haka tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend haka tours

How would you rate haka tours ?

"I booked the Haka New Zealand North Island Adventure Tour. I booked this tour thinking it was a very expensive ride to the places I wanted to go to but getting there without using time consuming, complicated and expensive public transport. Most of the activities are at an addtional charge - and at no discount - actually with coupons you could get them cheaper. The tour exceeded my expectations. Our tour guide was exceptional! Lots of interesting stops that are not noted - some are at the guides' discretion. the guide went our of his way to accomodate our needs and desires and made a point of getting to know everyone. We had alot of fun. As a tour company, including an optional wine tour would have been appreciataed by many on the tour. Including some of the meals would have been nice...we ate mostly at expensive pubs. A group disocunt on activities should be something tht is easy for you to arrange - this is usally a perk of doing a tour. The accomodation was either poor or expensive for wht we got. It would have been good to know ahead of time that wifi is not widely availabe in NZ(!)....I would have bought a local sim card. The cons are easliy remedied and I would recommend this company."
haka tours is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews