GRIP6 Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRIP6
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Grip6 Review Absolutely love my grip6 belts they never come loose and are easy to use
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019

John koerschen
GRIP6 5 star review on 5th May 2020
Matthew Fleck
Awesome. Thank you.
I ordered the 3 belt package for my husband for fathers day. Unfortunately I can not comment on the actual belts as I am still waiting on them to arrive! They look amazing and seem very functional but the disappointment over the length of time it is taking to receive them is most present.
It works as advertised. Nuff said
I love my new Grip6 belt. No more floppy belt end. And the belt
stays tight all day. The best!
Really great belts, easy to use, and stylish.
I like it comfortable and easy to use.
Bought these for my husband and he loves them.
The quality was top notch and the packaging was great
The belt itself is very nice and very high quality. I am satisfied with the product, but due to Covid 19, it took about a month to arrive in Canada. This was the only downside to the experience. Grip6 customer service was very quick to respond to inquiries about the arrival of the belt I ordered.
I placed an order on 10th June 2020. It's 14th July 2020 now. I have not yet received the package !
A lightweight belt that's super comfortable and stylish! I've worn these Grip6 belts for a few years now, and will never look back to leather belts that wear out and that you can't micro adjust after a big Turkey dinner!! 😄 Love the variation in buckles too!
Would like to write a good review, but I still dint receive my package
Great product
Amazing quality and precision wonderful
Happy with the product, great concept.
Still waiting for delivery.Its being over a month.
Great product and fast delivery (even though I'm in Australia). Bought these for my teenage son and husband and both love them. Worn daily and look as good as new.
You want a REVIEW?? I haven't even received my order yet. It has been exactly 4 weeks to ship from the US to Canada AND it could even be longer as I really, really don't know. I regularly get shipments from China in MUCH LESS time than this. And cheaper too.

Wow, now I suppose your going to ask me if I'm going to order from you again?? Clueless!!

Actually looking at the tracking data and other similar reviews it shows that Grip6 should immediately stop using the USELESS "DHL" shipping and/or "First Mile" (whatever they do or don't do) because apparently Grip6 shipped the product almost immediately and it is these other IDIOTS that are dropping the ball.

CAUTION: Look at all the 1 or 2 star reviews saying the same thing as me !!!
I'd love to write a proper review, but after a month I'm still waiting for my product.
This is the most perfect belt I have ever owned. Everything I hate about traditional belts is why this belt was made. Such a sharp look with no flap and holes. For whatever reason I was always between belt holes so I had to decide each morning: too tight or too loose. I am from Wyoming and and once I saw the Wyoming flag buckle, I had that baby on the way in seconds. I get tons of complements and everyone asks where I got it. I read some of the bad reviews (there aren't very many) because I always do and I have to say I have no idea what they are talking about. Very glad I ignored them! I can already tell I am a Grip6 lifer. Thanks for reinventing the belt!
Muuuy Buenos cinturones, buen estilo, buen material, en general es un gran producto
GRIP6 is rated 4.82 based on 11,785 reviews