GRIP6 Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Returns Process
Easy
Grip6 Review Absolutely love my grip6 belts they never come loose and are easy to use
Read GRIP6 Reviews

Guest
Allan T
Sel L
Robert Y
The best Belt and Buckel ever, also the Cardholder with and without loop.
The belt and buckle are high quality, very comfortable and stylish. The GRIP6 philosophy and story reflects the type of company I want to support with my business. I am thankful GRIP6 found a way to manufacture all their products in the USA. I hope other companies will follow their lead. When given the choice, I buy American. Thank you, GRIP6
It is the best belt for bigger guys, comfortable and well made.
The new TEKLITE socks are great.
Great customer serivce. Great product.
So comfy and durable. Also US wool.
I love the belts, however, I wish you offered more selections in the narrow line.
Love the Grip6 belts and buckles. They are lightweight, well made and look great.
All of my grip6 products have exceeded expectations. I have wore two pairs of crew socks, alternating between the two pairs for three years everyday for work, and hiking; they are still holding up. I recently purchased the wallet with cash band and no loop, its comfortable and slim to carry, works as advertised, love it.
I've been using Grip6 products for a few years now. Great quality, made in the USA and pratical. The only time I had an issue (got a hole in a brand new sock) their customer service responded within 10 minutes and sent me a new pair free.
Great products! Really like the color combinations available. The belts are incredibly tough and good looking.
There needs to be more choices in buckles for the smaller belts .
Premium product will deliver day after day no matter what comes your way. I work in extreme weather conditions in every season nationwide. I depend on Grip 6 to provide ultimate protection and durability for my feet in all weather extremes. Once you experience this high quality product you will never need to look elsewhere. It is truly the very finest from manufacture to delivery at my front door. AAA +++
Only knoow the socks, belts and buckles, all are absolutely top! This is my fourth (or fifth) oder, I keep "rounding out" my inventory! Keep it up Grip 6.
I love these belts,I have alway tried to look for a good strong and durable quality belt to last through my busy and active lifestyle, and I have found that type of belt with Grip6.
4th purchase of this product, bought this for my co-worker!
Great products and a fantastic Utah company!
Love these Socks. Don’t care for Ankle Socks so these are perfect. Colors are great.
Best wool socks I have owned. All varieties wear extremely well. Just purchased a grip wb belt and am still wondering why I hedge for so long. The belt is great.
super works great
Had a problem with proper sizing of some socks. The issue was quickly resolved.
GRIP6 is rated 4.8 based on 34,661 reviews