Groovy Car Reviews

of reviewers recommend Groovy Car
Read Groovy Car Reviews
Easy to upload and take pictures received a winning bid above my reserve on the first day listed. The travel was Kind of far the radius appears to be as the bird flies so keep that in mind. Also make sure you are honest about your car to avoid issues
I sold 2 cars on GroovyCar. It was actually a lot easier to post the cars than I was expecting. And the dealers picked up the cars the next day. It was actually far easier and I had no issue with the process. Awesome work GroovyCar! Thank you!!!
Selden motors (who is a co-founder of GroovyCar) backed out of the sale because they felt there was an issue with the car, but refused to elaborate on what they by this feeling.

The dealership also made their bid right at the reserve price (which is supposed to be hidden). Hard to say it’s hidden when the 2nd bid is made exactly at that price. Good idea poor execution.
This was the best car selling experience I’ve ever had. David at Sussman Mazda made everything effortless and was amazing to work with!
I thought the GroovyCar experience was simple and outstanding. Not ever selling a car before, I found out about GroovyCar and so glad we did. On a Friday I spent 10 minutes filling out the information on the Mobile App. By Monday on day 1 of the auction I had multiple bids and exceeded my reserve. The dealership contacted me and in less than a week I dropped my car off and received payment. Flawless, user friendly process
Easy quick and very efficient
The winner of the auction didn’t contact with in the required 48 hours
Groovycar made the transaction so easy. I had really bad experiences with the car dealers and thought this one would just be the same. I was thinking if I was selling the car as private party, the dealer would negotiate so much to reduce the price by pointing out many problems to my car. However, this was not the case with groovycar. Went to the dealership, gave the keys, did the signatures, took time to talk to the bank for getting the lease information. Other than that, the transaction was less than 5 minutes. I loved groovycar and was thinking I should have more cars just to sell it via groovycar
I was truly surprised at the simplicity of the process and the results. GroovyCar netted me at least $1000 more than I would have gotten if I traded my car in. It took only 15-20 minutes to list my car, and within the first day I received a bid I was happy to accept. I was genuinely surprised because my car was high mileage and had a number of different issues. I would definitely recommend GroovyCar to anyone looking to sell.
Was very easy to sell my car. I would suggest adding an option for 2 more interior photos. I had some damage to the front driver seat which I was unable to capture in the photo. The buyer and I renegotiated a new price because he wasn’t aware of the damage. I listed it as a medium amt of damage, he saw it as major. But overall, I had a good experience and would recommend this to others
It was an easy and efficient process. I definitely recommend trying this approach/app and I will use it again!
Smooth and easy process, the dealer purchasing my car was friendly and laid back. And I got hundreds more than others were offering. Definitely recommend!
Absolute joke, took my car two times to seldon motors to be looked at only to be told they could not read my computer. Called BMW to question them and they said they don’t have the right scanner. Waste of my time like usual with car dealers
Quick and easy to use
Exceeded my expectations!! Highly recommended!!!
Easy to use app. The process went smoothly.
The groovy car experience was great. It was easy to list my car and get it sold. I did not get the value offered to me online as GroovyCar did not ask if my vehicle had been in an accident and it had. It would have been nice to not have to deal with that.
I’m very pleased with GroovyCar! Recently used it to sell my Mom’s 2009 Honda CRV. It was simple to use and only took 10-15 minutes to complete (once the pic’s were taken). The amount we got was right in line with the estimate GroovyCar said we’d get, and it was thousands more than the two offers that I had gotten from two local car dealers directly before starting the GroovyCar process. The local dealer who ended up buying our car couldn’t have been more helpful. They even traveled to my Mom’s assisted living facility to get the necessary signatures to transfer title (since she can’t leave because of the pandemic). If I could offer one suggestion: be totally honest in your description (since an inspection will be done of the vehicle prior to purchase). I was upfront about a couple issues with the car in the description and they didn’t present a problem during the inspection phase. I would absolutely recommend GroovyCar (and have to several people already)
Thought it would be a waste of time but worked out great. Was able to get out of my lease with 6 month to go and ZERO from my pocket. Great follow up and easy process. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.
Loved how easy the process was, so I used this app for two of my cars. My 2015 VW CC sold however I received a higher bid from CarMax and decided to go with that offer. My 2007 Nissan Armada however had no bids on it. Overall Joanna was very helpful and I would recommend the site.
Groovy Car is rated 4.43 based on 30 reviews