Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey: New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 7000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Click Here

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Igo.
"I first contacted Hairstanbul in July 2019 and was greeted. I did operation End of the August 2019. I researched many clinics, but in the end, I chose Hair Istanbul due to the personal connection (Dr.Muhammet Demir and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ) they establish with their clients, in particular. He followed-up about two months later, and since then, really made an effort to answer all of my questions and ease any concern. They are professional, friendly and take the care for the patient very seriously. For those of you considering this procedure. I would highly recommend to reach out to Hairstanbul."
Christopher
"I write these sentences from London. I'm quite happy with my operation. Four weeks passed. They implanted about 6100 grafts. Dr.Muhammed Demir opened my channels with the sapphire fue technique. I'm very happy with him. I gave £ 3000 as a fee but it had everything except my plane ticket and visa. I stayed in a 5 star hotel and it was in Taksim Square. The location and hotel was just great. The hospital are already excellent. The team was perfect. Dr.Erkam Caymaz made explanatory explanations both before and after. He did some of the operation himself. I'm very pleased with the team and the doctors. I will send all my friends to Hair Istanbul Clinic."
Diego
"2 years ago i chose this Hair Istanbul Clinic , My result is really good like natural. Dr.Muhammed DEMİR and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ was doing my operation. Why i chose this clinic cause they are doing operation 1 or 2 a day. That's incredible also they are realy doctors, i checked twice before operation. They are very kindly and trusteble peoples. Some people asking me how much did you pay, doesn't matter for money because i am so happy now. Can you buy to happiness? (Yes i did!) Any one need to happy? If you want to happy you will choose they. Dr.Muhammed and Dr.Erkam helped me all the time with all information and anything i need. Thanks for all. Best wishes friends."
Stephen
"Best services, doctors and personnel. 1 mega session (5920 grafts) done in one day , Dr.Muhammed DEMİR very professional surgery i am very pleasure. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ helped me everytime and he is consultant to me. When i was operation doctor was in room also after channel. Dr. Muhammed / Dr. Erkam did my operation and my operation it took 10 hours. I paid 3k £ for all full inclusive package. Dr.Erkam Attended us all the time with all information and anything we needed. I loved hotel and hospital! We are very happy with everything. Top top ever!!"
Kevin
"Having an operation abroad? It seemed so frightening at first but the prices (0,5-1 euro per graft it depends, little expensive some clinic but they are doing one or two operation a day, This is very reassuring. Not like other clinic. They are implanting minimum 3000 graft also. They are little interesting. 4500 hair follicles were implanted.) and the promised quality was also so good that I gave it a try at last. So, I searched and searched for three months to find the best treatment that can make me feel comfortable. After offers after offers, I decided to go with Hair Istanbul Clinic. First, all the people I talked to were very kind and understanding all my needs. Second, the results of their doctors are sooo professional! Third, thehospital is so clear. It is nearly 6 months after my hair transplantation, everything is going so well, even beyond my expectations. I had a great time in Turkey and also got the chance to travel around Istanbul as well. My doctor was so caring and following me up every month. The best is the Hairstanbul staff as they were so helpful and very kind."
Steven
"I would say really experienced and professional team of doctors and nurses. Hospital was very clean and with high standard. I researched JCI Certified Hospital. My stay was also awesome it was little far from center but i really enjoyed it as i was picked and dropped by them. So quite peaceful stay. I also Thank you Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed Demir. They used Sapphire Fue Technique also. I am really offer this Technique.I really offer for Hair Transplant in Turkey this clinic....Top ever!"
Scott
"I had a Hair transplant 5 days ago and I'm already back at work. My consultant Mr.Ismail, was very professional. He kept in touch with me on a regular basis to the point of my hair transplant. Even now when am back in the UK, he checks up on me. I had 3500 grafts transplanted and had my hairline re-drawn. The process took about 8 hours but it's very much worth it. I'm a very happy man. The Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz /nurses were very professional, very helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend these guys."
Thanks Scott.
Housein
"I just wait 10 days after than i feedback from Hair Istanbul Clinic. All is well. They are really trustable. I liked their company slogan Just the Facts. Thanks Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz. You can add my photos Hair İstanbul."
Adam
"Professional doctor, knowledgeable, very nice and attentive. I was hair transplant last year with FUE technique. I really love that my result. I sent my photos to Hairstanbul Clinic. 5 stars hotel, vip transportation, communication and operation was great! I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, from the actual initial preparations, expertise of everyone involved, actual procedure, communications and friendliness. Everything from the initial meeting to after the procedure was finished, including Dr. Erkam,Dr.Harun follow-up call that days, was placidly, compassionately and professionally explained either verbally or in writing. During this procedure Part of the hair transplant procedure, and his technique, intelligence, communications, professionalism and friendliness was apparent."
Ignacio
"WhenI have been reading before operation for a while various hair transplantation forums, reviews and I realized that patients who post their operation, help each other with represent information about various doctors / clinics in Istanbul and are also getting support from the other users who perform Hair Transplant operation. So I am sharing my great experience. If a patient will reading this post his story from the beginning, Hairstanbul's team, doctors and clinics will be aware of it and they will try their best to deliver a good result, otherwise they can be exposed if the result is not good. But i don't think so. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!"
(Hairstanbul - Esenyurt,Istanbul) -
Alex
"Hey patients, I have just finished a Hair Transplant procedure with Hairstanbul. In total I had 2,300 grafts via DHI one day without shave. My whole experience was amazing with Hairstanbul. I got picked up at the airport and taken to an 5 stars hotel. Hotel and Clinic was great. The following day I met Erkan,Harun's team at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure. Hairstanbul's Doctor and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm. It was really great operation."
Daniel
"I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure."
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey is rated 4.89 based on 36 reviews