of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Vip Operation! New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ Needleless Anesthesia (%70 Reduce Pain)
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel : 4-5 Star
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Estoy encantado con el resultado obtenido. Inmejorables manos las que me realizaron la intervención. Muy contento.
Every body is very helpful. I chosed DHI. You are shaved and measured up.Team make it very easy for you to get this done. Very helpful all the way through. Really hard workers!! Aftercare is also very good. Taxis to and fro very convenient and all free. Recommend without hesitation!! Alaa and the two girls and doctor who did the procedure were excellent!!! Excellent experience. I found no language issues. You are then fed before procedure starts. Procedure is variable for people I would imagine. Some minor pain depending on thresholds otherwise – it is just a lot procedure. All good
Hey patients, I have just finished a Hair Transplant procedure with Hairstanbul. In total I had 2,300 grafts via DHI one day without shave. My whole experience was amazing with Hairstanbul. I got picked up at the airport and taken to an 5 stars hotel. Hotel and Clinic was great. The following day I met Erkan,Harun's team at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure. Hairstanbul's Doctor and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm. It was really great operation.
I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure.
Whole experience was up there with expectations of a high end service Dr (Mr) Erkam-Dr.Harun has a great manner and this ripples out to his team who made the whole experience respectful but fun and relaxed. I feel very confident I am in the right hands.Hairstanbul is really best!
Had an amazing experience at Hairstanbul Clinic Fantastic consultant with doctor, nurses and receptionists Very down to earth people Friendly, funny, professional and a great atmosphere Would 100% recommend family & friends Felt very comfortable Great location All the information was given to me before and after surgery THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE
The hospital staff is great, the hospital is very modern, perfectly organized from the very begining to the end. They pick you up from the airport, bring you to the hotel. The hotel has shuttles to Hairstanbul 24/7 and is only 20 mins drive, very convinient. The procedure it self was also good, lasted 7 hours, the staff is very attenting and caring, true professionals. The pain is only the day after the operation but can be managed with pain killers, all in all went great and now waiting for the results. Highly recommended. Great team, Thanks Dr. Erkam&Dr.Harun.
Chosen from internet searches – chosen for reviews and competitive price over European transplants. Clinic is so clean, team helpful, transfers good, Istanbul, Kadikoy and Taksim great for a wander – super cosmopolitan and safe.Had 4500 grafts. Operation ok, quite long and a few uncomfortable needles at the start but other than that straight forward. I love you so much. Just do it! Value is good!
We made the criterion of the operation with the doctor on the day of the operation. He made a consultation on the morning of the operation. He said that many patients wanted very good results even though the donor area was bad. I definitely do. If your donor area is bad, where will the hair be taken and transplanted? In addition, a minimum of 40-60 roots of cm2 should be placed so that a natural appearance is formed. Everybody is reading on the internet, but not looking back in the mirror. First of all, donor capacity was very important. My donor capacity was fine and there wasn't much bald space. There was an opening in the frontal area and the hill area only in those areas. It's been 8 months now, I'm very happy. I recommend Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to everyone. It is a nice feature that it accepts a maximum of 2 cases per day and opens the hair channels by itself. I hope they continue on the same line. Thanks Hair Istanbul, Their Customer Service Mr. Emir and his medical team.
5 years ago, I started clinical searches for hair transplantation. Now I can definitely say that I made the right decision 2 years ago. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is a successful surgeon in his field. He did my operation successfully. Approximately 5200 hair follicles were transplanted. Also, if we were to pay, I paid around 4500 USD. If we look at Canada and America, if we paid 6-10 dollars per graft, it would not be less than $ 30,000 now that we know that we are looking for good surgeons and suitable countries. Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels one by one. And the Medical team implanted hair follicles in all channels. It was my Sapphire or DHI technique that I heard and read a lot. I suggest you to use Sapphire Fue technique if very high graft hair transplantation will be done. He knows the technique well and makes successful results in both techniques. I would like to extend my thanks to the Hair Istanbul team and Dr. Caymaz and wish them continued success.
Hello everyone, my name is Luay; feedback is very important. I have read the comments of too many clinics and decided to choose Dr. Caymaz. At this time, there is an outbreak of coronavirus all over the world. First of all, I had a hard time finding the right doctor, but if I could go under these conditions, but I used a mask (N95) at the airport and on the plane. Already a coronavirus positive cases in Turkey still do not. 20 days have passed and I am healthy. I also have it in my hair now. I also used hand hygiene antiseptic to protect against coronavirus. If you are very careful, there is nothing to worry about. By the way, I really liked my hairline, crown area and frontal area was very important for me. Dr. Caymaz said that enough hair transplantation has been done for both areas. They used beard and back-sides head donor areas too. My donor areas are ok now. He also suggested that I use Minoxidil Spray for the crown area. I bought the medicines that they sold for 6 months of use. I share this feedback on the links they sent. I would like to thank the Hair Istanbul Medical Team and Dr. Erkam Caymaz.
First of all, I want everyone to read well. We did research for a few months like everyone else. Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ suggested a friend. In fact, we were between Dr. Acar and Dr. Caymaz. After a little more research, we decided on Dr. Caymaz. Good kide we did so. We made two operations in 2 days. Prices vary from person to person and whether Dr. Caymaz opens your hair channels. Simply perfect organization. Also, I recommend you to have an operation as a Vip patient, otherwise Dr. Caymaz will not open your channels. As a Vip patient, I had my operation done to Dr. Caymaz. Very knowledgeable and attentive one by one opened my hair channels. You fill in a few forms in the morning and Dr. Caymaz evaluates those forms quickly. It seemed very professional to me. I did not want to use photography on social media, they did not use it, it was important to me. But my friend wanted his photos to be shared on social media and they said they would use his. Something I noticed did not go immediately after opening my channel, it was only a few hours of my operation. He followed the operation for a long time. He said something to the medical team from time to time about the operation. He directs. Don't worry, get your ticket.
I chose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to have my operation 2 months ago. A friend had recommended it. I am very satisfied. You will be satisfied. My operation took about 10 hours, but they met any need. They also do not want a hidden fee. The operation begins after you pay whatever they want at the hospital directly in cash and the consultation for your operation is done by Dr. Caymaz. Your hair channels are carefully opened with a sapphire pen by Dr. Caymaz. I also did not feel pain. They use something called a painless anesthesia device. Thanks to Emir Bey, Hair Istanbul and his medical team.
First of all, hello everyone. You are now investigating where to have my hair transplantation. Don't worry, I'll help you a little. One year ago, I was looking for hair transplant clinics on the internet, sitting in the same seat you were in. First of all, I said that I have to find a cheap and high quality surgeon from England in terms of price. I found Hair Istanbul. I have seen that Dr. Caymaz hands and surgery has been doing very good operations and even many people in England. First of all, I asked a detailed question by mail, and then I sent my photos with the answers I received. They told me that they were going to implant around 4,500 hair follicles and that there would be a dense hair transplant, Dr. Caymaz evaluated my hair. Mr. Ismail was very helpful in this regard. Later, I asked for a 10% deposit from me because I was thinking of having an operation at a later date and I was sure I sent it. They made my operation by paying approximately £ 3000 total, far below the UK prices. They say that if I normally came within 1 month, they would not want a deposit. They did not receive a deposit from other patients. I paid the rest of the fee upon arrival at the hospital, in advance. If we come to the day of operation. Around 7:30 in the morning, the driver took me from my hotel and took me to the hospital. We sat down with Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ , firstly we discussed information about my clinic and his evaluations about my hair. After blood tests, Dr. Caymaz drew my hair design and line. Later, Dr. Caymaz opened my channels for hair transplantation. The work of Doctor Caymaz was the two most important parts and he finished his work and handed it over to his experienced teams. After the operation, I went to my hotel. After resting for 1 day, they were taken back to the hospital for washing and first check. Then everything was fine, they left the airport. Never forget that the most important thing here is to pour your shells in the 10th wash. Thanks for all!
Hello everyone, I had a lot of interviews with clinics. There were really very affordable bidders. However, although the price is a bit more expensive than other clinics, my operation was performed by the famous surgeon doctor Erkam CAYMAZ, who made hair transplantation cheaper and higher quality than many clinics in Europe. I am very pleased. I would recommend it to everyone.
Hello everyone, I want to start out by saying that this is a true review which took me four month post surgery to finally write. It took me four months because I wanted to give an honest review of my results so far and experience. I flew from the United States into Istanbul Turkey four months and a week ago. I have to say that I had my worries about going to Istanbul as anyone would traveling to a foriegn country, however, once I landed I had nothing but a great experience from the moment I was picked up at the airport till the day of my departure. As far as the surgery. I was going very bald and needed after consulting in person with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and his staff, they recommend that I needed approximately 5,500 grafts. After the one on one consultation, Dr. CAYMAZ made all the channels using the sapphire blade. Once complete his staff took over implanting the hair stems. The staff was very professional during the many hours of surgery. Once I arrived back to the states, I was once again very worried of what my progress would look like, however, after four months and a week since my surgery I have to honestly say WOW. What an amazing result I am starting to see in the short time. I have followed every recommendation from Dr.CAYMAZ and he has answered all my question post surgery in a timely fashion. I 100% recommend Dr. CAYMAZ and will gladly be reposting a review in the months to follow. Thank you Dr. CAYMAZ, you have brought back my confidence.
Başlangıçta çok gergindim ama her bir personel bana her konuda çok rahat hissettirdiler. De. Erkam ve Dr. Muhammed benim cerrahımdı ve mükemmellerdi! Başlamadan önce tüm süreç boyunca benimle konuştular, ayrıca, o da benden önce yaptığı her şeyi, iğnesiz enjeksiyonlardan başını püskürtmeye kadar konuştular. Saç ekimi yaptırmayı düşünen tavsiye ederim. Herkese çok teşekkür ederim .
Best wishes good team. I'm so happy for choose Hair Istanbul Clinic. Hospital clean,sterile and JCI accredited and staff is very kindly. Thanks.
Squadra perfetta e operazione perfetta.3 mesi fa ero così meravigliato ma ora sono bravo. Ho scelto per fortuna la clinica di Hairstanbul. Voglio dire come Hair Istanbul Clinic. È lo stesso nome. L'ospedale pulito, sterile e personale è molto gentile. Grazie.
I choosed DHI technique that 3000 grafts implanted. So nice team so nice doctor so nice driver and hotel is great. I'm really offer this team. Thanks for everything.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews