of reviewers recommend Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam Reviews

About Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam:

Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 1-2 Vip Operation a day! New Hair Transplant Method!
✅ “Fue Europe” and “World Fue Institute” Certified Surgeon, Leader Hair Restoration Clinic in Turkey, Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
✅ Perfect and Natural Result!
✅ Doctor’s Team. Sapphire FUE Technique and DHI Technique

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ Needleless Anesthesia (%70 Reduce Pain)
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ JCI Accredited hospital
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
hairupload.com / drcaymaz.com

info@drcaymaz.com

Tell us how Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam made you happy
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Carl
Orland
Banethon
Banethon
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Pasqualina Vecchio
Batre
Lester Evans
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 14th January 2020
I will share my story in this review. I had my operation on 10/aug/2020 I was suffering from hair loss over the past 12 years which became more visible in the last 3 years. I used many creams and oils but without any positive effect So i decide this year to do hair transplantation , and of course i start a difficult mission in searching the best Doctor and clinic in this field. When you start searching via google or social media ; you will find many clinics with high rating and huge numbers of people giving review to them. For me i don’t look to these criteria in choosing the clinic What is concern me is the CV of the doctor , the technique used and whether the doctor is the performing person for the procedure or he is just a supervisor. (Dr.Caymaz is an active member of Worlf Fue Institute and Fue Europe which is also good.) So finally i chose Dr.Caymaz Hair Upload Clinic for the following reasons: - The technique used is Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant which is the modern and best technique that gives the best result - They accept only one or two patient per day , so it is VIP operation (Generally One) - The operation is done by the surgeon him self (Dr. Erkam Caymaz) I contacted Mr. Enes via the WhatsApp ; he is the assistant of Dr. Erkam Caymaz. He was very responsive , rapid in his reply for my messages and queries. I sent my photos to him and after that i received a reply with an official medical report from the Surgeon via Whatsapp Describing my case , the number of hair follicles should be grafted (for me was 5200 graft) and the technique. Also he considered the price which include full package of the operation, Hotel reservation for 3 days, local transportation and the medical treatment after the operation. So every thing was prepared and planned well before the travel and i would to thank Mr. Enes for that. I booked a flight to istanbul ; upon arrival the driver ( Mr Emir) was waiting and he dropped me in the hotel Mr. Emir also known customer service is a calm person , precise in his time and very cooperative if you ask him a favor apart from the planned transportation So thank you Mr.Emir very much. Next day on morning he picked me up to Dr.Caymaz Hair Upload Clinic and i met Dr. Erkam Caymaz. He introduced him self and his team to me ; then directly blood sample taken. After that Dr Erkam start to explain the procedure in details, then he draw the front line ; he took a time for that and he was not in hurry. After that he decide to implant 5700 graft instead of 5200 graft , which will yield a better result. The extra grafts was free without any additional cost. After that we start the operation which was consist if 3 steps: - extraction of hair follicle from the donor area - Opening the channels ( micro channels ) for the new grafts by Sapphire blade. - Implantation of the grafts Extraction of hair follicles done by 2 nurses Mss. Bilge and Mr.Kazim who are Dr.Caymaz's Medical Team. They are will practiced nurses. Mss. Bilge was friendly in her approach , tried to distract me during some painful steps in the procedure. Meanwhile Mr.Kazim was less talkative but he is professional in his work. So my appreciation and thanks to their work. The 2nd step was done by Dr. Erkam Caymaz which is the micro-channel opening. It is the critical step in the whole operation. Because the future result depend on it. He used specialized blade ( Sapphire blade). Which gives more dense area than the classical FUE pen and more natural look for the hair. After that the 2 nurses start to implant the grafts in the opened channel The total duration of the operation was 13 hours !! From 7:45am to 20:45 and that was due to huge number of grafts were implanted. All the team and Dr.Caymaz were available during this long period After this hard day i return back to the hotel. 2nd day was free day but you have to stay in the hotel to relax 3rd was follow up appointment and 1st wash for the head , it was done by Dr. Caymaz and then he explained how to use the medical shampoos and creams. My rate for this experience is 4.8/5 The deducted 0.2 standing for the pain that i suffered during the operation. Honestly it is not %100 pain free operation. (They are using Painless anesthesia device but not enough for pain.) But be sure after you see the result you will forget that pain My suggestion is to check if there is available sedative methods in addition to local anesthesia Over all i am very satisfied with this experience And i will recommend Dr.Erkam Caymaz for my friends who are looking for hair transplantation in a safe hands Thank you Dr.Erkam Caymaz for you and your team for the professional job and the well prepared plan throughout my trip
Great customer service, very competitive pricing, Dr Caymaz was simply outstanding. I am very happy with the results (just been 4 months post-surgery). Well organized. The technicians are very skilled and very proficient. Emir took care of me like a family member. Everything was arranged and instructions were clearly communicated to avoid any ambiguity. I travelled from UK during covid times, from airport pick-up to drop off I didn’t have any problems. On the day of the surgery everything went well as planned. Dr Caymaz and Emir (translator & logistics) helped me to finalise the hair line after a short discussion. At each stage I got the best service that I could have hoped. Very professional staff and would highly recommend.
I am someone who does not like to go to the hospital. Especially staying at home after the pandemic was a situation for me. With the insistence of my wife, I decided to have a hair transplant. And we talked to the clinics that my wife found, and finally we agreed with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ - Hair Upload Clinic with the joint decision of my wife and I. It's been about 8 months. Now my results are not great, but they are not bad either. We can say normal. I was very stressed at this time and my hair started to grow late due to my age. We also noticed that my testosterone hormone level was not within normal limits. Dr. Caymaz was the person who guessed because I had never been to the hospital. As a result I started Finasteride 1 mg. Also, I have an erection problem etc. did not happen. I have been using it for 2 months. At first it was thinning the hair and then it started to show its effect. We will look and see. By the way, my wife is very pleased. I can say that I have good results compared to the past. I do not know if I may need a second session in the future or not, Doctor Caymaz said we can do it if you want. I said I do not like hospitals very much, professor, I do not want to come again. Like it will be. Thank you Dr. Erkam and Hair Upload Clinic team.
I had an operation 2 months ago. All the implanted hair shed. The transplanted hair will begin to grow from the third-fourth month. Waiting Impatiently. There are rashes at the place where the hair transplantation is performed. I had a little bit of itching. My donor area has recovered. I am very pleased with Dr Erkam Caymaz and Hair Upload Clinic team. I recommend Doctor Erkam Caymaz. I will wait and see the results.
First of all, I would like to congratulate Dr. Erkam Caymaz for the Fue Europe and WFI World Fue Institute certificates. About 1.5 years ago, I chose Dr. Erkam Caymaz to have a hair transplant. He's a really good surgeon. I am very satisfied with my results. Istanbul experience: Day 1) Mr.Emir greeted me at the Airport after I landed in Istanbul by plane. He left it at my hotel. Nice 5 star hotel. Day 2) At 8 in the morning, Emir picked me up from the hotel. I was so excited. After I arrived at the hospital in the morning, my medical history was taken. Doctor Caymaz made my first examination. While drawing my hairline, my blood tests were taken simultaneously. The operation started with hair harvest. Approximately 5900 grafts of hair were harvested. Dr. Caymaz had started the process to open my hair channels. He opened it one by one with a sapphire blade. I really don't know how he opened up so many channels and how he fit it. But this is his surgical experience. The operation lasted 13 hours. I tried to sleep in the hotel the night of the operation, but it is really difficult. Trying to sleep while sitting is difficult. Day 3) I continued to rest at the hotel. I was able to rest tonight. Day 4) Mr.Emir took me to the hospital for the first washing and control. Dr. Caymaz and his assistant performed the hair washing and had done the first checks. He discharged me saying that there was no problem and I would be happy. They had taken it straight from the hospital to the airport. It is such a fast experience that you do not understand that you are in Istanbul. But I want to come to this city once again with my hair. The best advice I can give you is that you can stay for 4 nights, not 3 nights. At least, you can travel after the first wash. As a result, I would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz and his new clinic, Hair Upload Clinic. And I recommend it to all my friends. Thanks to me, about 3 of my friends left and they all left very satisfied.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Çok güzel
If you are looking for a good hair transplant surgeon, you are in the right place. Doctor Erkam Caymaz is one of the rare surgeons who can use both hands. I have been doing research for hair transplantation for about 5 years. I interviewed many clinics. However, neither could I access the necessary information for the operation, nor did they satisfy me. I talked to the places that had 5-10 operations a day and they said that their results were good. It is true, but there were a limited number of hair transplant results on their social media or websites. So it is a question on my mind why? Doctor Erkam Caymaz has very good hair transplant results on his website. Let's come to my conclusions ... About 7 months have passed and I think it is because of my age, my results are very good. I myself used minoxidil spray and Finasteride 1 mg. I am very happy that the crown area is growing up so quickly. I would like to thank my doctor caymaz and his medical team and recommend them to my friends. In addition to being a good surgeon, he is a courteous and loving doctor. Do not mix with other clinics.
First of all, I have seen the success of Dr. Erkam Caymaz from many patients in many places. Also, the comments of patients on youtube channels attracted me. You can find before and after photos on the website of dr caymaz. There are very useful articles on the doctor's website. Honestly, I had never read this kind of information anywhere. These clearly helped me a lot in my decision. As a result, I have left 12 months behind. My baldness was Norwood 6. Around 5400 hair transplant was done to me. No more came out. Actually, they did, but they didn't force it because it would be over-harvesting. Especially, I have the possibility to have a second session in the Crown area. According to Norwood 6, I had very good results. I am very satisfied. Hair Upload clinic is officially uploading hair on your head. In addition, the surgical success of the doctor should be really appreciated. I watched his videos about how he can use both hands, yes it was true. He uses his other hand when he is tired. It just opens the hair channels itself. The fee increases considerably, especially if you want them to extract hair. I didn't want it, but there were patients who wanted it I just wanted it to be a Vip 1 operation. I would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz for taking care of A to Z.
My search for a hair transplant clinic and a good surgeon was ongoing for a long time. Finally, I found Dr Erkam Caymaz. I examined the operations he had done in the past. I watched his videos. He's a really good surgeon. The video comments of his real patients impressed me. And I also gave a video in the same way. I had 5500 grafts of hair transplantation with the Sapphire Fue technique. Dr. Caymaz himself opened my hair canals with his own hands. I have already chosen Vip Dr. Caymaz operation. Thank you very much to Hair Upload Clinic and Dr. Caymaz. I highly recommend it.
I have been wanting to have a hair transplant for many years. Dr. I found Erkam Caymaz. He is a very good surgeon. You don't need to search for another clinic. You are in the right place. I highly recommend it
When I saw a friend from England a few months ago, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was a very sincere friend of mine. I could not recognize it at first. I said what happened to you. It turns out that he had a hair transplant, but what is possible. I thought it was a wig at first. 3 years ago, Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ had an operation. He is already a very successful businessman in his own business. The choices he made have always carried himself forward until this time. After seeing it, I first contacted the Hair Upload Clinic teams and sent them pictures of my head. Dr. Caymaz's team is very successful. Anyway, doctor Erkam does his job very professionally. Approximately 3000 grafts of hair transplantation was performed for me. 5100 grafts of hair were transplanted to my friend. Everyone knows that the more bald areas you have, the more transplanted. As a result, I'm on hold. According to my friend, we are old people, we had to wait up to a year to see the best results. We have already implanted and we will wait and see. I would also like to thank Hair Upload Clinic and its team. You should definitely choose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ Vip operation.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 7th January 2021
I have been looking for the best hair transplant surgeon for a long time. I've spoken to so many clinics and doctors. But none of them made me happy. I have been studying for a hair transplant for about 5 years. Finally I found Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ. His success in hair transplantation, his hair transplant patient from many parts of the world and his results in hair transplantation were really great. I had a hair transplant about 1 year ago. They made me 5700 grafts of hair transplantation in 1 session in 1 day. My operation took about 12 hours. It started at 8 in the morning. Dr. Erkam drew the hairline in the morning after taking my first meeting with me and my anamnesis. Then he opened my hair canals himself. I preferred the Sapphire Fue technique. I already knew this was the most logical for so many grafts. As the Hair Upload Clinic, I saw that they had really successful operations. My operation was in hospital conditions, but they moved to the clinic due to Covid. I heard that they will go back to the hospital after the Covid process is over. After me, I directed two of my friends to the same clinic and Dr. Caymaz. They are also about 4 months and they are very satisfied. I would also like to thank Hair Upload Clinic and its team. You should definitely choose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ Vip operation.
8,5 months ago, 5500 grafts were transplanted. Dr. Vip operation was carried out by Erkam Caymaz. Sapphire fue technique was used. Let me explain a little about the process ... I was met at the airport. I was dropped off at the 5-star Ramada hotel. They bought it with Vito Van around 7:15-25 in the morning. I came to the clinic. Mr. Emir, Medical had his medical history filled out. I was consulted by Dr. Erkam Caymaz, and he drew my hairline. My blood tests were done. Operation started with the extraction process. Then Dr. Erkam opened my hair channels. My operations were done with the Safir Fue technique. Implantation process started. Prp was performed at the end of the operation. Thank you to Hair Upload Clinic (as known Hair Istanbul) team and Doctor Erkam. My donor area is fine. And my hair transplant results are great.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 28th December 2020
I found Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ not through hair istanbul but through Hair Upload Clinic, they said that this company had just established it and made it for people to reach more easily. Thanks to his video conversation with Dr. Caymaz, he told me that he could transplant a minimum of 5000 grafts, use the sapphire fue technique, and also buy from the beard area. I asked for a photo of how the beard area looks after the operation, it is fine and I accepted it because it was not clearly understood. In this way, they said that they would receive less grafts from the back of the head and the nape of neck would be less damaged after the operation and would look beautiful. It happened exactly as they said. It has been 12 months now. I was very anxious for the first 8 months, I didn't like my results. Mss.Behiye, from the post-op tracking team, wanted regular photos every month. Dr. Caymaz was evaluating. They told me things I had to apply from time to time. But until the 8th month there was not much hope in me. But do not despair. After the 9th month, my hair started to become incredibly thick and new hair appeared and I had a surprisingly beautiful result. I directed a few of my friends to Dr. Caymaz. Thank you so much.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Hello,First of all would like to thank Dr. Erkam Caymaz at the Dr.Caymaz Hair Istanbul Hair Clinic in Istanbul and his medical team for the great job they did on my hair transplant with the Sapphire FUE technique. He is the best. During the operation, I felt the doctor was using both hands too. That's amazing! I sent them the pictures and I got a reply back indicating that I was a good qualified for FUE hair transplant and will get around 4000-5000 grafts. It was just great news for me since in USA the doctors would only offer me 850-1450 grafts. I flew to Istanbul and the next day, Dr.Caymaz Clinic sent me a VIP car to the front of the hotel 7:30am and took me to the clinic around 8am-8:15 am. I went there and they started interviewing me, explaining the processes and doing the hair measurements (not sure about the term) and mentioned that they can do 5000 FUE grafts for me and will lower my hairline by half an inch. I was extremely excited that they could do so much for me.The process started. Three people worked on me for the next 12 hours, two at the time. It wasn’t painful at all, except the anesthesia injection tiny pinch to numb my scalp. The hair transplant took 12 hours vs my USA hair transplant, which were usually 4-6 hours with one person working on me. About 1 month has passed since the operation. My transplanted hair is shedding now, but I know that this is the process. According to what I researched on the internet, it took 1-1.5 years for Dr. Caymaz's operations to fully result. Note: I did one hair transplant in California, USA, were just failures, i paid six times more $$$ in USA on my hair transplant. I paid around 4000 Euro, I am just so glad that it is over with now and the FUE which is not leaving any scars at the back of my had is just the best solution. I highly recommend you guys to do the hair transplant with Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic it is a proven clinic from safety to service and follow ups five stars * * * * * Don't forget that my operation was Vip Dr.Caymaz's operation, he opened my hair channel too i mean incisions! Operated by: Dr.Erkam Caymaz of Dr.Caymaz Hair Istanbul Clinic , Turkey. Here is the URL for their clinic: www.hairstanbul.com / www.drcaymaz.com
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 24th October 2020
About 9 months ago, I had my operation on Doctor Erkam Caymaz. I am very satisfied now. I recommend it to all my friends. To talk about the process; I made a long trip from USA and I reached Turkey. I was met at the airport through Mr.Emir. I was placed in my hotel. The next morning we went to the hospital for the operation. Doctor Caymaz made my first consultation at the hospital and we determined the hairline together. He said that grafts will be extracted from my beard donor area too. First, the graft was extracted and then the doctor Caymaz opened my hair channels. It's a successful but long process. I didn't feel much pain, but I heard that I had friends who felt pain. Although they do local anesthesia, sometimes I think there is a situation related to the pain threshold. But I am very pleased, thank you. I recommend Dr. Erkam Caymaz to all I know. He's definitely a very good surgeon. He is accepting maximum 2 operation per day. It is very cool!
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 17th October 2020
It is very important for me to look beautiful by people. I am an announcer on a TV channel in USA that I cannot say. Finding a reputable and good hair transplant clinic was difficult when I first started to do the research. There are many false and positive/negative reviews that make it difficult to decide. A similar hair transplant procedure cost is multiple times more expensive in USA. I took offer from some hair transplant surgeons in USA but price range was between 10-18k usd ($4-10 per graft in USA). So finally I decided to Turkey and I found Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic. After much research and communicating with past patients and seeing their results, I chose Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic and Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Finally I flighted to Turkey from NY for this operation. It was so long flight. Hair Istanbul Dr.Caymaz Hair Clinic is located in university hospital (Medical Park Hospital - JCI Accredited) and this hospital has all complicated medical units. I am especially allergic to penicillin. I said that to Dr.Caymaz. They didn't use penicillin anyway, but when there was any allergic problem, I knew that both intensive care and emergency services were available in hospital conditions. When I searched the hospital itself on Google, I saw that it was already a big hospital.In addition, I received confirmation from Mr. Enes, who communicated with me, saying that I would personally intervene if Doctor Caymaz has any medical problems. I did not have any problems with my operation. I had receding hairline problem for last 10 years. Because of that especially I was wanting my new hairline at more down as much as possible. Before operation I had consultation with Dr.Erkam Caymaz and I explained my demand to him so he dropped my hairline 1.7 cm more down. He created very natural hairline with minimal little waves. I can say that easily he is a real master on hairline design and he is a perfectionist. I think he is a artist! He measured my hairline again and again. Dr.Caymaz opened my holes/incisions with saphire directly. This is most important part of operation and doctor did it . So it felt me more comfortable. There was 3 people working on me performing the procedure. Each of the grafts were sorted (1-2-3 hair in graft) and inserted to create a natural looking hairline. They implanted me 4750 grafts for my front and crown area. Front: 2750 Crown:2000 If you think get hair transplant operation ,according to my advice you should put the Dr. Caymaz at the top of your list. He deserves this advise with his great service. Operation follow-up is not as amateurish as other clinics. It is progressing within the doctor's knowledge. Best ever Surgeon!
First of all, I want to say that it is a thin hair making. I spoke to someone in Dr. Caymaz's clinic and he said that the Vip operation will be performed and your donor capacity is in the middle. Approximately 4500 grafts were transplanted. But it was said that it would be better if 5500 grafts could be transplanted. I can have a hair transplant in the crown area after 1 year, depending on the density. The front and middle areas don't look too good density because my hair type is thin now. But if I have PRP and take vitamins, it will be better. In fact, I was told that I would have a much better and thicker hair if I used Finasteride, but Finasteride had a side effect on me. I started using Minoxidil on the crown area. By the way, it's been 7 months. I mean, if your hair type is thin, you have to use something extra to thicken it. Thank you very much to Dr. Erkam Caymaz and his team. In addition, postop follow-up is very good. In most companies, other clinics do not even respond to my friend who has had an operation. Dr. Caymaz and his team is very successful in this regard.
I talked to many clinics and even agreed with Dr. Cinik, but I found Dr. Caymaz's clinic one week before my operation. Good thing I found it. They are asking a little more for the fee than other clinics in Istanbul, but when I asked why they wanted it like that, they said that they did 1-2 operations a day and focused on the operation. It is indeed true. Dr. Erkam is a very good surgeon. It opened my hair channels very dense. I can say he did a professional job. My operation was completely Vip operation. 5500 grafts were transplanted. Sapphire Fue technique was used. My front hairline was exactly what I wanted. Since I am 58 years old and there is baldness in the crown area, They was recommended to use Finasteride 1 mg in particular. The results of the crown area can take up to 1-2 years, while the frontal and top of head area 6-8. it is beautiful in months. Thank you.
I talked to many clinics and even agreed with Dr. Cinik, but I found Dr. Caymaz's clinic one week before my operation. Good thing I found it. They are asking a little more for the fee than other clinics in Istanbul, but when I asked why they wanted it like that, they said that they did 1-2 operations a day and focused on the operation. It is indeed true. Dr. Erkam is a very gooda and best surgeon. It opened my hair channels very dense. I can say he did a professional job. My operation was completely Vip operation. 5500 grafts were transplanted. Sapphire Fue technique was used. My front hairline was exactly what I wanted. Since I am 58 years old and there is baldness in the crown area, They was recommended to use Finasteride 1 mg in particular. The results of the crown area can take up to 1-2 years, while the frontal and top of head area 6-8. it is beautiful in months. Thank you.
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 11th September 2020 Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Hair Upload Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Istanbul Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam is rated 4.99 based on 75 reviews