Hell Bunny Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Hell Bunny
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Hell Bunny made you happy

"Terrible customer service. Followed their size chart, I'm much smaller than the size I ordered just to be safe. Yet the bust is so tiny I can't zip it up. Back zipper is open by several inches. I'm not large chested either. I told them their size chart is incorrect and they're response was basically "yeah we know it's wrong but we still won't pay the return shipping if you want an exchange." I'd be happy to return the dresses for exchange but I shouldn't have to pay for shipping again seeing as I did my part and followed their size chart, how was I supposed to know it was incorrect?? I trusted what was posted on their site and that's my fault? wow. Never ordering from them again."
Are you Hell Bunny? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love their clothing range especially their dresses which are beautifully made and very flattering. Would highly recommend their products and am so happy to have found them!"
"I bought twice directly from their website and both times had a terrible experience, as they contacted days after the purchase to say the items were out of stock. First time it was not a big loss but second was. I always do my Christmas shopping on Black Friday, I check various websites to see what sales they offered. I was after a coat, Hell Bunny didn't have it on sale while others did, but I had a coupon for a 20% off so I thought I'd buy it from them. As I paid for the coat I was left without money and didn't buy anything else. The offer next day delivery, so the coat should have been with me by Tuesday. But on Tuesday evening I get an email saying that my coat is out of stock so they're cancelling my order and they offer a 10% discount, stupid thing when I used a 20% off. Of course by Tuesday every sale is finished, so I can find this coat or other on sale. The failed to contact me in time so I missed all chances to get a coat in the sales. They're customer service is not helping and they didn't offer any alternatives. I'm so upset, I could have bought that coat or other at a great price if they have told me on Monday. I've learned the lesson, don't buy from their website, find other stockists that actually care about their customers."
"Recently bought a coat and it was so beautiful, reasonable price and super warm for winter! Makes me feel like a Gothic princess"
"Beautiful dresses, quick delivery and super helpful staff who swapped my sizes over really quickly. Love Hell Bunny!"
Hell Bunny is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews