Harlands group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harlands group

Tell us how Harlands group made you happy
DO NOT TRUST. DEGENERATE SCAM ARTIST SUM. This company is xercise4less and a debt recovery company CRS. When you cancel your gym membership they go quiet, run up fake charges behind your back without informing you then send the debt to CRS who harass you for the fake made up debt. I had a single £10 installment to pay, I hear nothing for months. I tried to phone numerous times but always with excessive wait times and no answer. CRS start bombarding me with communications telling me I owe them over £170 and I better pay it or they will intentionally and maliciously destroy my credit rating. Evil twisted disgusting unhelpful people who run a scam to attack the unsuspecting. AVOID COMPLETELY THEY ARE SCUM.
If I could give no stars I would. These people are degenerate scum who run a scam with xercise4less and a debt recovery company called CRS. When you cancel your membership they go quiet, run up fake charges behind your back then send the debt to CRS to enforce. Low life scum, scam artists who have made their terms and conditions intentionally vague and hard to understand. I had a single £10 payment to make to clear my account, i received no bill or invoice or any communication at all. Then the horrible disgusting individual's at CRS started bombarding me with communication telling me I had over £170 to pay and they would maliciously and intentionally damage my credit file unless I payed. Degenerate scam artists, DO NOT TRUST.
Robbie was very pleasant and helpful and reassured me. I hope that he will action as promised to not charge me next month. I trusted him and he was very friendly.
Harlands group is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews