HDFCBank_Cares Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HDFCBank_Cares
1 New Reviews Written
9PM
9PM

Tell us how HDFCBank_Cares made you happy

23.38 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"Hi , this is about bike loan where as have already payed my down-payment for my bike loan & was promised by bank that within 4 biz day loan will be disbursed to showroom and it's been a week no status , if such attitude I think I should go with some other bank ."
Are you HDFCBank_Cares? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback HDFCBank_Cares receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"You guys have blocked my debit card. Even after writing mails to senior management there is no response. What a service? But if I miss a payment I ll get 100 calls and ll be reported to cibil. Bunch of cheaters."
"I can't explain...."