hainfordhall.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend hainfordhall.co.uk

How would you rate hainfordhall.co.uk ?

"Although this site pretends to be from the UK with its web address (Hainfordhall.co.uk) it is not. Goods are sent from China and in comparison to the Dr Marten's shoes in UK stores they are cheap copies. Although this site did actually send the goods, hence one star, they did not send me the goods I ordered. They sent black doctor martins when I ordered Pewter. I can get black Dr Marten's anywhere in London, whereas Pewter are very limited in stock hence why I bought them from this site, fooled that this was a legitimate site by it's name. I have written to the website 3 times now asking them to pay for return postage as it is their mistake and to either refund the money or supply me with the correct goods but they have ignored all my emails. This not a trustworthy site and I strongly don't recommend using."
hainfordhall.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!