HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 24th June 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 12th January 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 10th January 2020
Virginia B
More Photos & Videos
If Amazon are entertaining this then they need to get this scam off of the website where the owner Mr Bezos is a Billionaire. They must not continue to collect people's hard earned money.
This I will not be letting slide. I'm not that kind of person. So let me wait to see when if at all my item will be delivered. I should have noticed though a tell. No. On the website this would help reassure you. But in any case AMAZON need to cut their bullox off.
Been over a month and haven't even received shipping notification from the seller for my gel pens. The link to track my order is broken. I have filed a claim with PayPal as well to see if I can get my money back. Ugh!!!
No customer support. DO not order from them!!!! I’ve been waiting on an order now since 3/25 and no returns your emails.
Ordered a home gym band set on 3/2/20. Its now 6/6/20 and I still do not have my stuff. When I tried to cancel my order they first told me they don't allow that. Tried again after 2 months and the story changed to that they had already mailed it out and couldn't cancel my order. Will NEVER ORDER FROM A CHINESE COMPANY AGAIN!
This place is a scam.
They advertise on facebook and they should be taking to court.
No phone number just an email adress
I never received my items
Watch out.
Is anybody here having other info that can help to others like me?
A phone number, an adress or something?
Thanks
It has now been 3 weeks since ordering the exercise bands I found on Face Book. If delivery is longer than normal due to Covid-19 put a notice on your website and checkout on your store. Doing this allows customers to make educated decisions and not have to leave horrible reviews on your website.
HORRIBLE SCAM, items NEVER received. Emailed MULTIPLE times to no avail. Do. Not. Order.
This company is a scammer. Item did not perform as it was advertised. I emailed the company to return the item but they did not respond. I had to file a complaint through PayPal in order to get my money back.
Wow, this will teach me to read reviews before ordering. I paid my money n received a tracking #. I'm still waiting for my product.
I've filled a dispute with PayPal. Waiting for their response. Like all the others, if there was a triple negative score I'd give it
Didn’t ship and over priced I will never shop here again
There was no option for zero stars, which I would like to leave for these Vietnamese jerks. I ordered the lint remover from a Facebook ad also. After several weeks I received it wrapped in a flimsy wrap and the item was bent and had an unknown black stain on both sides of the handle. See photo. After emailing them a few times with no response I escalated it to a claim on Paypal. They did respond to Paypal and they will refund my money if I mail it back. It cost me 15 dollars to mail a 15 dollar item but I was so mad I did it. Paypal does have a shipping reimbursement policy up to 30 dollars, which I received. This seller needs to be banned from selling.
The same as everyone else... I only received inserts and nothing more! There is no number to call... and would like a refund!
This was a total scam! I received pen refills, not actual pens and it took over 9 to get them I've emailed them several times with no explanation or reply. If I could give less than one star I would. They suck!!
They are advertising false product. I ordered the gel PENS as advertised and received crappy gel pen INSERTS. When I emailed them via the address in my confirmation email, it bounced back and the store website link was broken. Then I tried another email with no response. Finally I grieved the fraudulent business via PayPal and Vu the Viet responded to PayPal (but not me) stating they would refund my money IF I send the product back. I’d encourage you all to file fraudulent charges with your bank/credit card and/Or PayPal! This is unacceptable!
BUYER BEWARE - Di not buy from this store. Like others I only received refills and a few actual pens. Cheap junk falsely advertised and a scam, ships directly from China. DON’T buy from this company.
VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!! One star rating is one star too many!
Do not buy from this company. False advertising. I should not have to go look for the "fine print" that states the picture they show in advertisement is not what you will receive. I wouldn't have paid this much money for such a cheap product. I tried to cancel my order when I read some of the other reviews, but their web site does not exist any more. Found other gel pens on Amazon for a better price and a 100 count. They arrived in 2 days and are great. You even get a pen holder for each color unlike the Harry Store that sends only 5 pen holders for 48 colors. Who wants to switch out their pens every time you want to change colors???
These are criminals who do nothing but lie. Luckily used PayPal and disputed the transaction. Got nothing but excuses as to why my exercise bands were not arriving. They asked that I remove my dispute with PayPal. Total crooks.
I am changing my original review (1 star and a scam). I placed an order for exercise bands on 25 March and after several back and forth emails gave up. According to the tracking number they were processed through Zhengzough and then remained in a shipping facility there for another 2 months. Much to my surprise they were delivered today. Given the delay and, more importantly, the fact that when I ordered the bands the website indicated that they shipped from the USA I can't justify a higher rating than 2 stars.
Chinese company complete scam. POS. Ordered products March 21 they withdrew money March 22 and said they shipped March 25. They give you a bogus tracking number tell you the COVID-19 has caused a delay. Today is June 13 still no product. Reported to Better Business Bureau.
Product was never received no refund as i was told i would get
HARRYSTORE is rated 1.18 based on 164 reviews