HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 24th June 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 12th January 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 10th January 2020
Virginia B
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a dress at the beginning of the year. It never arrived. Gave them the benefit of the doubt due to Covid but still nothing and no response to my queries and requests for a refund. I would NEVER order from them again
I made a purchase Flido Q1 for 10k I was told to transfer 50% of 10k I did n now they are asking for 2k they will delivered my unit n i said no u delivered I'll pay all together including the balance n they said no so I ask for my refund they also said no refund beware of this company there are many complaints it scammers I hve been cheated for 5k
DO NOT purchase anything from this site. Your item will never be delivered but they will provide a fake shipping number when you try to do a chargeback. This is a fraudulent company overseas. Buyer Beware!
Ordered some exercise bands and there was no indication anywhere of shipping time, nor where they'd ship from. Guess what. They came from China. Would not have ordered had I known this as I was moving in about 3 weeks, plus the situation with COVID. Tried working with their support but they were useless. They even copy/pasted responses.
I ordered a lint remover about 4 months ago. When I didn't receive it I've emailed you numerous times. Once you answered me. You said you would send it. Still waiting
I ordered bands back in March and before i completed my order i had the wrong address and changed it. They said couldnt be changed as it was shipped. But they will give me refund on my payment once it has been received back to their facility. It now July 18, 2020 and no refund and no message. SCAMMERS BE WARE OK
This store is a scam. Do not purchase from this store. Still waiting on the exercise bands I ordered in March. Just like everyone else i have received emails back from them telling me to be patient and wait.
This is a scam company. I ordered a set of exercise bands back in March and never received them. They make all kinds of excuses and refuse refunds. There is no tracking for the item, so I have no idea what happened to it. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!
The reviews say it all...this "company" is a total scam! They stole money from me and hundreds of others. How can these people sleep at night?
These are criminals who do nothing but lie. Luckily used PayPal and disputed the transaction. Got nothing but excuses as to why my exercise bands were not arriving. They asked that I remove my dispute with PayPal. Total crooks.
I bought resistance bands in March. I finally received them in late June. Second workout, the bands are falling apart. This product is junk. I will never buy anything from this company again. Flat out junk
Product. I emailed the store asking for return instructions and I highly
Doubt I will receive a reply with return instructions. Stay away from this store. Junk peddlers.
I to have been scammed by them. I ordered the exercise bands and it look like they made it as far as Shanghai after 2 months and that was the end of that. Nothing, no more reply to my emails nothing. I'm going to report them to Facebook and PayPal. The scamming needs to be stopped.
Well organized scam, ordered , paid , bogus tracking provided, consistently respond to emails saying to be patient, probably auto generated in broken English, after 3 months back and forth I disputed credit card and received refund. Original order for excerize Bands, exactly what people needed but couldn’t get during pandemic, never came 4 months later - obviously a scam , reported vendor to FB hopefully they took them down.
Scam, scam, scam!!!!!! Like many others I ordered here back in March and received nothing. Way to take advantage of people during a pandemic. Bunch of scumbags!!!!
ordered exercise bands 75 days ago - no product, no response, no money back.
Do not buy from them. Been almost 4 months since I ordered and no product. I have contacted them many times, got a quick message saying just hang on it will be here, but no. Rip off. Do not buy from them.
I ordered a band set March 26, it’s June 24 th. 3 months later and I have Received nothing. Harry’s refuses to refund my account. Buy beware of the scam outfit!!
You are a bunch of thieves I never receive the merchandise and either my money back. I can see in your reviews I am not the only one scam from you...you know you are a disgraced....
This is a scam store. Ordered un March and nothing received and wont refund money. Beware!
I am changing my original review (1 star and a scam). I placed an order for exercise bands on 25 March and after several back and forth emails gave up. According to the tracking number they were processed through Zhengzough and then remained in a shipping facility there for another 2 months. Much to my surprise they were delivered today. Given the delay and, more importantly, the fact that when I ordered the bands the website indicated that they shipped from the USA I can't justify a higher rating than 2 stars.
HARRYSTORE is rated 1.19 based on 170 reviews