Hairstanbul - Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hairstanbul - Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul

About Hairstanbul - Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul: ♦ Hairstanbul Clinic is one of the best hair transplantation centers in Turkey, even on the Europea, and competing with the most advanced centers that started using FUE and DHI.
♦ We have successfully carried out more than 4000 hair transplantation yearly operations which have changed the patients’ lives, mostly from European countries.
♦ Our doctor evaluates and performs the operation with his team.
♦ We are just in Istanbul!

info@hairstanbul.com

Nispetiye Caddesi, Aydin Sokagi No:1/1, 34340 Besiktas

Own Driver
Live Chat

How would you rate Hairstanbul - Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul?

"I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure."
"Whole experience was up there with expectations of a high end service Dr (Mr) Erkam-Dr.Harun has a great manner and this ripples out to his team who made the whole experience respectful but fun and relaxed. I feel very confident I am in the right hands.Hairstanbul is really best!"
""After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the Hairstanbul way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Erkan. I was willing to pay more for Hairstanbul. It just made sense.""
"Had an amazing experience at Hairstanbul Clinic Fantastic consultant with doctor, nurses and receptionists Very down to earth people Friendly, funny, professional and a great atmosphere Would 100% recommend family & friends Felt very comfortable Great location All the information was given to me before and after surgery THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE"
"In a really class of his own, professional, artistic, knowledgeable, skilled and especially kind.I choose one DHI operation.I really like that this unshaved operation front of my head. 2500 grafts harvested. So i recommendly offer this team. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!"
"The hospital staff is great, the hospital is very modern, perfectly organized from the very begining to the end. They pick you up from the airport, bring you to the hotel. The hotel has shuttles to Hairstanbul 24/7 and is only 20 mins drive, very convinient. The procedure it self was also good, lasted 7 hours, the staff is very attenting and caring, true professionals. The pain is only the day after the operation but can be managed with pain killers, all in all went great and now waiting for the results. Highly recommended. Great team, Thanks Dr. Erkam&Dr.Harun."
"Every body is very helpful. I chosed DHI. You are shaved and measured up.Team make it very easy for you to get this done. Very helpful all the way through. Really hard workers!! Aftercare is also very good. Taxis to and fro very convenient and all free. Recommend without hesitation!! Alaa and the two girls and doctor who did the procedure were excellent!!! Excellent experience. I found no language issues. You are then fed before procedure starts. Procedure is variable for people I would imagine. Some minor pain depending on thresholds otherwise – it is just a lot procedure. All good"
"Chosen from internet searches – chosen for reviews and competitive price over European transplants. Clinic is so clean, team helpful, transfers good, Istanbul, Kadikoy and Taksim great for a wander – super cosmopolitan and safe.Had 4500 grafts. Operation ok, quite long and a few uncomfortable needles at the start but other than that straight forward. I love you so much. Just do it! Value is good!"
"I have had three FUE hair transplants with Dr. Erkam-Dr.Harun and his team. I don't often leave reviews unless something is really bad or absolutely amazing. I felt I should share my experience with you. First of all, right from the get go Dr. Harun was completely honest with me. He expressed what he thought would be the best course of action to get the best possible results. He did not over promise or sugar coat anything. I found every staff member, through both of my experiences, to be extremely personable, polite and professional. Dr. Harun has definitely put together a great team that has many years of experience and the results show it. I found the procedure to be much easier than I had anticipated. Virtually no pain and recovery time is very fast. I am beyond happy with my results. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Erkam and would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff! The entire staff offers the best possible experience. The staff is welcoming, professional and highly qualified. They are always prompt, whether it be with scheduling appointments, answering questions or returning phone calls. During the entire procedure, the staff ensured that I was comfortable and that my experience was pleasant. They provided thorough instruction on post-procedure requirements so that I could have the most successful outcome from my procedure. I would highly Dr. Erkam- Dr.Harun and his staff! I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. Sincerely Mas"
"My experience with Hairstanbul until now is far more than I thought… Very comfortable ambinece and polite stuff. So happy with my results, and so happy with the people who work here. They do a lot for you and are so friendly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is thinking Of coming."
"It was a really wonderful experience for going hair transplantation at the Hairstanbul Hair Transplant Clinic. I came to know about this clinic from a friend then went for hair transplantation in February 2018. In five months my bald look has gone and the results have been encouraging so far. I didn't face so far any problem during the surgery or side effects after the hair transplantation. I am hopeful that there will be further positive results in the next eight months."
Hairstanbul - Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews