Hanaro Europe B.V. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hanaro Europe B.V.

Tell us how Hanaro Europe B.V. made you happy

"Placed an order with them, contacted them over a week later for an update only to be told that they'd cancelled the order (without telling me) and that they were unwilling/unable to supply me with the item. Very disappointing service."
Are you Hanaro Europe B.V.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"great product choice, always in stock"
"Fast delivery and beautiful work. Website was so easy to use and the email updates kept me on track without worry that it had all somehow gone terribly wrong! Gifts are always greatly received. Used for end of year 6 gift for my son's teacher and also for my bridesmaids. Prices are competitive and now I completely trust this company and won't go anywhere else for similar products. Always a winner."
"SM4 dealt very efficiently with me paying payments interest free by direct debit, also very helpful and understanding dealing with updating my policy Thankyou"
"Fast communication, very nice and wanting to help employees."
"knowledgable, helpful staff, who are themselves musicians. they actually seem happy to be there!."
"White Rose Beauty School , is outstanding , it caters for all ages , qualifications in all fields of Beauty and the industry , Staff from reception and teachers are so lovely , all are they there to offer and help with what ever the requirements , top college and no wonder it's Credits are so high ."
"Hanaro Sushi prepared my food exactly how I asked for it to be done in the instructions box (due to health reasons, I had to omit a few ingredients and ask for things on the side). Their fish is always fresh and tasty! The sushi is always presented nicely and tastes amazing. Not only that, but it isn't too expensive (:"
Hanaro Europe B.V. is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews