GRIP6 Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP6
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Grip6 Review Absolutely love my grip6 belts they never come loose and are easy to use
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019

Edward Earle
GRIP6 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Earl Mamed
Awesome. Thank you.
Great quality product. Love the way it works. Love all the options that are available. Can use it for play and work.
The next evolution of belts. Appreciate not being limited to the holes of a regular belt and can tighten the belt to the exact size I want.
I was skeptical at first but I thought I would take a chance I this belt, and I am so glad I did. It is the best belt I've ever owned. What I love about it is no belt holes you can fit it to any size you want or adjust it to any size you want at anytime.
The grip belt is wonderful. I bought two for myself and two as a gift for my son. The shipping however is terrible. Go UPS, USPS or Fedex. Anything but DAHL.
Very happy with my purchase on Grip6 product. The Belt buckle is extremely light weight and stylish.
Ken from NJ.
I truly enjoy using this belt. I have had my first ones for almost a year and they are holding out great! I am especially hard on belts for some reason. The buckles, also, still look nice! I feel good wearing my Grip6 belts. They make me look so sharp!
Love this company and love their products. I highly recommend.
I have a very small frame and I've been looking for a belt that fits since I was about 15. I got tired of only finding children's belts that would fit, and no one takes a 29 yr old woman seriously if she's wearing a barbie belt. Because of this, I haven't worn a belt since high school, and my pants sag constantly. I heard of GRIP6, watched every single video and read all the reviews I could find, and finally decided to take the plunge. A week after my belt arrived, I ordered a second one for my boyfriend because it fits so well, stays where you put it, and is so very comfortable. Not to mention the fact that it looks great. I have the narrow gray buckle and narrow gray belt, but I got my boyfriend the original orange buckle and mocha belt. Both look incredible!! Thanks for making a wonderful product. I will buy again.
Order process very simple and product arrived within a week. Not bad considering I am in Canada.
Don’t work for me. Takes too long to get the belt tight and too long to take it off.
Great product, very well made, works great. Love the low profile, not having a big bulky buckle bulging through my shirt. Plenty of length.
i purchased the 1.75" belt, its alittle hard to get used to, getting it tight and loosening it takes a while to master but i bet its easier on the 1.5 & 1.1" belts.
I bought a pair of belts for my husband. He hates bulky buckles so these seemed worth a try.. He is now a Grip6 guy! I have borrowed them and am now looking at a pair for women. They are great!
I ordered a belt from you guys and wear it daily. It's simplicity is nice to deal with and it looks great. Works better than a regular belt and doesn't feel like I'm wearing one at all. There is no tight feeling around my waist and it never slips. It's a great product and well worth the buy.
Before buying the Grip6 I would always look for a belt that would fit right and last long. After buying more expensive belts and not solving my issue, I stumbled across the Grip6 while online and decided to try them out. 1st I was happy that it always tightened to whatever point I needed and I notice that if it ever frayed, it would be maybe years therefore, it always look nice. I like the different buckle designs and plan on getting more in the near future.
These have been the best couple of belt's that I have bought. They tighten nicely, they don't pinch, and they aren't in the way when I wear them. I also get to switch up the belt buckle and the belt, which makes it easy to mix and match alongside my clothes with only needing a couple of belts.
Can’t believe it has taken so long to create such an obviously great belt. Kudos Grip6!
Very good and innovative product. Also great that the buckle contains no nickel. Nice going guys.
I like the belt!! Stays in same spot I wish it was a little wider is my only thing to say bad but it’s an awesome belt
Look, I know. You've seen the ads on social media for Grip6 and you're thinking, "Yeah, right... That belt will never work for me." I was that guy until I tried Grip6 for myself. I was tired of belts that simply didn't work. Other belts would dig in or slide throughout the day, and I had simply had enough of the mediocrity of their design and functionality. Grip6 is designed to simply work. You'll love how easy they work and well they function. The minimalist design goes with anything (I'm wearing mine with a custom suit today).
GRIP6 is rated 4.81 based on 14,198 reviews