H&M website in England Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H&M website in England

How would you rate H&M website in England ?

"Love it they gave me an incredible offer saving like 70 percent on a couple of hoodies and their club gives free postage and discount vouchers. Hoodies were good but they have incredible promos and FREE postage probably the items cost me as much as the delivery charge."
"Sizes were great anf was quick delivery!! Clothes are good quality yoo"
"I got very satisfied with their service and the quality of it. Also they offered me a gift coupon and code so I had to pay nothing for the delivery service. It was very good for me cause it reduced my expenses and it didn't affected the quality of their delivery service. The parcel I received was at very good state so it was all perfect"
H&M website in England is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews