HDFCBank_Cares Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HDFCBank_Cares
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact HDFCBank_Cares?

Tell us how HDFCBank_Cares made you happy

Live Chat
Avg Email Response Time
23.38 minutes
"I am at the same address,and its the your pathetic customer service that I am trying to aim at."
Are you HDFCBank_Cares? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"never get a solution or satisfactory reply from them. These people just respond for the sake of replying."
"Hi , this is about bike loan where as have already payed my down-payment for my bike loan & was promised by bank that within 4 biz day loan will be disbursed to showroom and it's been a week no status , if such attitude I think I should go with some other bank ."
"You guys have blocked my debit card. Even after writing mails to senior management there is no response. What a service? But if I miss a payment I ll get 100 calls and ll be reported to cibil. Bunch of cheaters."
"I can't explain...."