of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Vip Operation! New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ Needleless Anesthesia (%70 Reduce Pain)
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel : 4-5 Star
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy
Moore
Sernaab
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 16th February 2020
Daviona
Abinim
Colto
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Jayda
Hilme
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Hello,First of all would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz at the Dr.Caymaz Hair Istanbul Hair Clinic in Istanbul and his medical team for the great job they did on my hair transplant with the Sapphire FUE technique. He is the best. During the operation, I felt the doctor was using both hands too. That's amazing!

I sent them the pictures and I got a reply back indicating that I was a good qualified for FUE hair transplant and will get around 4000-5000 grafts. It was just great news for me since in USA the doctors would only offer me 850-1450 grafts.

I flew to Istanbul and the next day, Dr.Caymaz Clinic sent me a VIP car to the front of the hotel 7:30am and took me to the clinic around 8am-8:15 am. I went there and they started interviewing me, explaining the processes and doing the hair measurements (not sure about the term) and mentioned that they can do 5000 FUE grafts for me and will lower my hairline by half an inch. I was extremely excited that they could do so much for me.The process started. Three people worked on me for the next 12 hours, two at the time. It wasn’t painful at all, except the anesthesia injection tiny pinch to numb my scalp. The hair transplant took 12 hours vs my USA hair transplant, which were usually 4-6 hours with one person working on me.

About 1 month has passed since the operation. My transplanted hair is shedding now, but I know that this is the process. According to what I researched on the internet, it took 1-1.5 years for Dr. Caymaz's operations to fully result.

Note: I did one hair transplant in California, USA, were just failures, i paid six times more $$$ in USA on my hair transplant. I paid around 4000 Euro, I am just so glad that it is over with now and the FUE which is not leaving any scars at the back of my had is just the best solution. I highly recommend you guys to do the hair transplant with Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic it is a proven clinic from safety to service and follow ups five stars * * * * * Don't forget that my operation was Vip Dr.Caymaz's operation, he opened my hair channel too i mean incisions!

Operated by: Dr.Erkam Caymaz of Dr.Caymaz Hair Istanbul Clinic , Turkey. Here is the URL for their clinic: www.hairstanbul.com / www.drcaymaz.com
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 24th October 2020
About 9 months ago, I had my operation on Doctor Erkam Caymaz. I am very satisfied now. I recommend it to all my friends.
To talk about the process;
I made a long trip from USA and I reached Turkey. I was met at the airport through Mr.Emir. I was placed in my hotel. The next morning we went to the hospital for the operation. Doctor Caymaz made my first consultation at the hospital and we determined the hairline together. He said that grafts will be extracted from my beard donor area too. First, the graft was extracted and then the doctor Caymaz opened my hair channels. It's a successful but long process. I didn't feel much pain, but I heard that I had friends who felt pain. Although they do local anesthesia, sometimes I think there is a situation related to the pain threshold. But I am very pleased, thank you. I recommend Dr. Erkam Caymaz to all I know. He's definitely a very good surgeon. He is accepting maximum 2 operation per day. It is very cool!
It is very important for me to look beautiful by people. I am an announcer on a TV channel in USA that I cannot say.

Finding a reputable and good hair transplant clinic was difficult when I first started to do the research. There are many false and positive/negative reviews that make it difficult to decide. A similar hair transplant procedure cost is multiple times more expensive in USA. I took offer from some hair transplant surgeons in USA but price range was between 10-18k usd ($4-10 per graft in USA). So finally I decided to Turkey and I found Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic.

After much research and communicating with past patients and seeing their results, I chose Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic and Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Finally I flighted to Turkey from NY for this operation. It was so long flight. Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic is located in university hospital (Medical Park Hospital - JCI Accredited) and this hospital has all complicated medical units.
I am especially allergic to penicillin. I said that to Dr.Caymaz. They didn't use penicillin anyway, but when there was any allergic problem, I knew that both intensive care and emergency services were available in hospital conditions. When I searched the hospital itself on Google, I saw that it was already a big hospital.In addition, I received confirmation from Mr. Enes, who communicated with me, saying that I would personally intervene if Doctor Caymaz has any medical problems. I did not have any problems with my operation.

I had receding hairline problem for last 10 years. Because of that especially I was wanting my new hairline at more down as much as possible. Before operation I had consultation with Dr.Erkam Caymaz and I explained my demand to him so he dropped my hairline 1.7 cm more down. He created very natural hairline with minimal little waves. I can say that easily he is a real master on hairline design and he is a perfectionist. I think he is a artist! He measured my hairline again and again. Dr.Caymaz opened my holes/incisions with saphire directly. This is most important part of operation and doctor did it . So it felt me more comfortable. There was 3 people working on me performing the procedure. Each of the grafts were sorted (1-2-3 hair in graft) and inserted to create a natural looking hairline. They implanted me 4750 grafts for my front and crown area. Front: 2750 Crown:2000

If you think get hair transplant operation ,according to my advice you should put the Dr. Caymaz at the top of your list. He deserves this advise with his great service. Operation follow-up is not as amateurish as other clinics. It is progressing within the doctor's knowledge.
Best ever Surgeon!
First of all, I want to say that it is a thin hair making. I spoke to someone in Dr. Caymaz's clinic and he said that the Vip operation will be performed and your donor capacity is in the middle. Approximately 4500 grafts were transplanted. But it was said that it would be better if 5500 grafts could be transplanted. I can have a hair transplant in the crown area after 1 year, depending on the density. The front and middle areas don't look too good density because my hair type is thin now. But if I have PRP and take vitamins, it will be better. In fact, I was told that I would have a much better and thicker hair if I used Finasteride, but Finasteride had a side effect on me. I started using Minoxidil on the crown area. By the way, it's been 7 months. I mean, if your hair type is thin, you have to use something extra to thicken it. Thank you very much to Dr. Erkam Caymaz and his team. In addition, postop follow-up is very good. In most companies, other clinics do not even respond to my friend who has had an operation. Dr. Caymaz and his team is very successful in this regard.
I talked to many clinics and even agreed with Dr. Cinik, but I found Dr. Caymaz's clinic one week before my operation. Good thing I found it. They are asking a little more for the fee than other clinics in Istanbul, but when I asked why they wanted it like that, they said that they did 1-2 operations a day and focused on the operation. It is indeed true. Dr. Erkam is a very good surgeon. It opened my hair channels very dense. I can say he did a professional job. My operation was completely Vip operation. 5500 grafts were transplanted. Sapphire Fue technique was used. My front hairline was exactly what I wanted. Since I am 58 years old and there is baldness in the crown area, They was recommended to use Finasteride 1 mg in particular. The results of the crown area can take up to 1-2 years, while the frontal and top of head area 6-8. it is beautiful in months. Thank you.
I talked to many clinics and even agreed with Dr. Cinik, but I found Dr. Caymaz's clinic one week before my operation. Good thing I found it. They are asking a little more for the fee than other clinics in Istanbul, but when I asked why they wanted it like that, they said that they did 1-2 operations a day and focused on the operation. It is indeed true. Dr. Erkam is a very gooda and best surgeon. It opened my hair channels very dense. I can say he did a professional job. My operation was completely Vip operation. 5500 grafts were transplanted. Sapphire Fue technique was used. My front hairline was exactly what I wanted. Since I am 58 years old and there is baldness in the crown area, They was recommended to use Finasteride 1 mg in particular. The results of the crown area can take up to 1-2 years, while the frontal and top of head area 6-8. it is beautiful in months. Thank you.
I had an operation last month. Approximately 5000 grafts were transplanted. Dr. Erkam Caymaz is a very successful surgeon. When I arrived at their clinic, I learned that he had undergone major operations such as by-pass before I learned about hair transplantation. It is really nice that his hand is prone to surgery and he uses both hands in operations. I would also like to emphasize that doing 1-2 operations a day makes you feel important. As for the price, yes, it is a bit more than the Istanbul market, but if you ask if it is worth it, it is definitely worth it. Turkey has a further site of the Ministry of Health clinics, doctor's ignoring those who say there really is not a team of doctors to voting you can learn. I leave your link here too. Most people do not know that I have learned from Dr. Caymaz's clinic that there is such a search engine. If the doctor they said does not appear in the system, know that he is not a doctor.
( https://gss.sgk.gov.tr/SaglikHizmetSunuculari/pages/doktorArama.faces )
A few of my friends chose Dr. Caymaz after me and they are very satisfied, I hope it will be good in my result, I will not think about this hair transplantation issue again for the next 20-30 years. Thank you Dr. Erkam and his team.
I will share my story by giving times.
I went with 2 friends, mine is not happy with the results of the 6th month, but my friend's was fine, 5000 graft of mine, 4500 graft friends were planted. According to an article I read on their site, there was a 90-97% success rate, unfortunately I was in a 3-10% . Unfortunately there is no way to know this in advance. You can understand after having an operation. Because the surgeon is good, excess grafts are planted, frequent planting is done. But I did not have a few mistakes, I may not have strictly followed the given rules and I went through a very stressful period. As a timing, it is essential to have a stress-free period ahead of you. I am undecided whether I had the 2nd session or not. On the day when I feel a little happier, I will supervise the 2nd Session. If I do not see a good improvement in her, I will really understand that I will not benefit from hair transplantation anatomically and hormonally. Can we compare this:
Even if there is a possibility of not holding a broken finger with a surgical operation, you may not be able to gain 100% of your old functions. For example, blood circulation of tissue should be very good. I was sure I would get much better results if I didn't go through a stressful process.

9th Months Result:
I have used them for 3 months and my hair is much better:
Also taking saw palmetto, biotin, omega 3 fish oil tablets and zinc daily.

As a result, I would recommend Dr. Caymaz a good surgeon.
The operation process was carried out with a challenging research inside me like everyone else. It is not easy to transplant 5500 grafts in 1 day. It takes approximately 12 hours of operation.
After getting off the plane, they picked me up with vip transfer vehicles and left me at my hotel. I was actually tired, I was in a 5 star hotel. It was in Taksim, one of the busiest places in Istanbul. The other day they picked me up from my hotel for operation. Doctor Caymaz spoke to me and examined. He drew my hairline and was taken to the operation room. They took a blood test. The operation started after my tests came out clean. (They charge the fee in advance before the operation begins.)
The hospital was beautiful and big.
They anesthetized with a painless anesthesia device.
Doctor Caymaz opened my hair channels with sapphire pen.He is doing maximum 2 operation per day. That's amazing! Then hair follicles were extracted from my donor area. Then, the planting process was done. Each of these processes takes between 1-3 hours. In addition, the order of opening the hair canals can change with the extraction of hair grafts from the donor area.
You are very tired after the end of the operation, go to the hotel and start resting. After resting for 1 day, I went back to the hospital for the final check and wash. Saying that everything is beautiful, Dr. Erkam Caymaz sent me to my country with a happy and beautiful life.
Thank you, I'm actually very pleased.
I highly recommend Dr. Caymaz
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020
I preferred Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ again, after which I could not go before the pandemic process and insisted later. I had to buy the plane ticket a few times. Let's come to the operation process. I especially preferred the DHI technique. Right or wrong is discussed. Mr. Enes said that Dr. Caymaz wanted to perform the operation with the Sapphire Fue technique. He said that he did not do all the cultivation in the DHI technique, especially in the frontal region, and that he only followed the operation. I accepted because I knew that even Dr. Caymaz would follow me in the operation and he would give me confidence. It really happened. Dr. Caymaz said that he was really nice at the end of the operation, it made me happy. I don't know what it would be like with Sapphire Fue. According to Dr. Erkam, two techniques, especially those who need 2000-3000 grafts, can be done without shaving. But they definitely shaved the back of the head, the donor area, in both techniques. So I think the team is more important than the techniques. The fact that a real doctor is on the follow-up at the beginning of the operation gives people confidence. I have heard that in most famous clinics, the doctor did not stay at his head, because they cannot stay, because of which one of the 10-30 operations a day will they deal with? Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ really does 1-2 operations to me. And even after their own section are finished, they follow the operation from time to time. I am satisfied. The question mark in my mind is that if I chose the Sapphire Fue technique, I did not know, it would be wrong to speak correctly without seeing the results. Thank you.
Great service from start to finish would 100% recommend to anyone considering a hair transplant.

I agreed with Dr. Caymaz Clinic 4 months before coming. They asked for a 10% deposit. I sent and secured my appointment.

The morning of the procedure I was picked up & taken to a very modern hospital which I was very happy with. I was met by Dr. CAYMAZ & he fully explained the procedure, drew my new hairline and proceeded to start the procedure.

The procedure was long but well worth it, I had 5000 grafts, 4500 from back of head & 500 from beard (under chin) area.

I got 5000 grafts put in and this is quite a lot for one session, this was done to provide a high density area on the implanted area.

Don't forget that My name is Thomas, I recently had a hair transplant done with Dr Erkam CAYMAZ at the Hair Istanbul clinic. So i am very happy.

I have an 8-month hair transplant result right now. Good except for the crown area. I expect it to take some time for the crown area hair to grow out well.

All in all %100 recommend Dr CAYMAZ & Hair Istanbul Clinic if you’re considering a hair transplant in Turkey.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 4 star review on 17th May 2020
Hello everyone, thank you very much Doctor Erkam.
I want to share a few things about how it works.
My bald area was not much. 3000 grafts were implanted. My friend was said to need around 5500 or even 6000 grafts. However, since the donor area is not very good, it is said that around 5000 hair transplantation can be done. In addition, the results of those who do not have a good donor area and need a lot of hair transplantation may not be perfect and their hair may not grow well. It is stated that weak result can occur especially in the crown areas of the head. Such a situation was possible for those who need more grafts and for those with weak / thin hair. Therefore, if you want to have nice results on the crown area of the head in the following years, it is useful to have a second session. Probably will do so in my friend. It has been one year since our operation and my results are fine. It is not perfect as I mentioned in my friend, but it is very satisfied. Especially important to accept very difficult cases in Turkey.
Dr. Caymaz says that you first lay the foundation of the house so that you can build high-rise buildings on it. In other words, some areas of the patients who need hair transplantation with high graft count may be rare because not many hair follicles have been found or they have not been done since excessive grafting will harm. (over-harvesting) So let your probability of the second session be on one side. This is not the end of the Earth. Before the operation, they said that the cases that are said to be fully cover in 2 sessions were cover in 1 session, and the cases that were called as cover in 2 sessions were cover in 1 session. In other words, in order to say some things, I remember the information that the first session should be done in the best way without harming and at least 1 year should pass.
I mean, your operations are done under the control of Dr. Caymaz and it really cares about the operation. His performs its operations according to the latest medical literature.
He really accepts 1-2 operations per day and opens the hair channels with sapphire pen himself. The rest is up to your genetics and luck. Dr. Caymaz and his team will do your operation meticulously and send you home.
I and my friend are very satisfied for now, but if you need too many grafts and your donor area is weak, you need a few sessions.
Thanks.
Please check if Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ is doing the operation. Do not confuse it with other clinics. There are many clinics in Istanbul. I heard that the person who had a few operations did not have an operation on Dr. Caymaz. This shows that you have agreed with the wrong clinic. He also told Dr. Caymaz that when I consulted my photos, there would be a 97% success rate and a 3% failure. It is clear proof that it is really honest that it does not provide 100% guarantee. When they tell me, even By-Pass operation, which is one of the big surgical operations, cannot be performed with 100% success rate. They also state that there are operations that fail both in this clinic and other clinics. But 3 out of these 100 patients were involved. After following the rules given by them, they stated that if there is no genetically problem, there will definitely be good results. It has been 8 months since my operation. I have very good results. The result of my friend is not as beautiful as mine, but my friend is very satisfied. Thanks Dr.CAYMAZ and his Team.
I would like to thank Dr. Caymaz and his wonderful team for their great job, after undergoing a 12 hour procedure 2 weeks ago..initially i was really nervous, concerned and confused about which clinic should i choose for the procedure but after reading all the excellent reviews and then talking to Emir who is the customer service representitive, i felt that dr. Caymaz will suit and fullfil my expectations..and i wasn't wrong..a real and genuine special thanks to dr. Caymaz and the brilliant guy Emir for their care, support and generosity, i would highly recommend dr. Caymaz, and thankfully i am already seeing good results even 2 weeks after the procedure, so fingers crossed it will continue succeeding like this. Thanks again for the excellent team..and keep up the good work..
Sami
We made the criterion of the operation with the doctor on the day of the operation. He made a consultation on the morning of the operation. He said that many patients wanted very good results even though the donor area was bad. I definitely do. If your donor area is bad, where will the hair be taken and transplanted? In addition, a minimum of 40-60 roots of cm2 should be placed so that a natural appearance is formed. Everybody is reading on the internet, but not looking back in the mirror. First of all, donor capacity was very important. My donor capacity was fine and there wasn't much bald space. There was an opening in the frontal area and the hill area only in those areas. It's been 8 months now, I'm very happy. I recommend Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to everyone. It is a nice feature that it accepts a maximum of 2 cases per day and opens the hair channels by itself. I hope they continue on the same line. Thanks Hair Istanbul, Their Customer Service Mr. Emir and his medical team.
5 years ago, I started clinical searches for hair transplantation. Now I can definitely say that I made the right decision 2 years ago. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is a successful surgeon in his field. He did my operation successfully. Approximately 5200 hair follicles were transplanted. Also, if we were to pay, I paid around 4500 USD. If we look at Canada and America, if we paid 6-10 dollars per graft, it would not be less than $ 30,000 now that we know that we are looking for good surgeons and suitable countries.
Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels one by one. And the Medical team implanted hair follicles in all channels. It was my Sapphire or DHI technique that I heard and read a lot. I suggest you to use Sapphire Fue technique if very high graft hair transplantation will be done. He knows the technique well and makes successful results in both techniques. I would like to extend my thanks to the Hair Istanbul team and Dr. Caymaz and wish them continued success.
Hello everyone, my name is Luay; feedback is very important. I have read the comments of too many clinics and decided to choose Dr. Caymaz. At this time, there is an outbreak of coronavirus all over the world. First of all, I had a hard time finding the right doctor, but if I could go under these conditions, but I used a mask (N95) at the airport and on the plane. Already a coronavirus positive cases in Turkey still do not. 20 days have passed and I am healthy. I also have it in my hair now. I also used hand hygiene antiseptic to protect against coronavirus. If you are very careful, there is nothing to worry about. By the way, I really liked my hairline, crown area and frontal area was very important for me. Dr. Caymaz said that enough hair transplantation has been done for both areas. They used beard and back-sides head donor areas too. My donor areas are ok now. He also suggested that I use Minoxidil Spray for the crown area. I bought the medicines that they sold for 6 months of use. I share this feedback on the links they sent. I would like to thank the Hair Istanbul Medical Team and Dr. Erkam Caymaz.
First of all, I want everyone to read well. We did research for a few months like everyone else. Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ suggested a friend. In fact, we were between Dr. Acar and Dr. Caymaz. After a little more research, we decided on Dr. Caymaz. Good kide we did so. We made two operations in 2 days. Prices vary from person to person and whether Dr. Caymaz opens your hair channels. Simply perfect organization. Also, I recommend you to have an operation as a Vip patient, otherwise Dr. Caymaz will not open your channels. As a Vip patient, I had my operation done to Dr. Caymaz. Very knowledgeable and attentive one by one opened my hair channels. You fill in a few forms in the morning and Dr. Caymaz evaluates those forms quickly. It seemed very professional to me. I did not want to use photography on social media, they did not use it, it was important to me. But my friend wanted his photos to be shared on social media and they said they would use his.
Something I noticed did not go immediately after opening my channel, it was only a few hours of my operation. He followed the operation for a long time. He said something to the medical team from time to time about the operation. He directs. Don't worry, get your ticket.
I chose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to have my operation 2 months ago. A friend had recommended it. I am very satisfied. You will be satisfied. My operation took about 10 hours, but they met any need. They also do not want a hidden fee. The operation begins after you pay whatever they want at the hospital directly in cash and the consultation for your operation is done by Dr. Caymaz. Your hair channels are carefully opened with a sapphire pen by Dr. Caymaz. I also did not feel pain. They use something called a painless anesthesia device. Thanks to Emir Bey, Hair Istanbul and his medical team.
First of all, hello everyone. You are now investigating where to have my hair transplantation. Don't worry, I'll help you a little.
One year ago, I was looking for hair transplant clinics on the internet, sitting in the same seat you were in. First of all, I said that I have to find a cheap and high quality surgeon from England in terms of price. I found Hair Istanbul. I have seen that Dr. Caymaz hands and surgery has been doing very good operations and even many people in England.
First of all, I asked a detailed question by mail, and then I sent my photos with the answers I received. They told me that they were going to implant around 4,500 hair follicles and that there would be a dense hair transplant, Dr. Caymaz evaluated my hair. Mr. Ismail was very helpful in this regard.
Later, I asked for a 10% deposit from me because I was thinking of having an operation at a later date and I was sure I sent it. They made my operation by paying approximately £ 3000 total, far below the UK prices. They say that if I normally came within 1 month, they would not want a deposit. They did not receive a deposit from other patients. I paid the rest of the fee upon arrival at the hospital, in advance.
If we come to the day of operation. Around 7:30 in the morning, the driver took me from my hotel and took me to the hospital. We sat down with Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ , firstly we discussed information about my clinic and his evaluations about my hair. After blood tests, Dr. Caymaz drew my hair design and line. Later, Dr. Caymaz opened my channels for hair transplantation. The work of Doctor Caymaz was the two most important parts and he finished his work and handed it over to his experienced teams.
After the operation, I went to my hotel. After resting for 1 day, they were taken back to the hospital for washing and first check. Then everything was fine, they left the airport. Never forget that the most important thing here is to pour your shells in the 10th wash. Thanks for all!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 4th February 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 4th February 2020
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 4.98 based on 61 reviews