Happy Horse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Horse

About Happy Horse: When it comes to keeping your four-legged friends happy and healthy, you want products that are tried and true. Happy Horse is a modern and nimble enterprise that has been built by a team of knowledgeable equestrians with years of experience in the industry.

1-800-637-0317

info@happyhorse.com

P.O. Box 1922
7 River Drive

Tell us how Happy Horse made you happy

"The flys were driving my goats crazy. We tried many different things on them with limited success. Read about Happy Horse on line and gave it a try. We are 3 days in from the first application and so far the flys are kept at bay. If is stays this way for 2 weeks as advertised it would be great."
"My ottb is super fly sensitive, gets annoyed and can get upset trying to get away from the flies, and this has made a complete difference. He is no longer running across the pasture trying to get away from the flies."
"So far I am very pleased. The fly spray seems to keep flies away for two or three days at least. I have a horse who gets sweet itch every year and I am hoping this fly spray keeps the midges away. I will write another review at the end of summer."
Happy Horse is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews