Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey: New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 7000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Steven
"I would say really experienced and professional team of doctors and nurses. Hospital was very clean and with high standard. I researched JCI Certified Hospital. My stay was also awesome it was little far from center but i really enjoyed it as i was picked and dropped by them. So quite peaceful stay. I also Thank you Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Mehmet Demircioğlu. I really offer for Hair Transplant in Turkey this clinic...."
Scott
"I had a Hair transplant 5 days ago and I'm already back at work. My consultant Baris, was very professional. He kept in touch with me on a regular basis to the point of my hair transplant. Even now when am back in the UK, he checks up on me. I had 3500 grafts transplanted and had my hairline re-drawn. The process took about 8 hours but it's very much worth it. I'm a very happy man. The Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu and Dr.Erkam Caymaz /nurses were very professional, very helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend these guys."
"I just wait 10 days after than i feedback from Hair Istanbul Clinic. All is well. They are really trustable. I liked their company slogan Just the Facts. Thanks Dr.Mehmet Demirdioglu and Dr.Erkam. You can add my photos Hair İstanbul."
"I had hair transplant operation 1 years ago and thanks to Hairstanbul Turkey, I got my original hair line and hairs shape back. I paid 1800£ fee, but that's ok. I want to send more nowadays because of i really liked. I was susceptible at first of doing the transplant in Turkey however the staff at natural Hair took very good care of me. They were professional and credible and the transplant itself was very smooth process. They knew exactly what they were doing. I am glad I got my hairline back and will definitely say that Hair Istanbul Transplant clinic is one of the best in Istanbul."
"I did operation 5 months ago. I paid 1600 £. Thats really cheap. That was amazing experience. Actually, the moment I walked through the door, I realized I was making the really right choice... The doctors and medical team were very friendly, professional and informative. They did their best to help me to understand all the processes and make me feel comfortable. And that’s why I recommend Hairstanbul to everyone…"
"I had 5300 Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant operation on June 2019.I was provided airport pickup and drop off hotel stay for two nights in 5 Star Hotel in Taksim square and Taksim is fantastic place. I advice every tourist should see there. I want to say it was very pleasant trip. All the team were very pleasant. Dr.Erkam&Dr.Mehmet is really good and very nice, he performed my operation and he opened my sapphire fue operation channels directly. Also they are doing operation at big Hospital with JCI certificate. Hair Istanbul Clinic is best choose for every patient for Hair Transplant in Turkey."
"I had a consultation with Dr. Erkam Caymaz, Dr.Mehmet Demircioğlu, Dr.Harun Alakaya they really took his time to explain the procedure and the outcome to me. He made me feel very comfortable as this was a big decision. He a very knowledgeable, great recommendations and has great bedside manners. During my procedure, he came several times and asked if I was comfortable. I highly recommend him and his prices were very reasonable. The Medical Park Hospital is very clean, the staff are fantastic and polite. The staff worked very hard on my procedure, were very patient and understanding of my needs during the procedure. Thank you, Mrs Gulay and your team for meticulous my hair. Thank you, Gulay for following up with me every day."
Thanks for all Nathan.
"Incredible is all I can say, the staff here are so friendly , I was very nervous at the beginning but every single member of staff made me feel at ease throughout the whole thing. I had 6100 hair implanted so was their for 2 days with check. Dr. Erkam and Dr. Mehmet was my surgeon and they was brilliant! They talked me through the whole process before we started, also talked me through everything he was doing before he did it, from the needleless injections, to spraying the head down. Anyone who is thinking of getting a hair transplant done I would 100% recommend these guys you will not be disappointed!"
Thanks
Thanks Scott.
"The team at Hair Istanbul Hair Clinic were very professional and everything went according to the plan. From the air port pick-up all the way to transfer to hospital and back to hotel was all arranged and all on-time. During the procedure the staff and Dr.Erkam and Dr.Mehmet Demircioğlu were very attentive and handled all matters with care.Especially thank to specially to Maria and Dr.Mehmet. I think best over Hair Transplant Turkey.Thanks for everything."
"If your thinking of getting a new head of hair then look no further than Hair Istanbul. From the first time you enquire Stuart is a Fabulous with all the info you need. Dr Erkam&Dr Harun and & Dr Emin and their team were excellent also and I’m more than happy with results. A Great experience really"
"Best wishes good team. I'm so happy for choose Hair Istanbul Clinic. Hospital clean,sterile and JCI accredited and staff is very kindly. Thanks."
"Squadra perfetta e operazione perfetta.3 mesi fa ero così meravigliato ma ora sono bravo. Ho scelto per fortuna la clinica di Hairstanbul. Voglio dire come Hair Istanbul Clinic. È lo stesso nome. L'ospedale pulito, sterile e personale è molto gentile. Grazie."
"I choosed DHI technique that 3000 grafts implanted. So nice team so nice doctor so nice driver and hotel is great. I'm really offer this team. Thanks for everything."
"Estoy encantado con el resultado obtenido. Inmejorables manos las que me realizaron la intervención. Muy contento."
"Professional doctor, knowledgeable, very nice and attentive. I was hair transplant last year with FUE technique. I really love that my result. I sent my photos to Hairstanbul Clinic. 5 stars hotel, vip transportation, communication and operation was great! I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, from the actual initial preparations, expertise of everyone involved, actual procedure, communications and friendliness. Everything from the initial meeting to after the procedure was finished, including Dr. Erkam,Dr.Harun follow-up call that days, was placidly, compassionately and professionally explained either verbally or in writing. During this procedure Part of the hair transplant procedure, and his technique, intelligence, communications, professionalism and friendliness was apparent."
"WhenI have been reading before operation for a while various hair transplantation forums, reviews and I realized that patients who post their operation, help each other with represent information about various doctors / clinics in Istanbul and are also getting support from the other users who perform Hair Transplant operation. So I am sharing my great experience. If a patient will reading this post his story from the beginning, Hairstanbul's team, doctors and clinics will be aware of it and they will try their best to deliver a good result, otherwise they can be exposed if the result is not good. But i don't think so. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!"
(Hairstanbul - Esenyurt,Istanbul) -
"Hey patients, I have just finished a Hair Transplant procedure with Hairstanbul. In total I had 2,300 grafts via DHI one day without shave. My whole experience was amazing with Hairstanbul. I got picked up at the airport and taken to an 5 stars hotel. Hotel and Clinic was great. The following day I met Erkan,Harun's team at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure. Hairstanbul's Doctor and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm. It was really great operation."
"I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure."
"Whole experience was up there with expectations of a high end service Dr (Mr) Erkam-Dr.Harun has a great manner and this ripples out to his team who made the whole experience respectful but fun and relaxed. I feel very confident I am in the right hands.Hairstanbul is really best!"
""After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the Hairstanbul way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Erkan. I was willing to pay more for Hairstanbul. It just made sense.""
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews