GRIP6 Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GRIP6

Tell us how GRIP6 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Jason H
"i got the Workbelt Pack (Beta), love the colors, and wearing for both office and casual wear. (Singapore)"
Jay M
"The problem I've had with traditional belts is that they've been too tight or loose. With a Grip6, the belt can be sized to accommodate the natural daily change in waist size. I purchased the first one and was impressed with the simplicity. In the following week, I bought five more straps and five buckles. The interchangeable buckles and straps give you endless possibilties for your wardrobe. I would like to see a broader spectrum in the color of the straps, but that is a minimal complaint for an incredible product."
Miguelito B
"my suggestion is if you could make a canal groove on the other end hole to make the plastic end of strap hiding or recessed on the same thickness surface of the buckle, not just laying on surface of the buckle. and also I hope you could have the narrow version of the carbon serries. Standard size is way too large specially with asian body built customers like me. But all in all, i am satisfied happy with the simplicity and sturdy of the design. keep it up"
"Looks and works as advertised and demonstrated. Doesn't come loose or undone. If it does for some people, it's not there belt that's the issue. Check the clearance on your belt loops before you buy the work model. I'm happy with the purchase."
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Very satisfied with your product works for me I would recommend it to everyone"
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Awesome"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Very good quality, easy to put on. No overlapping of a conventional belt. Love the many options of colors. Belt does not dig into skin. Adjusting for extra room in the waist is wonderful. Can't say enough about the belt. I'm definitely ordering more."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great product backed by exceptional customer service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast friendly customer service and great quality product"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Probably one of the best belts I’ve ever owned. Stays in place and nice and snug no readjusting needed. Worked great. Going to buy family members belts from you guys now for gifts"
"This belt has exceeded all of my expectations. I was skeptical at first but I really wanted a belt with no holes so I figured I would give it a shot. I’m glad I did, this is the most comfortable belt I’ve ever owned. You tighten it to where you want it and it doesn’t move a millimeter all day long. It’s flat and low profile, it looks great, and it’s tough."
"I love the simplicity and durability of this design. Hope to puchas more webbing and belt buckles in the future for interchangeableness."
"Love the look and how easy it is to tighren up!"
"Poor instructions. Belt difficult to manipulate"
"Exceeded my expectations. I have a bit of a belly, and every other belt I’ve tried pinched in all the wrong places. This slim line belt buckle, I don’t even notice is there, which is really what a belt should be. Overall I’m very happy with my purchases thus far, and only sorry I didn’t find out about these belts sooner."
"Awesome belt great hold"
"Great product ! Works as described. I will order again soon. Highly recommend !"
"Love my belt. Recieved it right away, customer service was friendly and prompt. Belt is so easy to use and it works great. Love the durability of the belt. This belt will be my belts from now on.."
"Great product. Probably going to buy some for my kids!"
"If you are looking for a simple but durable adjustable belt then GRIP6 is your only option. The struggle of finding a good belt can be difficult since there are hundreds of options to choose from. What makes this product stand out is the pure simplificity, the option of choosing a narrow or wide belt size, and that you can interchange the belt and buckle with different colors or styles that this product offers. If you want something fancy or just to be your everyday belt then GRIP6 is your choice. Hands down the best belt I have had and I will plan on building a collection of them."
"I've been using the granite buckle with a black strap for a couple years now. I work as a children's entertainer in the Bay area (SF Bubble Man) and I wanted to add a little color to my outfit so I bought the lupine/purple buckle. The old strap was still holding up fine so all I needed to purchase was the buckle itself. (Nice!) It looks great, it works great, so I definitely recommend Grip 6 products!"
"This is my new favorite belt! I’m planning on getting several more straps and buckles in the future. I even slept in mine! Finally I can get my belt to fit just right."
"Great product, works and looks great. Will definitely buy another one."
GRIP6 is rated 4.89 based on 1,430 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access