Healthy Child Enterprises LLC Reviews

(800) 402-8841

service@healthychild.com

PO Box 192

Tell us how Healthy Child Enterprises LLC made you happy
The company provided updates in regards to order confirmation, shipping, and delivery notification. There were no issues.
they were wonderful to work with. very helpful and nice to talk to about the product, highly recommend Healthy Child
What I absolutely love about ordering from Healthy Child Enterprises is the customer service! The questions I submitted were answered in a very fast and thorough manner. Any information I requested was given to me almost immediately. There is great communication regarding the order. I just love that I am able to interact with a kind and excellent employee (Gaye) with any questions or concerns. Such a great company to work with. Ive ordered twice from them in the last 2 years and would order again. I believe they would do whatever it takes to make sure I'm satisfied with their products. 5 star company!
I bought the Austin Air Healthmate based on an article on HealthyChild. The purchase process was easy and efficient. I liked being able to use Amazon Pay instead of creating an account.
Thanks! Great crib mattress and sheets!
We love our new mattress, and our experience with Healthy Child was great. Informative communication, prompt delivery, and great prices. Thank you!
I am very impressed with this company, quality and customer service!! Will purchase again.
Healthy Child answered all my questions, making sure I was on the right track to order what I wanted for my grandson. We couldn't be happier with the selection of crib mattress and pad and the Austin Air Purifier. They even called after my order was placed to correct something I had wrong on the address, and the order was delivered quicker than I expected.
The workers at Healthly Child were extremely caring and responsive when we needed help after a wildfire. Thank you.
So thankful for their help, guidance, and personal customer service!!! We will be long time customers!
Very pleasant customer service
Excellent service.
Wonderful product. My grandson loves his mattress and pillow.
Great customer service, timely order shipment, and quality product as always. We will definitely order through Well Child again!
Fantastic. We wanted something safe four our kid and this was just right!
Great service!
Wonderful products and wonderful customer service
My son is 4 month old and 15 pounds, within a couple weeks of using our mattress it already sags in the middle. For $300. I expected better.
We appreciated your feedback Anna and were happy to process a new replacement crib mattress for you with Naturepedic, which you have now received.

Both Healthy Child and Naturepedic guarantee the quality and workmanship of the crib mattresses offered and stand behind them with a lifetime mattress warranty replacement policy.

Please let us know if there are any further problems or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Gaye
Director of Customer Service
I had a very good experience with this company. They made a custom mattress for a homemade cradle and it turned out beautifully. They responded quickly to emails and were so helpful. I highly recommend them!
Very good product, no chemical smell at all and I have a really good nose for that type of thing! Doesnt feel crunchy under bedding. Easy to wash and dry I just throw it in with the rest of my sheets, It's well made so it hasnt had any wear and tear from regular washing. I bought a naturepedic mattress and it even covers the smell of the natural latex and wool which helps a lot in the first week of buying a mattress (even organic) when they have an odor. Responsive customer service as well. thank you!!
Healthy Child Enterprises LLC is rated 4.93 based on 45 reviews