Helpling Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Helpling

How would you rate Helpling ?

Swetha
"We opted for this service to primarily get our kitchen and bathrooms cleaned. Our order included the cleaning supplies as well. Overall the cleaner did an average job. The surprising part was that the cleaner came with a bunch of paper towel rolls but without any cleaning brushes or cloths. As a result, the areas cleaned was not properly cleaned (grease and slime can be still found) and on top of that was all covered in lint. The cleaner failed to follow instructions (he ran the dishwasher to clean very greasy kitchen vents with regular utensils against our instructions, which is a big no). He was not very thorough. The only places he managed to clean very well was windows, which we can easily do by ourselves. Overall, I was very unhappy with the service and the customer care made me delete my account, which I realized was to also get rid of my review. They did not even offer me any refund on my money. Definitely would not recommend this service again."
Helpling is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews