Meetup Support Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Meetup Support
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Meetup Support made you happy

"I am surprised to be the first to post a review of Meetup Support given the extraordinary number of undisclosed technical issues, many of which remain unresolved. It is no wonder they are the only ones apparently able to post tweets to their home page. I personally, having rejoined Meetup yesterday after several years absence found issues of edits not posting to my home page and images and videos on their home page being depicted as links, not the actual images or videos as in the past. I suspected from reading tweets on their page that this is just one unresolved issue. Truthfully I just wish they would return the fees I paid for six months subscription just last night but feel that is wishful thinking as their policy since being acquired by WeWork Companies Inc is to take our money and then hide out on Twitter offering no email, chat or phone support on the Meetup site itself. I can therefore state unequivocally that I am anything but happy with Meetup, au contraire."
Are you Meetup Support? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Meetup Support is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews