HarperCollinsUK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HarperCollinsUK

How would you rate HarperCollinsUK?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris Stoyles

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HarperCollinsUK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chris Stoyles
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered 2 books for my old man in … Ordered 2 books for my old man in October. Received my confirmation email and all seemed well. Couple weeks later and still no books I checked my tracking number given by harpercollins. Number not recognised. Got in touch and after a half hour phone call was told it's been passed up the line. 2 weeks later I chased it up again. Still no joy. It's been 2 months and many phone calls and emails. No books or cash back!! Dodgy company... Avoid!!"
HarperCollinsUK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews