Harry's Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Harry's

How would you rate Harry's ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ben Hogan
Cornerstone best shave I have had to date. Lets hope it continuse

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Harry's in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ben Hogan
"Cornerstone best shave I have had to date. Lets hope it continuse"
Henry Jacob
"The items come regularly and the quality is very good."
Paul Smith
"Great product. Thanks"
DONALD LEGGET
"VERY PROMPT DELIVERY AND INFORMATION FOR AN AN EXCELLENT RAZOR PRODUCT"
"It took a couple of shades to get used to it I've been a long time user of a well-known brand and I was quite dubious to start with but now I am really happy it is very sharp and I think I get a cleaner shave and the customer services are excellent it would be 5 Stars but the only thing I don't like is a prescription but you can cancel it at any time and I expose this way I will not run out of razor blades"
Ros Holloway
"Trial pack arrived days after I ordered it, everything a Gent needs for a clean shave all neatly packaged (with instructions)and with a cover to protect the Blades , Shave Gel as well, to give a Lovely close shave with no rash afterwards. Excellent experience, Will use them again with no hesitation. 10/10"
Dafydd
"Excellent website layout, very easy to navigate. Great images of the products on offer. Ordering process was easy and excellent communication after placing an order."
Harry's is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews