Hempzilla CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hempzilla CBD
Read Hempzilla CBD Reviews
Great product, fast service and if you have any inquiries they get back to you immediately.... highly recommend
Takes too long to receive. Ordered 10/19 and hasn't shipped/ I have a disabled son and needs for sleeping. Used to have contact in Rhode Island and got in 4 days. Product hard to find, but shipping is soooo slow!
It takes the edge off the constant pain!
Quick delivery. Great products
Subpar product, I used to be a fan of these but the quality has really gone down
I'm giving a five because I really appreciate the product and speed in which it was delivered. But the cartridge design makes it hard to pull. And it's not as potent as I thought it would be
The gummy bears help me with my constant pain. Love them
:)...............
I love it! Great CBJ Juice-works seamlessly with my Juul device and the puff is smooth steady & strong! The flavor is good but not overwhelming. I will be purchasing more!!!
Upon trying this product, I have experienced the Natural flavor option just tasting like glycerin with no taste. I should have chosen a flavor instead.
Wasn't impressed with the cbd cartridges I purchased. Felt like they had no affect.
I use the CBD on my knees and believe it has helped relieve the pain
Great product!! Fast delivery time
I feel Hempzilla carries a trustworthy product. Its effective and works well, which is why I keep purchasing. I feel it really helps me with anxiety and agitatiion. Thank you for a great product/ Thank you for doing the recent buy 2 get one free. It's costly and getting a deal like this sometimes is worth the cost.
Great product, good pricing, and good, fast shipping
To be honest I have not seen any difference. I am very frustrated with CBD, as I have tried several kinds. My first purchase (recent) was from a store. The owner acted like it is a miracle cure. I expected more. Then I put in an order to you. I'm fearful that I'm wasting my money.
Our grandson is Autistic and mute with severe anxiety. After speaking to his doctor about introducing him to CBD oil. We started out with gummies from Hempzilla and then moved the tinctures. His anxiety is treated well with CBD oil , in less then ten minutes he is relaxed and able to concentrate and focus on school and other activities. After trying many brands we feel most comfortable with Hempzilla ,works great and website easy to scroll and pay. We just enrolled in automatic monthly delivery and we love it ❤️
I love Hempzilla's products but something always goes wrong in shipping. My first order was stolen from the packaging (not their problem but they fixed it). The replacement order came with a non functioning CBD vape pen (I let it slide since they replaced my whole stolen order). In my next order I got another vape pen that was damaged in shipping and a pack of gummies that were all melted together. I'm sure Hempzilla would probably send another package but I don't want to go through customer service every time I order for things to be correct. It could just be a string of bad luck for both Hempzilla and myself, but I'm kind of just fed up at this point. Their A+ customer service is the reason for the three star rating. My buddy has made a few orders from them no problem. So I'm not saying don't try them and I'm just informing people on my few experiences here.
I’m pleased with the speed of getting my product.The product fit my Juul great. I was expecting more out of the flavor I was hoping for a more sweeter tasting vape, it tasted more like maple flavored oatmeal. I was expecting it to taste like strawberries, it didn’t. I just wasn’t expecting the flavor but it’s not completely unpleasant either just more mild than what I’m used to.
Works great. Relaxes the pain.
Hempzilla CBD is rated 4.06 based on 32 reviews