GRIP6 Reviews

(801) 201-6115

bryce@grip6.com

6952 High Tech Drive

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy
Only had the belts, ordered 3 pack with hanger, for a few weeks but they are easily my favorite belts ever! Fit and function are superb, again short length owning but quality seems great as well. Would have given 5 stars if not for limited color options and inability to customize the pack I ordered. Just wish there were more color options, especially different shades of brown to match dress shoes, however that is the only complaint. Definitely going to buy more, best belt ever.
Posted 15 minutes ago
I love these belts. Only been using for a few weeks but I have bought 3 and plan on getting more. They're low profile, good looking, easy to use and priced right. I like to flip mine in the buckle after each use to prevent the permanent curve that always develops in my belts. So far, it's worked great. Highly recommended!!
Bad ass belt! Easy on easy off! Light weight and holds your britches up perfectly! Go get you one. You won’t be disappointed 🤙🏼
unfortunately after over a month since i ordered the belt, i did not get it yet... 😞
Been collecting and now approaching the end of the road when we talk belts and buckles. Sure one could buy more but that will become a future event / thing, but i can only rate and recommend your product being one of the best. Keep up the good work "Grip 6"!
I recently bought two Grip6 belts and really enjoy them. They look fantastic and work well in their primary function of...being a belt! My one reservation is that there is a small learning curve to be had when it comes to doing them up. Perhaps we’re so used to traditional belt styles that this design comes as a bit of a surprise. Other than that all good and definitely be coming back for more. Also please consider a yellow strap option Grip6.
Product is great. Only complaint is that after about 2 years it starts to bunch up at the back and is unusable. Shipping to Canada takes along time—would love to see a Canadian distributor!
I love the buckles but, I am constantly re tightening the belt. Doesn't hold great. Maybe I should have ordered o couple sizes longer...
Extremely satisfied with my new belts. Love the design and quality of the material.
I love these belts. I ordered the Uinta Horizon 2-pack. The belts work as advertised, easy to put on, tighten, take off. They are very light weight, slim profile and very comfortable and easy to adjust. I have been between sizes on regular leather belts, so in the smaller size it it is on the last hole and maybe too tight or if the larger size, too much is left over and flops around. You don't have any of that problem with these belts. I highly recommend them and will buy more.
Wonderful people. Very customer oriented. I sent in my design concept for the buckle and within a couple of hours had a proposal. The buckle turned out out perfect. After wearing the belt for three weeks, I am very satisfied. Highly recommend this company to everyone.
Belt is very lightweight and you don't even realize it's on once you have it set. Once I tighten the belt it doesn't come loose all day. That's not to say it's hard to take off or put on, it just stays where it should. Will definitely be buying more styles in the future.
My husband loves these belts. He threw all his other belts away. Thank you for such a great, American made product!!! Customer for life! :)
I bought my son one a few years ago. He loves it & tells everyone he knows. I bought one recently & love it also. Hope to see more buckle options for women. Thank you!
I bought the belt for my husband for Valentine’s Day as I know he had been checking them out online. He loves sleek low profile type items. He loves the belt and wears it all the time. The belt stays locked in place no slipping and is very flat against his pants so nothing big and bulky sticking out. Received very quickly once ordered. Very happy with the purchase. I will probably get one for myself.
Their product is worth every penny. I am happy to have a belt that is made right here in America with domestic materials. The fit and finish is flawless. You can tell that these are made to last, and made with pride. These belts DO NOT slip once you have them on.
The belt works great,it is light weight and minimal . It is perfect for what I was looking for. I will have to order one for my son and another for myself in another color.
This is the best belt EVER. It is comfortable and stays tight.
These belts are awesome! The straps are thin and flexible and fit great. The buckles are slim and a wonderful fit without any pinch or gouge of your waist or stomach. Absolutely love the no belt-tail or keeper to deal with. It makes for a very clean and neat look. The tightening and releasing of the belt is not as easy as the guy in the video, but I hope to get better and easier with more practice. Thanks for this great & innovative new belts and buckles proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A !!!
Awesome product. It works just as described. I wear a 33” pant so I ordered the 34” belt. I could have gotten by with the 32”, but the 34” still works perfectly. I’m very pleased with the fit and function. I would highly recommend. Great job guys.
GRIP6 is rated 4.83 based on 6,298 reviews