Harry's Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Harry's
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Harry's made you happy

"Tempted to try this by the opening offers. Blades are certainly good value and give an acceptable shave when new but do not last as long as blades from Cornerstone whose products also seem better quality"
Are you Harry's? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cornerstone best shave I have had to date. Lets hope it continuse"
"The items come regularly and the quality is very good."
"Great product. Thanks"
"VERY PROMPT DELIVERY AND INFORMATION FOR AN AN EXCELLENT RAZOR PRODUCT"
"It took a couple of shades to get used to it I've been a long time user of a well-known brand and I was quite dubious to start with but now I am really happy it is very sharp and I think I get a cleaner shave and the customer services are excellent it would be 5 Stars but the only thing I don't like is a prescription but you can cancel it at any time and I expose this way I will not run out of razor blades"
"Trial pack arrived days after I ordered it, everything a Gent needs for a clean shave all neatly packaged (with instructions)and with a cover to protect the Blades , Shave Gel as well, to give a Lovely close shave with no rash afterwards. Excellent experience, Will use them again with no hesitation. 10/10"
"Excellent website layout, very easy to navigate. Great images of the products on offer. Ordering process was easy and excellent communication after placing an order."
Harry's is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews