GRIP6 Reviews

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Falco H
"There is not much to say. Best belt i‘ve ever bought in my life. Great Product. For work and daily use. Greetings from Germany"
Don H
"The belt is the best one i have ever had, so easy to adjust, and the custom belt buckle is so good looking. Thanks grip 6 your the best. Don"
Patrick M
"Great belts and glad I finally got some after hearing about them for so long on the Total Soccer Show. I really like the Honeycomb Conservation buckle (just wish they sold it with the honey in it). I wear the belts nearly every day (including to work, weddings, etc.) and got the Classic Pack so I could have a few and give one to my dad. Excellent product and glad to support something made in the US."
"The belt is good but I think it is better for people younger than 68. I have issues getting it tight enough."
"I was injured in a motor vehicle accident 7 years ago and became partially disabled and as a result I have gained weight and tend to bloat as a result my belt tends to ride up and the buckle digs in real bad and hurts a lot and more often than not need a second person to unclip it a hole or two. This was becoming an unfortunate habit and Me and my girlfriend where looking for an alternative. I saw Your Grip6 belt in an ad and it looked like it was worth a try so I ordered a Flag belt and added another youth one for my Grandson might as well match lol. This belt has surprised me it actually does what the ad says. its easy to put on and tighten to desired tension, and it stays there. It is a lot thiner and not as wide as a normal buckle which means it sits better on my stomach/pelvic area. It does not ride up as much and cut into my stomach and cause pain as much. Unfortunately it still occurs occasionally but it is so much easier than a regular belt buckle, just lift the left side of the plate and it lets the right amount of tension out by itself. This is defiantly the first one I will own, love the fact that you order different belts for the same buckle plate. and change your buckle in seconds. Great belt for those with limited mobility its easy and strong."
"Great belt sleek and professional looking only thing I disliked was I can’t get it tight enough"
"Worth the price"
"Very good product. Would buy another!"
"Great customer service. Excellent workmanship and materials."
"I started looking for a replacement for my aging [competitor's name here] belt. I found that their price had doubled since the last time I ordered, so I started browsing for other ideas. That led me to GRIP6. At half the price, I was willing to give it a go and haven't been let down yet. I've only had the belt for a few weeks now, so I can't give it 5 stars - yet - as I haven't seen how it wears over time."
"This belt is just what I was looking for as I find the spandex pants want to slide down. The only thing that could make it any better is if it were easier to get off and back on."
"While it is not quite a tactical belt, it has a firm grip and will hold most outside the pants holsters I have carried. Durable, so far. Wish other finishes and metals were available. Overall, a solid, great purchase."
"This is the best D@mned belt I’be ever owned. And I am old!"
"Very nice product, I bought the 3 pack for women. I love the simplicity and the style. The ability to change the belts and buckles is awesome."
"So far so good. Almost like I’m not wearing any belt. Probably go with the thicker one next time. Glad they were able to custom cut my size for me!"
"I think they are awesome. They were delivered quickly and they arrived as advertised. No complaints here. Very satisfied."
"I’ve hated belts my entirely life because they always dig into my stomach, I’m up and down all day long so finding a belt that doesn’t dig is a massive plus. It also fits my smith and Wesson m&p shield 9mm like a glove so that helps too!"
"Love my belt! Happy it’s made in the USA!"
"Amazing belt! And amazing service both from grip6. They helped me through ordering a custom belt, and it is the most comfortable, simple, easy to use belt I've found and nothing short on quality either. A belt to last! Thank you grip6"
"This is the finest, most comfortable belt I've ever owned. As a big guy this belt has made me feel "normal" by being made for me and not being lumped into belts made just for skinny dudes."
"The Belt is G R E A T ! ! ! I've never had so much convenience with a belt before. It always fits like it supposed to . And The delivery was Excellent !! Loving the grip6 Belt and the company behind it! Keep up the good work!"
"excellent product"
"Best belt ever!! Great product, easy to order, prompt shipping!! Will definitely be ordering again!!"
GRIP6 is rated 4.87 based on 2,661 reviews