Hamilton And Young Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hamilton And Young

How would you rate Hamilton And Young ?

"On a visit the the Scottish highlands well over 10 years ago, i bought my daughter a ring as a souvenir. A few months ago she lost it and was devastated. Luckily, she had kept the original box, which had the makers name in the lid. I went on their website to try to replace it but they only sold it in one colour, amethyst. My daughter's was aquamarine, her birthstone. I decided, on the off chance, to email them to see if they could help. I promptly received a lovely email asking me what size I would need and that they would try to find one for me. Amazing, just a few days later, i received an email telling me that they'd found one!! It was quickly delivered and contained a beautiful bookmark too! This went above and beyond any customer service I have ever encountered and I felt I should write a review to tell people how amazing they were!! I can, wholeheartedly, recommend them as a company and their products are beautifully designed and crafted. Thank you from myself and my daughter!!"
Hamilton And Young is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews