hayneedle.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend hayneedle.com

Tell us how hayneedle.com made you happy

"Ordered a table online, and the table arrive on time and was delivered into my apartment, however there was a small chip on the corner. They offered a fast fix of either replacing the table or a partial refund. The fix was very each, and the customer service super friendly. Overall very satisfied. Thank you"
Are you hayneedle.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hayneedle supplied us with everything we needed to set up a new small office including amazing desks. I am hooked on their site now."
"I have been purchasing from Hayneedle for a couple years. They offer a broad selection of household items at good prices. They also offer a lot of discounts and special bonuses which is wonderful. They ship very quickly, and their shipping prices are very low in comparison with other online companies. I have contacted their customer service once in the past, and they were very prompt and courteous and resolved my issue to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Hayneedle."
hayneedle.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews