Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey: New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 7000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Click Here

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Igo.
"I first contacted Hairstanbul in July 2019 and was greeted. I did operation End of the August 2019. I researched many clinics, but in the end, I chose Hair Istanbul due to the personal connection (Dr.Muhammet Demir and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ) they establish with their clients, in particular. He followed-up about two months later, and since then, really made an effort to answer all of my questions and ease any concern. They are professional, friendly and take the care for the patient very seriously. For those of you considering this procedure. I would highly recommend to reach out to Hairstanbul."
Christopher
"I write these sentences from London. I'm quite happy with my operation. Four weeks passed. They implanted about 6100 grafts. Dr.Muhammed Demir opened my channels with the sapphire fue technique. I'm very happy with him. I gave £ 3000 as a fee but it had everything except my plane ticket and visa. I stayed in a 5 star hotel and it was in Taksim Square. The location and hotel was just great. The hospital are already excellent. The team was perfect. Dr.Erkam Caymaz made explanatory explanations both before and after. He did some of the operation himself. I'm very pleased with the team and the doctors. I will send all my friends to Hair Istanbul Clinic."
"2 years ago i chose this Hair Istanbul Clinic , My result is really good like natural. Dr.Muhammed DEMİR and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ was doing my operation. Why i chose this clinic cause they are doing operation 1 or 2 a day. That's incredible also they are realy doctors, i checked twice before operation. They are very kindly and trusteble peoples. Some people asking me how much did you pay, doesn't matter for money because i am so happy now. Can you buy to happiness? (Yes i did!) Any one need to happy? If you want to happy you will choose they. Dr.Muhammed and Dr.Erkam helped me all the time with all information and anything i need. Thanks for all. Best wishes friends."
"I had hair and eyebrows transplant only last week ago, at present is to soon to see any result but I have full confidence it will be great, Top Clinic is amazing, It is up-to-date clean & spacious, The Medical team are all very professional & attentive to every need, I was extremely happy with the service I would recommend Top Clinic to anyone that is considering hair transplant"
"One of my two friends chose Dr.Erdogan and the other chose Hairstanbul Clinic. 3500 grafts were transplanted in Dr. Erdogan's clinic and he was not happy with the results. Paid 7000 euro fee. The results of my friend who planted 6200 grafts in Hairstanbul clinic are very good. He also paid the 3000 euro fee. I have researched real hair transplant surgeons in Turkey last 6 months for my possible hair transplant operation because my budget not enough for have operation in my country. Unfortuanatelly hair transplant operation prices so so expensive in England. Last month I chose the Hairstanbul clinic and 5200 grafts were transplanted to me. And I paid 2500 euro as the fee. My hair looks pretty frequent. I'm looking forward to my result. Two hair transplant surgeons are working in Hairstanbul clinic. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed DEMİR, I am very pleased with the two. Dr.Demir opened my channels with a sapphire pen. In addition, Dr. Caymaz made some opened channels with sapphire fue technique. Dr.Muhammed Demir made all the explanations himself and didn't leave the operation. Doctors in other clinics do not open channels. They just draw the hairline and leave. But Dr.Demir not only drew my hair line but also opened my channels and constantly followed his team. The only problem I had was that the operation time was 12 hours, but it was obvious that it took so much time to implant this much graft. There are 4 and 5 star hotel options as well as other clinics pick you up from the airport and follow you through the whole process. The hospitals are very sterile and large. I'm still getting quick answers to my questions. I am confident that the Hair Istanbul clinic, which can be found at www.Hairstanbul.com , will satisfy you greatly."
"Başlangıçta çok gergindim ama her bir personel bana her konuda çok rahat hissettirdiler. De. Erkam ve Dr. Muhammed benim cerrahımdı ve mükemmellerdi! Başlamadan önce tüm süreç boyunca benimle konuştular, ayrıca, o da benden önce yaptığı her şeyi, iğnesiz enjeksiyonlardan başını püskürtmeye kadar konuştular. Saç ekimi yaptırmayı düşünen tavsiye ederim. Herkese çok teşekkür ederim ."
"Best services, doctors and personnel. 1 mega session (5920 grafts) done in one day , Dr.Muhammed DEMİR very professional surgery i am very pleasure. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ helped me everytime and he is consultant to me. When i was operation doctor was in room also after channel. Dr. Muhammed / Dr. Erkam did my operation and my operation it took 10 hours. I paid 3k £ for all full inclusive package. Dr.Erkam Attended us all the time with all information and anything we needed. I loved hotel and hospital! We are very happy with everything. Top top ever!!"
"Having an operation abroad? It seemed so frightening at first but the prices (0,5-1 euro per graft it depends, little expensive some clinic but they are doing one or two operation a day, This is very reassuring. Not like other clinic. They are implanting minimum 3000 graft also. They are little interesting. 4500 hair follicles were implanted.) and the promised quality was also so good that I gave it a try at last. So, I searched and searched for three months to find the best treatment that can make me feel comfortable. After offers after offers, I decided to go with Hair Istanbul Clinic. First, all the people I talked to were very kind and understanding all my needs. Second, the results of their doctors are sooo professional! Third, thehospital is so clear. It is nearly 6 months after my hair transplantation, everything is going so well, even beyond my expectations. I had a great time in Turkey and also got the chance to travel around Istanbul as well. My doctor was so caring and following me up every month. The best is the Hairstanbul staff as they were so helpful and very kind."
"I had hair transplant operation 1 years ago and thanks to Hairstanbul Turkey, I got my original hair line and hairs shape back. I paid 2500£ fee, but that's ok. I want to send more nowadays because of i really liked. Dr.Erkam Caymaz and Dr.Muhammed Demir used Sapphire Fue Technique i liked they channel from my head. Very kindly Doctors. I was susceptible at first of doing the transplant in Turkey however the staff at natural Hair took very good care of me. They were professional and credible and the transplant itself was very smooth process. They knew exactly what they were doing. I am glad I got my hairline back and will definitely say that Hair Istanbul Transplant clinic is one of the best in Istanbul."
"I would say really experienced and professional team of doctors and nurses. Hospital was very clean and with high standard. I researched JCI Certified Hospital. My stay was also awesome it was little far from center but i really enjoyed it as i was picked and dropped by them. So quite peaceful stay. I also Thank you Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed Demir. They used Sapphire Fue Technique also. I am really offer this Technique.I really offer for Hair Transplant in Turkey this clinic....Top ever!"
"I did operation 5 months ago. I paid 2750 £. Thats really cheap. That was amazing experience. Actually, the moment I walked through the door, I realized I was making the really right choice... The doctors -Dr.Muhammed / Dr.Erkam- and medical team were very friendly, professional and informative. They did their best to help me to understand all the processes and make me feel comfortable. And that’s why I recommend Hairstanbul to everyone…"
"I had 5300 Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant operation on June 2019.I was provided airport pickup and drop off hotel stay for two nights in 5 Star Hotel in Taksim square and Taksim is fantastic place. I advice every tourist should see there. I want to say it was very pleasant trip. All the team were very pleasant. Dr.Erkam&Dr.Muhammed is really good and very nice, he performed my operation and he opened my sapphire fue operation channels directly. Also they are doing operation at big Hospital with JCI certificate. Hair Istanbul Clinic is best choose for every patient for Hair Transplant in Turkey."
"I had a consultation with Dr. Erkam Caymaz, Dr.Muhammed Demir they really took his time to explain the procedure and the outcome to me. He made me feel very comfortable as this was a big decision. He a very knowledgeable, great recommendations and has great bedside manners. During my procedure, he came several times and asked if I was comfortable. I highly recommend him and his prices were very reasonable. The Medical Park Hospital is very clean, the staff are fantastic and polite. The staff worked very hard on my procedure, were very patient and understanding of my needs during the procedure. Thank you, Mrs Ismail and your team for meticulous my hair. Thank you, Ismail for following up with me every day."
Thanks for all Nathan.
"Incredible is all I can say, the staff here are so friendly , I was very nervous at the beginning but every single member of staff made me feel at ease throughout the whole thing. I had 6100 hair implanted so was their for 2 days with check. Dr. Erkam and Dr. Muhammed was my surgeon and they was brilliant! They talked me through the whole process before we started, also talked me through everything he was doing before he did it, from the needleless injections, to spraying the head down. Anyone who is thinking of getting a hair transplant done I would 100% recommend these guys you will not be disappointed!"
Thanks
"I had a Hair transplant 5 days ago and I'm already back at work. My consultant Mr.Ismail, was very professional. He kept in touch with me on a regular basis to the point of my hair transplant. Even now when am back in the UK, he checks up on me. I had 3500 grafts transplanted and had my hairline re-drawn. The process took about 8 hours but it's very much worth it. I'm a very happy man. The Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz /nurses were very professional, very helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend these guys."
Thanks Scott.
"I just wait 10 days after than i feedback from Hair Istanbul Clinic. All is well. They are really trustable. I liked their company slogan Just the Facts. Thanks Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz. You can add my photos Hair İstanbul."
"The team at Hair Istanbul Hair Clinic were very professional and everything went according to the plan. From the air port pick-up all the way to transfer to hospital and back to hotel was all arranged and all on-time. During the procedure the staff and Dr.Erkam and Dr.Muhammed Demir were very attentive and handled all matters with care.Especially thank to specially to Maria and Dr.Muhammed. I think best over Hair Transplant Turkey.Thanks for everything."
"If your thinking of getting a new head of hair then look no further than Hair Istanbul. From the first time you enquire Stuart is a Fabulous with all the info you need. Dr Erkam&Dr Harun and & Dr Emin and their team were excellent also and I’m more than happy with results. A Great experience really"
"Best wishes good team. I'm so happy for choose Hair Istanbul Clinic. Hospital clean,sterile and JCI accredited and staff is very kindly. Thanks."
"Squadra perfetta e operazione perfetta.3 mesi fa ero così meravigliato ma ora sono bravo. Ho scelto per fortuna la clinica di Hairstanbul. Voglio dire come Hair Istanbul Clinic. È lo stesso nome. L'ospedale pulito, sterile e personale è molto gentile. Grazie."
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews