Hall and Co Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Hall and Co Trading made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Is this service still up and running? No recent uploads and no reply from contact form for some time.
As Always amazing wealth of knowledge, Thanks Tom and the whole team!!
Good insights provided by Tom. Learnt a lot from him!
Great Signals !! I don't give 5 because nothing is perfect. But very happy and recommend.
signed up for another month. the stratgy has proven to be profitable
Excellent service and communication. The whole process was made really easy for me.
I have been trading forex for a few years on my own but I thought it was time to step up my trading and join one of the professionals. When I joined I initially put in the wrong email however once I emailed Tom he replied welcoming me on board and sorted the issue straight away. I have been going through some of the video analysis and the trading manual and am very impressed at toms work with the manual and how he analyses the trades. The website is set up very well and easy to navigate around. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend.
Tom provides high quality answers to every question I ever ask. And I have asked so many. But it is not just the quality of customer service that stands out with Hall and Co. It is the level of knowledge that Tom possesses and does not hesitate to share. If you want a signal service that gives you 10 signals a day, this service is not for you. If you want a teacher to dumb down elementary level technical analysis for you, you may benefit somewhat. But if you have done the work of learning the basics, and are serious about filling the gaps in your knowledge, I can not recommend this service enough. If you have the passion and thirst to increase your trading success rate, this is for you.
As Tom once said to me “over $5 Trillion a day moves through the Forex Market, there’s enough for us all to make some money’ (not word for word 😊).
And Tom has stuck to his word, whilst making money himself, trying to help others get a step on the ladder by learning from his tuition and guidance or following his published trading ideas.
Proud of what you’ve achieved Tom, and look forward to the journey ahead....
There is more than enough professionalism in this service. Tom provides perfect explanations about the reasons of his trades. And now he added a manual which it teaches you how to trade like him. I totally recommend this service.
Very helpful replied to every email question I sent
Decent signal service
Outstanding service with an outstanding trader. Tom regularly takes time off to respond to all inquiries and quite fast indeed! True transparency, recommendations, professional risk management and all around great service! What more can you ask for? 10/10!! $
The trading manual is a god send. If followed and studied you will have the exact same strategy as tom. I love how its makes the videos tom sends out more understandable. Looking forward I cannot wait to see what else hall and co bring out.
Really pleased with the service very quick and good information all the time.
Superb service!
Excellent all good very happy with the service you provide.
I've been a customer for around 6 months which i'm happy to say has been profitable.
January was slow with signals which he explained in his videos but he has added the time to my subscription so i can't complain.
My honest review is the Tom is the best provider i've used, i don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon.
I cannot thank Tom and his team enough for all of the time, hard work and dedication that is put in.
I'm not yet where i want to be but it's a good start.
Very easy when explaining charts and help me understand how to trade in forex he is very professional
Hall and Co Trading is rated 4.83 based on 94 reviews