Haygate vets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Haygate vets

Tell us how Haygate vets made you happy

"We were given no hope at all for our little cat but the vet who saw her was very compassionate and she went to sleep as quietly as she lived. One comment on the negative. As our appointment was an emergancy, on a Sunday morning. If we had not had p.d.s.a this appointment would have cost 149.50 which is, for pensioners much more than is affordable to most of them. We do not love our pets any less than working folk. Please make your emergency appointments more affordable for all."
Are you Haygate vets? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Haygate vets receives. Reply Free
"I had to have my dog sadly put to sleep on Xmas day.The vets were really understanding and were very caring and supportive towards me and my dog.It was a lovely ending to a lovely dogs long life.They made the whole experience very peaceful and my dog didn't suffer at all.."
Haygate vets is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews