Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey:

New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 7000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey made you happy
Estoy encantado con el resultado obtenido. Inmejorables manos las que me realizaron la intervención. Muy contento.
Every body is very helpful. I chosed DHI. You are shaved and measured up.Team make it very easy for you to get this done. Very helpful all the way through. Really hard workers!! Aftercare is also very good. Taxis to and fro very convenient and all free. Recommend without hesitation!! Alaa and the two girls and doctor who did the procedure were excellent!!! Excellent experience. I found no language issues. You are then fed before procedure starts. Procedure is variable for people I would imagine. Some minor pain depending on thresholds otherwise – it is just a lot procedure. All good
Hey patients, I have just finished a Hair Transplant procedure with Hairstanbul. In total I had 2,300 grafts via DHI one day without shave. My whole experience was amazing with Hairstanbul. I got picked up at the airport and taken to an 5 stars hotel. Hotel and Clinic was great. The following day I met Erkan,Harun's team at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure. Hairstanbul's Doctor and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm. It was really great operation.
I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure.
Whole experience was up there with expectations of a high end service Dr (Mr) Erkam-Dr.Harun has a great manner and this ripples out to his team who made the whole experience respectful but fun and relaxed. I feel very confident I am in the right hands.Hairstanbul is really best!
Had an amazing experience at Hairstanbul Clinic Fantastic consultant with doctor, nurses and receptionists Very down to earth people Friendly, funny, professional and a great atmosphere Would 100% recommend family & friends Felt very comfortable Great location All the information was given to me before and after surgery THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE
The hospital staff is great, the hospital is very modern, perfectly organized from the very begining to the end. They pick you up from the airport, bring you to the hotel. The hotel has shuttles to Hairstanbul 24/7 and is only 20 mins drive, very convinient. The procedure it self was also good, lasted 7 hours, the staff is very attenting and caring, true professionals. The pain is only the day after the operation but can be managed with pain killers, all in all went great and now waiting for the results. Highly recommended. Great team, Thanks Dr. Erkam&Dr.Harun.
Chosen from internet searches – chosen for reviews and competitive price over European transplants. Clinic is so clean, team helpful, transfers good, Istanbul, Kadikoy and Taksim great for a wander – super cosmopolitan and safe.Had 4500 grafts. Operation ok, quite long and a few uncomfortable needles at the start but other than that straight forward. I love you so much. Just do it! Value is good!
Başlangıçta çok gergindim ama her bir personel bana her konuda çok rahat hissettirdiler. De. Erkam ve Dr. Muhammed benim cerrahımdı ve mükemmellerdi! Başlamadan önce tüm süreç boyunca benimle konuştular, ayrıca, o da benden önce yaptığı her şeyi, iğnesiz enjeksiyonlardan başını püskürtmeye kadar konuştular. Saç ekimi yaptırmayı düşünen tavsiye ederim. Herkese çok teşekkür ederim .
Best wishes good team. I'm so happy for choose Hair Istanbul Clinic. Hospital clean,sterile and JCI accredited and staff is very kindly. Thanks.
Squadra perfetta e operazione perfetta.3 mesi fa ero così meravigliato ma ora sono bravo. Ho scelto per fortuna la clinica di Hairstanbul. Voglio dire come Hair Istanbul Clinic. È lo stesso nome. L'ospedale pulito, sterile e personale è molto gentile. Grazie.
I choosed DHI technique that 3000 grafts implanted. So nice team so nice doctor so nice driver and hotel is great. I'm really offer this team. Thanks for everything.
Professional doctor, knowledgeable, very nice and attentive. I was hair transplant last year with FUE technique. I really love that my result. I sent my photos to Hairstanbul Clinic. 5 stars hotel, vip transportation, communication and operation was great! I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, from the actual initial preparations, expertise of everyone involved, actual procedure, communications and friendliness. Everything from the initial meeting to after the procedure was finished, including Dr. Erkam,Dr.Harun follow-up call that days, was placidly, compassionately and professionally explained either verbally or in writing. During this procedure Part of the hair transplant procedure, and his technique, intelligence, communications, professionalism and friendliness was apparent.
WhenI have been reading before operation for a while various hair transplantation forums, reviews and I realized that patients who post their operation, help each other with represent information about various doctors / clinics in Istanbul and are also getting support from the other users who perform Hair Transplant operation. So I am sharing my great experience. If a patient will reading this post his story from the beginning, Hairstanbul's team, doctors and clinics will be aware of it and they will try their best to deliver a good result, otherwise they can be exposed if the result is not good. But i don't think so. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!
(Hairstanbul - Esenyurt,Istanbul) -
"After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the Hairstanbul way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Erkan. I was willing to pay more for Hairstanbul. It just made sense."
In a really class of his own, professional, artistic, knowledgeable, skilled and especially kind.I choose one DHI operation.I really like that this unshaved operation front of my head. 2500 grafts harvested. So i recommendly offer this team. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews