HARRYSTORE Reviews

D
Happiness Grade

HARRYSTORE have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Quick delivery, excellent price and quick to respond and to resolve complaint. Thank you
- Stuart Coning
E

Delivery - Slow

45.45%
Industry Average
Been two months waiting for delivery.
- Anonymous
6 weeks for delivery and still no sign of it. Same generic email replying saying the same thing "2 to 4 weeks for our delivery" there not listening that im on my sixth week.
- Anonymous
My resistance bands have been on delivery since 3/22.
- JT
E

Refunds - Difficult

35.48%
Industry Average
I ordered bands back in March and before i completed my order i had the wrong address and changed it. They said couldnt be changed as it was shipped. But they will give me refund on my payment once it has been received back to their facility. It now July 18, 2020 and no refund and no message. SCAMMERS BE WARE OK
- Anonymous
This is a scam company. I ordered a set of exercise bands back in March and never received them. They make all kinds of excuses and refuse refunds. There is no tracking for the item, so I have no idea what happened to it. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!
- Anonymous
Well organized scam, ordered , paid , bogus tracking provided, consistently respond to emails saying to be patient, probably auto generated in broken English, after 3 months back and forth I disputed credit card and received refund. Original order for excerize Bands, exactly what people needed but couldn’t get during pandemic, never came 4 months later - obviously a scam , reported vendor to FB hopefully they took them down.
- Jerry Garcia
C-
58.33%
Industry Average
Ordered 2 of the portable lint removers in February. They did arrive, but 1 was broken and discolored. The one that wasn't damaged severely snagged several pieces of my clothing. I emailed them, and still have not had a response. There's absolutely no customer service! I agree...this website is a scam!!
- Anonymous
This outfit is a complete ripoff. Ordered and paid for a set of exercise bands in March. Order acknowledged and "ready to ship". Several contacts with Customer service and Alma, all bull. Never got product at all. To be polite, they are crooks and should be avoided.
- Charles Baumohl
Do not buy from this place as it is a scam. I just lost $42 on an item that was ordered almost 7 weeks ago. Customer service can only say it will be here in a few days., that’s there only reply, now they don’t even reply. There link to a tracking number is a dead link. They will not help nor reply even though they got my money. HARRYS STORE IS A SCAM