Healthy Child Enterprises LLC Reviews

(800) 402-8841

service@healthychild.com

PO Box 192

Tell us how Healthy Child Enterprises LLC made you happy
Healthy Child answered all my questions, making sure I was on the right track to order what I wanted for my grandson. We couldn't be happier with the selection of crib mattress and pad and the Austin Air Purifier. They even called after my order was placed to correct something I had wrong on the address, and the order was delivered quicker than I expected.
Posted 1 hour ago
The workers at Healthly Child were extremely caring and responsive when we needed help after a wildfire. Thank you.
So thankful for their help, guidance, and personal customer service!!! We will be long time customers!
Very pleasant customer service
Excellent service.
Wonderful product. My grandson loves his mattress and pillow.
Great customer service, timely order shipment, and quality product as always. We will definitely order through Well Child again!
Fantastic. We wanted something safe four our kid and this was just right!
Great service!
Wonderful products and wonderful customer service
My son is 4 month old and 15 pounds, within a couple weeks of using our mattress it already sags in the middle. For $300. I expected better.
We appreciated your feedback Anna and were happy to process a new replacement crib mattress for you with Naturepedic, which you have now received.

Both Healthy Child and Naturepedic guarantee the quality and workmanship of the crib mattresses offered and stand behind them with a lifetime mattress warranty replacement policy.

Please let us know if there are any further problems or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Gaye
Director of Customer Service
I had a very good experience with this company. They made a custom mattress for a homemade cradle and it turned out beautifully. They responded quickly to emails and were so helpful. I highly recommend them!
Very good product, no chemical smell at all and I have a really good nose for that type of thing! Doesnt feel crunchy under bedding. Easy to wash and dry I just throw it in with the rest of my sheets, It's well made so it hasnt had any wear and tear from regular washing. I bought a naturepedic mattress and it even covers the smell of the natural latex and wool which helps a lot in the first week of buying a mattress (even organic) when they have an odor. Responsive customer service as well. thank you!!
I purchased a Naturepedic mattress topper for my son to use last year in college. He loved it!!! When he came home for the summer I washed it. After washing some of the pad had bunched up making it lumpy. I contacted Healthy Child and they were able to send a replacement pad at no charge. The new pad is an updated model. We are very happy with the replacement and also with the excellent customer service. Thank you!!
As ALWAYS, The order went Extremely smooth. The products are of Excellent Quality & Purity. I ordered new products this time, Mattress Pads, that are unbelievable. Extremely soft & none of the toxic materials that you find now in TODAY'S world. I wish there were more Companies like Healthy Child. I am extremely happy with all of my products & definitely with the whole purchase process. Thank you Gaye & everyone involved.
I really appreciate the time that the company representative spent answering my questions about several products on the website. I have been very happy with my purchases.
Gaye who will handle your order is wonderful! She will help with whatever you need and has your interest in mind
Best selection of organic and allergy friendly bedding that’s I’ve ever found on the internet all in one place! Purchased the wool duvet insert, wool pillow and Naturopedic mattress and very pleased with all items.
Very pleased with the high quality matress we purchased for our grandchild..
This is my 2nd time purchasing a kid's mattress from Healthy Child. Couldn't have been happier, thank you for the excellent product, added bonuses and customer service!
Healthy Child Enterprises LLC is rated 4.92 based on 38 reviews