HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 24th June 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 12th January 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 10th January 2020
Virginia B
More Photos & Videos
These are criminals who do nothing but lie. Luckily used PayPal and disputed the transaction. Got nothing but excuses as to why my exercise bands were not arriving. They asked that I remove my dispute with PayPal. Total crooks.
I bought resistance bands in March. I finally received them in late June. Second workout, the bands are falling apart. This product is junk. I will never buy anything from this company again. Flat out junk
Product. I emailed the store asking for return instructions and I highly
Doubt I will receive a reply with return instructions. Stay away from this store. Junk peddlers.
I to have been scammed by them. I ordered the exercise bands and it look like they made it as far as Shanghai after 2 months and that was the end of that. Nothing, no more reply to my emails nothing. I'm going to report them to Facebook and PayPal. The scamming needs to be stopped.
Well organized scam, ordered , paid , bogus tracking provided, consistently respond to emails saying to be patient, probably auto generated in broken English, after 3 months back and forth I disputed credit card and received refund. Original order for excerize Bands, exactly what people needed but couldn’t get during pandemic, never came 4 months later - obviously a scam , reported vendor to FB hopefully they took them down.
Scam, scam, scam!!!!!! Like many others I ordered here back in March and received nothing. Way to take advantage of people during a pandemic. Bunch of scumbags!!!!
ordered exercise bands 75 days ago - no product, no response, no money back.
Do not buy from them. Been almost 4 months since I ordered and no product. I have contacted them many times, got a quick message saying just hang on it will be here, but no. Rip off. Do not buy from them.
I ordered a band set March 26, it’s June 24 th. 3 months later and I have Received nothing. Harry’s refuses to refund my account. Buy beware of the scam outfit!!
You are a bunch of thieves I never receive the merchandise and either my money back. I can see in your reviews I am not the only one scam from you...you know you are a disgraced....
This is a scam store. Ordered un March and nothing received and wont refund money. Beware!
SCAM. Purchased an item in March. Eventually, the tracking number they provided EXPIRED. Nothing ever shipped. Luckily, we used PayPal and filed a claim, so they refunded.
I ordered the fitness bands from them in March, and haven't received it still in June. This is a scam.
Ordered product in March 2020. It’s June now and we still haven’t received it and we can not get an answer from anyone.
I wish I would have seen these reviews before I placed my order, what everyone is saying is the exact same story with me. Ordered middle of March and the shipment has still not left China and they are not willing to refund. We should find legal counsel that will allow us to band together for a class action lawsuit.
Ordered 2 of the portable lint removers in February. They did arrive, but 1 was broken and discolored. The one that wasn't damaged severely snagged several pieces of my clothing. I emailed them, and still have not had a response. There's absolutely no customer service! I agree...this website is a scam!!
Like many others who have purchased from this place, I ordered on March 26 and still nothing and no refund!! Each time I send an email, I get a response (after a few days have passed) to be patient for another 2 days...over and over and over again.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not order from this company they are a complete rip off. I ordered a workout set back on March 26th and still have not received my product. I was told twice that my shipment was lost and they would refund my account. Still no refund and its June 15th. I am going to report them to the BBB. They should not be allowed to do business this way.
No customer support. DO not order from them!!!! I’ve been waiting on an order now since 3/25 and no returns your emails.
Chinese company complete scam. POS. Ordered products March 21 they withdrew money March 22 and said they shipped March 25. They give you a bogus tracking number tell you the COVID-19 has caused a delay. Today is June 13 still no product. Reported to Better Business Bureau.
Product was never received no refund as i was told i would get
HARRYSTORE is rated 1.18 based on 161 reviews