Hell Bunny Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Hell Bunny

How would you rate Hell Bunny ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
irene

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hell Bunny in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought twice directly from their website and both times had a terrible experience, as they contacted days after the purchase to say the items were out of stock. First time it was not a big loss but second was. I always do my Christmas shopping on Black Friday, I check various websites to see what sales they offered. I was after a coat, Hell Bunny didn't have it on sale while others did, but I had a coupon for a 20% off so I thought I'd buy it from them. As I paid for the coat I was left without money and didn't buy anything else. The offer next day delivery, so the coat should have been with me by Tuesday. But on Tuesday evening I get an email saying that my coat is out of stock so they're cancelling my order and they offer a 10% discount, stupid thing when I used a 20% off. Of course by Tuesday every sale is finished, so I can find this coat or other on sale. The failed to contact me in time so I missed all chances to get a coat in the sales. They're customer service is not helping and they didn't offer any alternatives. I'm so upset, I could have bought that coat or other at a great price if they have told me on Monday. I've learned the lesson, don't buy from their website, find other stockists that actually care about their customers."
"Recently bought a coat and it was so beautiful, reasonable price and super warm for winter! Makes me feel like a Gothic princess"
Guest
"Beautiful dresses, quick delivery and super helpful staff who swapped my sizes over really quickly. Love Hell Bunny!"
Hell Bunny is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews