Happy Kids Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Kids Dental
Read Happy Kids Dental  Reviews

02070780822

Tell us how Happy Kids Dental made you happy
Great no pain dental work
Yesterday we received absolutely abusive service in Chelsea centre by a lady at reception. I don't mind standing in lines and waiting. But when you are dealing with kids anxious about doctor visit, a little bit of care could have been provided and it would not cost anything really. While we were waiting and then finished payment for the serivce, our 5 year old daughter asked for a toy which was in the box next to the reception lady. When asked for that, the reception lady did not give it, as apparently she started serving the next clients behind us, even though that would be just a 1 second manipulation for her. And I politely asked again and again to give a toy to the girl and so that we could just leave. We did not understand her logic, as she made as wait for more than 5 minutes with crying daughter, who only agreed to see a dentist because of this toy treat at the end of the visit. Then, again total inflexibility in scheduling a visit. No appointments during weekends.The doctor service itself is good. I cannot help but say, after this attitude you would want to visit some other place.
Absolutely disgusted. I travelled from Kent to London because past experience has been good. I checked on the cost of the appointment which was for a clean and check-up, I was told it’s £150 but will get 20% off, so total will be £120. This amount was fine with me, however when I went to pay it was £290, I literally couldn’t believe it and asked the receptionist why I was told £120, she said it was £65 per sealant, he had 3 and £20 to put flouride on the teeth. She just said well you are saving 20%, she could see how angry and upset I was. There was no mention of extra costs during the appointment, it was just added on. This is not about if someone can afford it it’s about principal, honesty and transparency. I will certainly not be returning. Shocking service. £290 for a 30 min appointment! Rip-off.
Had a wonderful trip to the dentist today. My 8 year old was so excited as if she was going to Disneyland. Consultation with Dr. Amrita Singh was fantastic. Atmosphere is so welcoming and helps to build a very healthy relationship and a good habit of looking after your teeth. If you are looking for a stress-free trip to the dentist and prevention (or catching problems early) of problems with your teeth, this is a place to go. Worth every penny. Thank you to all the staff for looking after us.
great staff
Thanks Happy Kids Dental, you brighten the kids day!
I am happy
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Because there was a man and also about the tooth
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Wonderful staff and a really happy place, thank you everyone!
Nice team
I like to come see Dr Stephanie because she’s always very gentle. Elisa
Evrithieverithing
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Amrita has such a wonderful , patient and calm approach... she can perform miracles!
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
I really enjoyed it because the people are really friendly.
Great staff
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Was great, my child loved seeing Amrita
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Putting me bracessn and making my teeth nice
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Ms Amrita was really great with treatment, we are very pleased and happy))))
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff are all so nice it was great
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
You defenetly improved my brothers teeth
Happy Kids Dental is rated 4.79 based on 120 reviews