Guardian Recovery Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Guardian Recovery

How would you rate Guardian Recovery ?

"They offer you everything, they charge you hundreds of pounds and they do nothing, when you call them they offer you all the garantees, is no updates in 18 months, no money and when you call they treat you like if you own them money. they recover nothing, don't use them."
"A big shame that you are required to leave a star in order to post a review. Zero stars was my choice. I can't warn people enough to stay away from this company. I wish I had never engaged them. The statements on their website are false - 'If we don’t do the work we say we will, our customers are entitled to a 110% refund' - this is absolutely untrue. They lie about how much the service will cost, they don't adhere to their own SLAs, you will be chasing them for updates and won't have your calls returned or emails answered. You'll be lied to from start to finish. Having followed the correct protocol, I have just submitted a Letter Before Claim to them, as I have no choice but to make an application to the Small Claims Court. Once this is done, I will be relieved to let it play out. This doesn't seem to interest them in the slightest, as each of my letters (timed and dated and sent by email to the 'Complaints' Team) have just been ignored. They have no regard for Consumer Rights - I have no time for underhand business practices. I encourage anyone in the same position to keep going. I believe they rely on customers running out of steam - and sanity - in order that they give up. PLEASE DON'T! For anyone who is currently thinking about engaging this company, don't be fooled by the lies on their website and see how many people have already had bad experiences."
Guardian Recovery is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews