Hamilton And Young Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hamilton And Young

Tell us how Hamilton And Young made you happy

"On a visit the the Scottish highlands well over 10 years ago, i bought my daughter a ring as a souvenir. A few months ago she lost it and was devastated. Luckily, she had kept the original box, which had the makers name in the lid. I went on their website to try to replace it but they only sold it in one colour, amethyst. My daughter's was aquamarine, her birthstone. I decided, on the off chance, to email them to see if they could help. I promptly received a lovely email asking me what size I would need and that they would try to find one for me. Amazing, just a few days later, i received an email telling me that they'd found one!! It was quickly delivered and contained a beautiful bookmark too! This went above and beyond any customer service I have ever encountered and I felt I should write a review to tell people how amazing they were!! I can, wholeheartedly, recommend them as a company and their products are beautifully designed and crafted. Thank you from myself and my daughter!!"
Are you Hamilton And Young? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Hamilton And Young is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews