. Overall, I would recommend these socks to anyone who is on their feet all day.
I have been wearing GRIP6 socks exclusively for several years. They simply do not wear out. We live in Arizona and I’ve found that even in the summer heat they are not only comfortable but also allow my feet to breathe. My feet remain dry.
Grip 6 socks are the most comfortable socks I have ever bought. I like the choice between boot socks (great with my Danners) and crew socks (ditto in my Ropers). They are well made, are comfortable in our cold winter weather, and also during the few warm days we have had so far this spring. I've bought about eight pairs so far and I like them all - even the seconds I have purchased.
Great customer service. Awesome belts!
Socks are way too tight. I am a 4E width, and I have to force them on. Can't use them. Length is ok, but they slide under my foot. That said, they do look like good quality socks.
My order was returned based off a wrong address and I tried contacting them. No one replied and now I paid for a belt and have nothing to show. Please contact me.
Grip6 delivers excellent products and amazing customer service. I highly recommend their products for personal use or eveyas gifts.
This company had me with my first purchase over 8 years ago. The belts are amazing and the only belts left in my closet. I have even bought them as gifts. I also recommend them to everyone. Then they brought on the wool socks and again I am hooked to the tune of over 20 pairs. Service is amazing and they answer every question. Lastly the warranty, they stand by the products 100%. I had a pair of socks get a hole and after one call it was replaced. They also sent the return so they could find out why they got the hole. I will stay a loyal customer for ever. Thank you Grip 6 for being the best company you can .
I was a smart wool customer for years! I am now a grip 6 customer as they are american made and like keeping things at home. Not only are they made here they are RAISED here !!
Love these socks! They are wool and are fantastic in the winter, but the properties of wool make them great in the summer too. They are nice and thick, and look great. Would love to see a lot more designs soon
It is been a long..long time since I have experenced designed and built in America.by Americans who beleive and understand the concept and experence. Outstanding products and staff. While I have my favorite..the customer service staff is an above reproach experence. I am a life long and grateful customer. looking forward to new products in the near term...[wool scarfs,vests.sweaters,loose bottom long sleeve pull over poncho/shirt...hiking sticks with some tricks...vest/suspenders style tactical harness w/varing attachment options to secure..[no floppy] flashlights compass,multi tools etc. out of your belt webbing etc.] a multi tool kit for mountain bike repair based on your wallet platform..if the prototype happens to be TREK specifications..thats not a copy right violation as long as the GRIP6 logo is represented. just saying...my kindest regards/wishes to your future. My apologies on the "short" review
I initially got a grip6 belt for Christmas; since then I've bought 2 more! They look great and are super durable.
High quality good looking belt that’s extremely easy to use. I went with the lightweight standard size bundle pack and I would highly recommend them.
new. GREAT FIT