HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
I got scammed and sent not what I ordered. I emailed them and they never responded so I filed a claim with Paypal and won, but I am required to return them item before I can receive a refund. It would cost me more to ship the item back (
I ordered the gel pens that they are raving about. What I received was the flimsy INSERTS for the gel pens that can't bear any weight for writing or coloring! It is definitely NOT what is represented in the add. VERY frustrated :( The regular pen on the left is a regular Stabilo pen. The others are the gel inserts that were sent to me.
Ordered a camera 8 weeks ago still not here 1st a total scam Will never buy from Harry store ever again
I recommend harrytoystore because until now my packages have arrived full and always saves me money.
I recommend harrytoystore because until now my packages have arrived full and seems to have good things to choose.
Had exactly what i needed and was packed very well. Excellent communication via email on delivery and easy to buy off the website, giving me free delivery which was a bonus.
I have recently had a couple of orders from Harrytoystore and I have been really pleased. Always good service and delivered as ordered. Returns and refunds without any issue. keep it up!
This is the first time i have used this site. They have a lot of toys which are good quality and much cheaper than other sites. I had my order within 9 days, everything works the way it should and I have a very happy little girl now!
Had exactly what i needed and was packed very well. Ordered o bunch water balloons, much cheaper then Amazon. Thank you.
Quick delivery, excellent price and quick to respond and to resolve complaint. Thank you
HARRYSTORE is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews