“It is a company that provides solutions for customers, solutions that can make replicating, migrating, and synchronizing data an effortless and worry-free proposition for them each and every day.
They present 2 versions (GS RichCopy 360 Standard and Enterprise ), it is a folder Copying Suite, widely used in several fortune 500 companies in the United States and more than 10,000 customers worldwide. It has been viewed as the most robust copying software due to its unique pure multithreaded technology used where all the threads are evenly divided on all logical cores. Let alone its patent-pending simple and intuitive design and many key features it offers.
If you need to copy a large collection of files from one server location to another. It’s a task that should be so easy to implement – but you know how this simple task is littered with annoying frustrations such as:
Locked open files initiate endless "File in Use" errors and no matter what time you attempt to run this task, there always seems to be files in use.
Copy operations continually fail, alerting you that the file path is too long and needs to be modified
Since NTFS permissions by their very nature don’t carry over to a new partition, you’re stuck with reconfiguring the permissions of the newly copied files.
You’ve tried the traditional and archaic copy/paste operation. You’ve even tried unsupported applications such as Robocopy, but simplicity continues to elude you, and locked files still block you.
Now there’s a solution that copies the files you want, in the manner you want, without endless error prompts and user intervention.
The solution is called GS RichCopy 360 by GuruSquad. No other file copy application does it better and simpler than GS RichCopy 360 and here’s why:
- Can copy the entire directory or only the modified files
- Handles locked files and those with incredibly long file pathnames
- Doesn’t require user intervention once the job is created when configured to run within our proprietary scheduler.
- Sets destination folders to have the same date and time stamp as the source folders, unlike most copy tools that assign the copy date to destination folders, not the modified date.
- Can copy files and folders that have long pathname (over 260 characters long).
- Copies files simultaneously (up to 255 threads) resulting in robust performance and shorter time.
** GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise does all of that and more!
-Replicate Data using Byte-level replication (Sending only the delta changes in the file instead of the whole file)
-Real-time file synchronization
Sync poisoning protection (File versioning)
-Copy files to a remote WAN location or across the internet (cloud) with 128/256 AES encryption and high compression ratio.
-Bulk Job Importing
This all the info that I know about this company, all the previous info is from my experience with using the products and from Google search.