Healthy Child Enterprises LLC Reviews

(800) 402-8841

service@healthychild.com

PO Box 192

Tell us how Healthy Child Enterprises LLC made you happy

"EXCELLENT PRODUCT & EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. I have purchased several times within the past year or so & EVERYTHING IS EXCELLENT. I will continue to purchase when the need arises. Thank You Healthy Child for finally being a company that offers safe/well made products & Excellent Service."
"It is a relief to know my son is sleeping on an organic mattress, free of harmful chemicals. When it is time for my spouse and I to get our new mattress we will also get a Naturpedic mattress through Healthy Child."
"Very pleased with the quality of product. The mattress fit perfectly. We also ran into some problems with fed ex and healthy child’s customer service was so helpful in helping resolve the problem."
"perfect item"
"I was starting to get frustrated in looking for the best mattress for Baby B. I stumbled upon Healthy Child Enterprises LLC after looking at “safe” mattresses recommended to me from a few registries in which I kept coming across chemicals after chemicals that were listed as being in the products. I was so excited to find a website that gave all the rationale I was looking for before I made such a big and important purchase."
"They were so helpful to me and spent time going back and forth answering my questions and offering their wealth of advice. I'm so thankful this resource exists to save parents time and crunch the facts for us and present them from an unbiased caring source. Thank you Healthy Child Enterprises LLC!"
"The customer service at Healthy Child Enterprises was incredible. The representative helped me get the best discount available and plan out delivery for arrival after being out of town. We got a call the day we got back and we received our items the very next day. And the prices can’t be beat! I will definitely be shopping with Healthy Child again!"
"Fantastic customer service!"
"Love my experience with Healthy Child! Great customer service and info regarding the products they endorse. I will be a returning customer!"
"Couldn’t be happier with my mattress purchase! It was delivered VERY quickly (especially since I live in Hawaii). Also, the mattress was in perfect condition! My daughter loves it! Thank you Healthy Child for such superb customer service!"
"I love this store. I love that there products are so great and I can trust that I’m investing in the health of my family. They have done the work for me! They also really do have the best prices. Thank you for your dedication to a non toxic lifestyle. It is so important to me and my family!"
"Can’t say enough about the amazing customer service with Healthy Child! In a world where true customer service feels almost nonexistent, this company will far exceed your expectations! They will go above and beyond to assist you & make sure you are happy. Also, I was very pleased to find a company that offers shipping to hawaii, AND at affordable cost! I would highly recommend Healthy Child to anyone I know that is looking for great toxic- free products!"
"Customer service is great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Extremely quick turn around time as well. Very pleased to have found this company."
"Good customer service and quality product. Our granddaughter is sleeping well in the cradle her grandfather built. Thank you!"
"The custom sized mattress was a perfect fit and the custom sheets also fit nice and snug."
"Great communication, answered all of our questions promptly; product arrived quickly."
"Very happy with my experience with Healthy Child"
"Healthy Child customer service is AWESOME! Very quick to respond, super helpful and patient, and willing to answer any and all questions. Will definitely be back when it's time to purchase another mattress. Thank you!!"
Healthy Child Enterprises LLC is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews