Haus Properties - Sales & Lettings Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Haus Properties - Sales & Lettings

How would you rate Haus Properties - Sales & Lettings ?

Haus Exposer
"1- They kept me waiting half an hour before going to view the property. 2- They have to clue on which properties that I wanted to view although I called in advance and gave them each property address and reference number from their website. 3- Unprofessional, the bloke that showed me the properties kept saying it is not his job as he is specialized in a multi-bed house share. 4- we went to the property, had two flats, I only wanted to see one and already gave the ref to them, but we ended up waiting outside the flat trying the keys to open the flat. then he said he doesn't have the keys. and would ask the landlord for them. 5- this happened on Monday. he promised he will show me the property on Wednesday as Tuesday schedule was full already. I called the next day as no one gave me a specific viewing time only to find out that no one knew what I was talking about, and said they will check and call me again. 6- I called again on Tuesday, and I explained in detail and asked for a viewing as promised (Wednesday) and they said they will call me again later. no one called. 7- Tried to book a viewing through Rightmove, Unipol, and their Haus website. finally, someone called and they said they can not show me the property until Friday as they are fully booked !!!!. 8- on Wednesday, they called me to say the property is gone and someone signed its contract. I will never, ever, ever go to such a trashy place and I will make sure everyone knows what they did to me, wasted my time, and how unprofessional they were."
Haus Properties - Sales & Lettings is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews