of reviewers recommend Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam
5.0
Based on 82 reviews
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam Reviews

About Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam:

Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 1-2 Vip Operation a day! New Hair Transplant Method!
✅ “Fue Europe” and “World Fue Institute” Certified Surgeon, Leader Hair Restoration Clinic in Turkey, Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
✅ Perfect and Natural Result!
✅ Doctor’s Team. Sapphire FUE Technique and DHI Technique

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ Needleless Anesthesia (%70 Reduce Pain)
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ JCI Accredited hospital
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
hairupload.com / drcaymaz.com

info@drcaymaz.com

Tell us how Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam made you happy
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Carl
Orland
Banethon
Banethon
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Pasqualina Vecchio
Batre
Lester Evans
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 14th January 2020
I carried out research before choosing dr caymaz, I am so glad I did, fantastic dr, fantastic team and fantastic results after 8 months 2 weeks, my friend had his op a couple of days ago after seeing my results….do not hesitate in choosing dr caymaz
Dr Caymaz is very kind and treat me perfectly. My cousin was happy and recommended him, still 1 years after surgery. I can tell one of guy say everything you wanna hear from expert video on YouTube. You’re in the right hands. I think we have to trust him about natural areas to transplant. His experienced and his old cases's results are good. He makes you feel confident and I almost had no pain during surgery. Can’t wait to see the results. It’s comfortable also that a 5 stars hotel in including in the competitive price. If I have to find critic at the moment, it’s more about crown area density, i have norwood 6 they implanted 4800 graft so crown are needs to be second session but it’s not a big deal. I am ok with frontal and top of head. I am very particular when it comes to providing feedback. In this case, I can’t thank him and his staff enough for the job well done. Sincerely thank you Hair Upload Team and Dr.Caymaz,
Highly recommended After relentless search for a good clinic for Hair transplant in Turkey, I stumbled upon Dr.Caymaz - Hair Upload Clinic. After reading good reviews/social media stories of other patients I did not hesitate to book my tickets and fly from US to turkey. It was a long flight but my overall experience with Hair Upload Clinic made it all worth it. From airport pickup to hotel, clinic staff and hair surgeons, my overall experience was very comfortable. I appreciate the honesty from the clinic and they deliver what was promised prior to my appointment. Clinic is very clean, modern with highly professional staff. Although it’s been only 30 days after my surgery, I am content with how things are going. Hopefully I get to see results in next 8-9 months. I just want thank your entire clinical team and specially to my case manager Mansur and Dr. Caymaz for an amazing and hospitable experience. Mansur has been very helpful with clear, honest communication on my questions and managing my overall Appointment with the clinic. Dr.Caymaz is very professional thanks for all Doc.
First of all, you realize that it is a difficult process and you have to make a decision. You have hundreds of questions in your mind. You meet with a clinic every day. You spend time on hair transplant forum sites etc. I did it all on time. I had plenty of time. I researched too much. I asked too many questions. I watched too many videos. Finally, I believe that I had my operation done successfully with the right clinic and doctor. If you're researching like me, do your research. But at the decision-making stage, Keep in mind that Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ is a good surgeon. I am quite happy with my results. About 12 months passed. The best advice I can give you is to do your research. The questions you ask the salespeople may not lead you to the right result. The important thing is to browse and watch videos of both their social media and websites. If you still feel insecure, you can ask for an online consultation with Doc. When it comes to Istanbul, it is a very beautiful city. Absolutely safe. I had my operation done in hospital conditions, it is very reassuring to have a doctor in charge. Some one different clinic deceived another friend of mine, had an operation in a clinic that introduced himself as a doctor, and his blood pressure dropped, and they were confused about what to do. But I had no such problems. Dr. Caymaz followed the process completely with his experience, opened my hair channel and I was the only one on the day of my operation.
After doing lots of research, I eventually chose this clinic. When I had my initial conversation with them over the phone, I just had this gut feeling that I could trust them. This was very different to how I felt when talking to other clinics who quite "pushy" and clearly were eager for me to choose them. This clinic did not come across as "pushy" at all and in fact even gave me advice whilst I was searching! Emir was incredible from the get-go. Was quick and clear with all of his communication and answered any questions I had. The pick-up and drop off from airport to hotel went smoothly. The hotel itself was lovely. The surgery day started with a consultation with Dr. Caymaz who was very friendly and welcoming. And then the surgery took place over the course of 9 hours (with an hour break for lunch which was provided by the clinic). Having already been through one hair transplant procedure only a year before with a different clinic, I felt this time round the procedure was done with a lot more care and precision. Only time will tell on the results now! (Fingers crossed) After a the surgery I had a day of rest in the hotel, and then the next day I was taken into the clinic for a clean-up. On this day, I was given clear instructions on the aftercare and was provided with all the necessary products and medicines (I did not need to go away and buy anything at all!) All in all, I had a fantastic experience with this clinic. Highly recommended to anyone who is struggling/anxious to decide.
I have been researching hair transplant clinics for a long time. There are many hair transplant clinics, large and small. There are many clinics I have found, especially in Istanbul. But most of them do not consist of teams with doctors. Or they have doctors but they are inexperienced in performing the procedure. Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ - I met Hair Upload Clinic through my cousin. My cousin had the operation in 2020. I chose Dr.Caymaz to have a hair transplant in January 2021. Their fees are more expensive than most clinics. Also, because I said it was expensive, they told me about the technician operation, and his fee was more affordable. But because I wanted it to be a good operation, I preferred the Vip package where Doctor Caymaz opened the hair channels. Although 7 months have passed, my hair results are very good now. A colleague of mine who saw my results will start interviews now and prefer Doctor Erkam CAYMAZ. In the meantime, I would like to express my special thanks to Ms. Nesrin,Mr. Enes and Mr.Ismail, who helped me in this process and answered all my questions. I had Norwood Scale 4 hair baldness. In my conversations with Ms. Nesrin, I was a little surprised when the doctor stated that she would process at least 4000 grafts in one session for this baldness. I had concerns especially if my donor area would be healed. But as Ms.Nesrin said at the time, nothing happened and my donor area healed well. By the way, the good thing was that although my cousin had existing hair, the hair channels were opened by Doctor Caymaz without damaging his existing hair. As far as I could see, most clinics were opening the hair channels with the naked eye. But Dr.Caymaz was wearing loop glasses, which should be used in surgical standards, and this was the different side that attracted me. I would like to thank Dr.Caymaz Hair Upload Clinic and its staff one by one.
Thanks
I started looking for a clinic to perform a hair transplant in July 2020. During my research, I contacted many different and good clinics whole the world. After two month of searching on the internet, I found Dr.Caymaz - Hair Upload Clinic in a list of the top best clinics in Turkey. I contacted the their Customer Service and he asked me to provide him with photos as 5-sides of my hair situation. After Doctor Erkam evaluated my photos, the customer service sent to me a very detailed report containing the number of grafts I would need, their price, more information about the clinic, and other relevant information that I would need. The customer service was very professional and patient with all of my questions. After accepting their terms, I booked my flight which permitted them to schedule my operation. I stayed in contact with the customer service up until the day of the operation. One day before the date of my operation I arrived to the Istanbul Airport (new and biggest one) where I met their driver who was very courteous and professional. The trip took around 40 minutes and was quite comfortable on the way to the 5 star hotel that they recommended. I stayed 3 nights at the hotel and on the day of the operation, the driver picked me up at 7:20 am and take me to the clinic where I met Doctor Erkam along with his team. Doctor Erkam and I were discussed all aspects of the operation. Doctor Erkam started to draw my hairline and the team did a blood test. He told me that we can draw and re-draw the hairline as many times as I want until I am satisfied with the results. After I confirmed the hairline the Doctor and his team started the operation which was easier than I expected. My blood test was clean. I already had a blood test done before. But they were still routinely blood testing. The team was very kind and made me comfortable and they allowed me to break the operation at any time. I had two main breaks, lunch and a dinner break and the delicious meals were provided by the clinic. Mr. Emir was so good and friendly. He was answered all my questions. He was like the Doctor Caymaz's assistant. His English was also very good. The day following the operation the PCR test team came to hotel in order to have a COVID-19 test performed. After the test I rested the remaining part of the day. On the morning of my last day the driver pick me up at the hotel to the clinic where Doctor Erkam will wash my head for the first time after the operation. After I was done at the clinic, the driver took me to the Airport to get my COVID-19 results which allowed me to fly back to USA. Since the operation and up until now, I am in contact with their post-op team they personally so the doctor can watch the evolution of my hair situation. So far my experience with Hair Upload Clinic has been really outstanding and I appreciate every aspect of my relationship with them. I have already referred 2 of my friends to them.
I will share my story in this review. I had my operation on 10/aug/2020 I was suffering from hair loss over the past 12 years which became more visible in the last 3 years. I used many creams and oils but without any positive effect So i decide this year to do hair transplantation , and of course i start a difficult mission in searching the best Doctor and clinic in this field. When you start searching via google or social media ; you will find many clinics with high rating and huge numbers of people giving review to them. For me i don’t look to these criteria in choosing the clinic What is concern me is the CV of the doctor , the technique used and whether the doctor is the performing person for the procedure or he is just a supervisor. (Dr.Caymaz is an active member of Worlf Fue Institute and Fue Europe which is also good.) So finally i chose Dr.Caymaz Hair Upload Clinic for the following reasons: - The technique used is Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant which is the modern and best technique that gives the best result - They accept only one or two patient per day , so it is VIP operation (Generally One) - The operation is done by the surgeon him self (Dr. Erkam Caymaz) I contacted Mr. Enes via the WhatsApp ; he is the assistant of Dr. Erkam Caymaz. He was very responsive , rapid in his reply for my messages and queries. I sent my photos to him and after that i received a reply with an official medical report from the Surgeon via Whatsapp Describing my case , the number of hair follicles should be grafted (for me was 5200 graft) and the technique. Also he considered the price which include full package of the operation, Hotel reservation for 3 days, local transportation and the medical treatment after the operation. So every thing was prepared and planned well before the travel and i would to thank Mr. Enes for that. I booked a flight to istanbul ; upon arrival the driver ( Mr Emir) was waiting and he dropped me in the hotel Mr. Emir also known customer service is a calm person , precise in his time and very cooperative if you ask him a favor apart from the planned transportation So thank you Mr.Emir very much. Next day on morning he picked me up to Dr.Caymaz Hair Upload Clinic and i met Dr. Erkam Caymaz. He introduced him self and his team to me ; then directly blood sample taken. After that Dr Erkam start to explain the procedure in details, then he draw the front line ; he took a time for that and he was not in hurry. After that he decide to implant 5700 graft instead of 5200 graft , which will yield a better result. The extra grafts was free without any additional cost. After that we start the operation which was consist if 3 steps: - extraction of hair follicle from the donor area - Opening the channels ( micro channels ) for the new grafts by Sapphire blade. - Implantation of the grafts Extraction of hair follicles done by 2 nurses Mss. Bilge and Mr.Kazim who are Dr.Caymaz's Medical Team. They are will practiced nurses. Mss. Bilge was friendly in her approach , tried to distract me during some painful steps in the procedure. Meanwhile Mr.Kazim was less talkative but he is professional in his work. So my appreciation and thanks to their work. The 2nd step was done by Dr. Erkam Caymaz which is the micro-channel opening. It is the critical step in the whole operation. Because the future result depend on it. He used specialized blade ( Sapphire blade). Which gives more dense area than the classical FUE pen and more natural look for the hair. After that the 2 nurses start to implant the grafts in the opened channel The total duration of the operation was 13 hours !! From 7:45am to 20:45 and that was due to huge number of grafts were implanted. All the team and Dr.Caymaz were available during this long period After this hard day i return back to the hotel. 2nd day was free day but you have to stay in the hotel to relax 3rd was follow up appointment and 1st wash for the head , it was done by Dr. Caymaz and then he explained how to use the medical shampoos and creams. My rate for this experience is 4.8/5 The deducted 0.2 standing for the pain that i suffered during the operation. Honestly it is not %100 pain free operation. (They are using Painless anesthesia device but not enough for pain.) But be sure after you see the result you will forget that pain My suggestion is to check if there is available sedative methods in addition to local anesthesia Over all i am very satisfied with this experience And i will recommend Dr.Erkam Caymaz for my friends who are looking for hair transplantation in a safe hands Thank you Dr.Erkam Caymaz for you and your team for the professional job and the well prepared plan throughout my trip
Great customer service, very competitive pricing, Dr Caymaz was simply outstanding. I am very happy with the results (just been 4 months post-surgery). Well organized. The technicians are very skilled and very proficient. Emir took care of me like a family member. Everything was arranged and instructions were clearly communicated to avoid any ambiguity. I travelled from UK during covid times, from airport pick-up to drop off I didn’t have any problems. On the day of the surgery everything went well as planned. Dr Caymaz and Emir (translator & logistics) helped me to finalise the hair line after a short discussion. At each stage I got the best service that I could have hoped. Very professional staff and would highly recommend.
I am someone who does not like to go to the hospital. Especially staying at home after the pandemic was a situation for me. With the insistence of my wife, I decided to have a hair transplant. And we talked to the clinics that my wife found, and finally we agreed with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ - Hair Upload Clinic with the joint decision of my wife and I. It's been about 8 months. Now my results are not great, but they are not bad either. We can say normal. I was very stressed at this time and my hair started to grow late due to my age. We also noticed that my testosterone hormone level was not within normal limits. Dr. Caymaz was the person who guessed because I had never been to the hospital. As a result I started Finasteride 1 mg. Also, I have an erection problem etc. did not happen. I have been using it for 2 months. At first it was thinning the hair and then it started to show its effect. We will look and see. By the way, my wife is very pleased. I can say that I have good results compared to the past. I do not know if I may need a second session in the future or not, Doctor Caymaz said we can do it if you want. I said I do not like hospitals very much, professor, I do not want to come again. Like it will be. Thank you Dr. Erkam and Hair Upload Clinic team.
I had an operation 2 months ago. All the implanted hair shed. The transplanted hair will begin to grow from the third-fourth month. Waiting Impatiently. There are rashes at the place where the hair transplantation is performed. I had a little bit of itching. My donor area has recovered. I am very pleased with Dr Erkam Caymaz and Hair Upload Clinic team. I recommend Doctor Erkam Caymaz. I will wait and see the results.
First of all, I would like to congratulate Dr. Erkam Caymaz for the Fue Europe and WFI World Fue Institute certificates. About 1.5 years ago, I chose Dr. Erkam Caymaz to have a hair transplant. He's a really good surgeon. I am very satisfied with my results. Istanbul experience: Day 1) Mr.Emir greeted me at the Airport after I landed in Istanbul by plane. He left it at my hotel. Nice 5 star hotel. Day 2) At 8 in the morning, Emir picked me up from the hotel. I was so excited. After I arrived at the hospital in the morning, my medical history was taken. Doctor Caymaz made my first examination. While drawing my hairline, my blood tests were taken simultaneously. The operation started with hair harvest. Approximately 5900 grafts of hair were harvested. Dr. Caymaz had started the process to open my hair channels. He opened it one by one with a sapphire blade. I really don't know how he opened up so many channels and how he fit it. But this is his surgical experience. The operation lasted 13 hours. I tried to sleep in the hotel the night of the operation, but it is really difficult. Trying to sleep while sitting is difficult. Day 3) I continued to rest at the hotel. I was able to rest tonight. Day 4) Mr.Emir took me to the hospital for the first washing and control. Dr. Caymaz and his assistant performed the hair washing and had done the first checks. He discharged me saying that there was no problem and I would be happy. They had taken it straight from the hospital to the airport. It is such a fast experience that you do not understand that you are in Istanbul. But I want to come to this city once again with my hair. The best advice I can give you is that you can stay for 4 nights, not 3 nights. At least, you can travel after the first wash. As a result, I would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz and his new clinic, Hair Upload Clinic. And I recommend it to all my friends. Thanks to me, about 3 of my friends left and they all left very satisfied.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Çok güzel
If you are looking for a good hair transplant surgeon, you are in the right place. Doctor Erkam Caymaz is one of the rare surgeons who can use both hands. I have been doing research for hair transplantation for about 5 years. I interviewed many clinics. However, neither could I access the necessary information for the operation, nor did they satisfy me. I talked to the places that had 5-10 operations a day and they said that their results were good. It is true, but there were a limited number of hair transplant results on their social media or websites. So it is a question on my mind why? Doctor Erkam Caymaz has very good hair transplant results on his website. Let's come to my conclusions ... About 7 months have passed and I think it is because of my age, my results are very good. I myself used minoxidil spray and Finasteride 1 mg. I am very happy that the crown area is growing up so quickly. I would like to thank my doctor caymaz and his medical team and recommend them to my friends. In addition to being a good surgeon, he is a courteous and loving doctor. Do not mix with other clinics.
First of all, I have seen the success of Dr. Erkam Caymaz from many patients in many places. Also, the comments of patients on youtube channels attracted me. You can find before and after photos on the website of dr caymaz. There are very useful articles on the doctor's website. Honestly, I had never read this kind of information anywhere. These clearly helped me a lot in my decision. As a result, I have left 12 months behind. My baldness was Norwood 6. Around 5400 hair transplant was done to me. No more came out. Actually, they did, but they didn't force it because it would be over-harvesting. Especially, I have the possibility to have a second session in the Crown area. According to Norwood 6, I had very good results. I am very satisfied. Hair Upload clinic is officially uploading hair on your head. In addition, the surgical success of the doctor should be really appreciated. I watched his videos about how he can use both hands, yes it was true. He uses his other hand when he is tired. It just opens the hair channels itself. The fee increases considerably, especially if you want them to extract hair. I didn't want it, but there were patients who wanted it I just wanted it to be a Vip 1 operation. I would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz for taking care of A to Z.
My search for a hair transplant clinic and a good surgeon was ongoing for a long time. Finally, I found Dr Erkam Caymaz. I examined the operations he had done in the past. I watched his videos. He's a really good surgeon. The video comments of his real patients impressed me. And I also gave a video in the same way. I had 5500 grafts of hair transplantation with the Sapphire Fue technique. Dr. Caymaz himself opened my hair canals with his own hands. I have already chosen Vip Dr. Caymaz operation. Thank you very much to Hair Upload Clinic and Dr. Caymaz. I highly recommend it.
I have been wanting to have a hair transplant for many years. Dr. I found Erkam Caymaz. He is a very good surgeon. You don't need to search for another clinic. You are in the right place. I highly recommend it
When I saw a friend from England a few months ago, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was a very sincere friend of mine. I could not recognize it at first. I said what happened to you. It turns out that he had a hair transplant, but what is possible. I thought it was a wig at first. 3 years ago, Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ had an operation. He is already a very successful businessman in his own business. The choices he made have always carried himself forward until this time. After seeing it, I first contacted the Hair Upload Clinic teams and sent them pictures of my head. Dr. Caymaz's team is very successful. Anyway, doctor Erkam does his job very professionally. Approximately 3000 grafts of hair transplantation was performed for me. 5100 grafts of hair were transplanted to my friend. Everyone knows that the more bald areas you have, the more transplanted. As a result, I'm on hold. According to my friend, we are old people, we had to wait up to a year to see the best results. We have already implanted and we will wait and see. I would also like to thank Hair Upload Clinic and its team. You should definitely choose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ Vip operation.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 7th January 2021
I have been looking for the best hair transplant surgeon for a long time. I've spoken to so many clinics and doctors. But none of them made me happy. I have been studying for a hair transplant for about 5 years. Finally I found Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ. His success in hair transplantation, his hair transplant patient from many parts of the world and his results in hair transplantation were really great. I had a hair transplant about 1 year ago. They made me 5700 grafts of hair transplantation in 1 session in 1 day. My operation took about 12 hours. It started at 8 in the morning. Dr. Erkam drew the hairline in the morning after taking my first meeting with me and my anamnesis. Then he opened my hair canals himself. I preferred the Sapphire Fue technique. I already knew this was the most logical for so many grafts. As the Hair Upload Clinic, I saw that they had really successful operations. My operation was in hospital conditions, but they moved to the clinic due to Covid. I heard that they will go back to the hospital after the Covid process is over. After me, I directed two of my friends to the same clinic and Dr. Caymaz. They are also about 4 months and they are very satisfied. I would also like to thank Hair Upload Clinic and its team. You should definitely choose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ Vip operation.
8,5 months ago, 5500 grafts were transplanted. Dr. Vip operation was carried out by Erkam Caymaz. Sapphire fue technique was used. Let me explain a little about the process ... I was met at the airport. I was dropped off at the 5-star Ramada hotel. They bought it with Vito Van around 7:15-25 in the morning. I came to the clinic. Mr. Emir, Medical had his medical history filled out. I was consulted by Dr. Erkam Caymaz, and he drew my hairline. My blood tests were done. Operation started with the extraction process. Then Dr. Erkam opened my hair channels. My operations were done with the Safir Fue technique. Implantation process started. Prp was performed at the end of the operation. Thank you to Hair Upload Clinic (as known Hair Istanbul) team and Doctor Erkam. My donor area is fine. And my hair transplant results are great.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 28th December 2020