Hammock Universe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammock Universe
"The hammock I purchased is awesome, and the delivery was prompt. Excellent company."
"I found that I was waking up more often with aches/sore muscles (also arms would get numb, aggravated lower back), thought maybe it was the weather or that I needed a new mattress... or maybe i'm getting old. I have been moving a lot lately and have one more move left, so I decided to ditch my mattress as it was the most inconvenient item to maneuver around ( its floppy, heavy and just an upsetting experience). So I bought a hammock for a temporary solution (super easy to set up fyi). I found that I don't wake up with sore muscles, and I also don't wake up to numb limbs (maybe because I could only sleep on my back now), I wake up feeling like I actually rested. I also fall asleep quicker... I used to toss and turn until I found a comfortable position on my mattress, now I just kick the wall to rock myself a bit ... makes me feel a bit dizzy then I pass out. Like a giant baby. Boom. After a long day of being on my feet, it feels like all the tension is relieved when I kick back in it for a bit. The only problem is that I freeze at night. I've added a thin blanket on the bottom which does the trick, for a bit, until it clumps up... then I just end up dragging myself to the couch because unraveling seems to be an impossible task when your still in sleep mode. I'm excited to use it in the summer though."
John Tully
Verified Buyer
"Best. Thing. I have bought. In a long time! Had a hammock for three years, but didn't want to damage the Fr trees we have with damaging hardware. After much tesearch, I found these awesome no-damage straps and decided to give the a try. WOW is all I can say. They went up in about 3 minutes and the are super strong. The other advantage is that the are easily removable so you can move it to different trees in your yard, take it camping, etc. Genious product!"
Jasmine Kent
Verified Buyer
"The hammock tarp that I ordered is a good quality tarp. It was delivered VERY quickly. I would order another if I needed it."
Marcelle Paquin
Verified Buyer
"This hammock is so comfortable and easy to set up and move around. It feels like a piece of heaven on earth."
Margot Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"What a pleasurable experience dealing with Hammock Universe! Fabulous communication as we were kept in the loop during the entire process! Quality product, timely delivery and ease of use will ensure that I recommend them to all my friends!"
James King
Verified Buyer
"great product. We love our hammock and the service was great."
Beth Visser
Verified Buyer
"Fast Shipping. Excellent Stand. Easy to put together. Emails from company are funny!"
Lewkas Coulson
Verified Buyer
"This was the ultimate online purchasing experience! every purchase should be this easy....I ordered the double hammock with the bamboo stand, shipping was super fast. Considering the superior quality, workmanship and finishing of both the hammock and the stand I would suggest that they are "value priced"."
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"Hammock Universe has just about every type of hammock you might want. I have ordered two so far and each time I thought the service was excellent. Both items arrived quickly and were packaged well. The hammocks were as described and of very fine quality. Definitely sign up for the newsletter. You won't get that many e-mails and you will be entertained by Phil, Relaxer-In-Chief (CEO) of Hammocks Universe. I give them 5 stars"
Martha Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Was totally pleased with my purchase. The service was the best. And my package arrived in record time. I will be purchasing from Hammock Universe in the future."
Debra W Knorr
Barry Garibaldi
Willemina Stikker-Breemhaar
Verified Buyer
"Best purchase we made for our yard! So happy with our hammock and awesome company to deal with."
Lindsie Violette Tardif
Verified Buyer
"The best customer service! Thanks for the amazing hammocks over the years."
Curtis Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Brazilian hammock. Couldn't be happier. It is the most comfortable snoozer and sleeper. ( I live in San Antonio TX ). I'm in it at sunrise and sunset for a couple hours each time. And I snooze in it for 15 minutes at a time. I bought a stand for it so that I can quickly move it as needed. The stand allows for tension adjustment to match my weight. I do need mosquito netting and will get one soon."
Cindy French
Verified Buyer
"Fast friendly service, promte shipping, great support. Continued support beyond purchase. Love them"
Ken Thorneycroft
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items. I liked the humour of their interactions, it has a personal feel to it. I liked the items I ordered, they arrived very quickly, but I had to modify a few things as they lacked some of the detailing I required. Some of the connections were 'Ad Hoc' and I had to put in a screw and washer to hold them in place. They were poorly configured for 'real world' conditions and it would have been difficult to assemble if I had not done so. If the manufacturers of these products are reading this I have only one word: Velcro! It is cheap and would greatly enhance your product. A 'screw kit' would also work and make it more solid. Buggering around with your chair was frustrating as one pole would fall out as I was trying to fit the other one. This is not proper and is lackluster. I build jet engines for a living and I know proper assembly procedure. I am not asking for 0.001" tolerance but a little better 'fit-and-finish' would be nice."
Kyle Fodchuk
Verified Buyer
"Before buying from HU (Hammock Universe), I asked their sales rep many questions about their hammocks and competitors and they addressed all questions where I felt comfortable choosing them. From the ordering to the shipment, HU was a great experience!"
Michael Von Buttlar
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick delivery. Thanks to the whole Hammock Universe team!!"
Hammock Universe is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews