Georgetown Comics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Georgetown Comics

+1 (502) 353-1364

support@gtowncomics.com

PO Box 1752 Georgetown, Kentucky 40324

How would you rate Georgetown Comics ?

(optional)

"Comics were delivered promptly and in great condition. Would definitely buy from again!"
"Quick delivery. Good packaging."
"Best online shopping experience! Personalized emails, fast shipping along with safe and secure packaging. My go to comic store for online shopping."
"Comics arrived extremely well packaged to prevent damage. I appreciated the extra care that was taken to ensure they would arrive safe and sound. Would definitely order from you guys again. Thanks!"
"They answer questions right away, which is appreciated."
"The comics I received were very well protected and showed up amazingly quick! Very happy to do business with them now and in the future!! Thank you very much for your amazing service!!"
"Great place to get the comic's that your looking for."
"Amazing!!! Shipping was fast and on-time. Very proud customer and look forward for further purchases at Georgetown Comics!!!! Very satisfied and will recommend to friends and family."
"Quick and securely packed, as well as bagged and boarded."
"Georgetown had the book I was looking for in perfect condition and shipped it to me quick!"
Patricia M
Verified Buyer
"Shortly after I placed my order I received a personalized email from you guys. Very nice touch. My order also arrived quickly and well packed to protect the content."
"good quality...quick delivery."
"A+ service. Great deals and fast shipping. Not to mention the comics came packaged very well. It is a no brainer as to why I am a repeat customer. Highly recommend Georgetown comics."
"Fast shipping and product came in condition described by seller!"
"I got my comic fast and it was packaged very well."
"It had a very fair price and it was delivered so fast!!! I’m super impressed!"
"Consistent stocking in my all time favorite superhero, Batwoman! You guys have pretty great variety as well :) Have you concidered doing auctions on graded CGC comics?"
Christopher A
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed the fast shipping and great packaging job. Plus, price was competitive with others on Ebay."
"comics are always mint condition and shipment is always quickly!"
"Excellent selection of comics, super fast delivery and good packaging. What more could a customer ask for. Keep up the good work. Hope to order again very soon. Thanks"
Georgetown Comics is rated 4.96 based on 324 reviews