Hempzilla CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hempzilla CBD
Read Hempzilla CBD Reviews
Haven't received my order 😕 I want my refund if you can't deliver my order !!!!
Love your products! Thank you
I have ordered from Hempzilla many times. My wife has a neurological disorder that causes tremors, and the CBD helps stop the tremors or helps her cope when they are bad.
Used to purchase the jar from a Freind..who has since passed...i thought it was what i ordered instead of the tube......but it is what it is.....good product...
Paid $10 shipping for a product that weighs nothing. Still have not received it. Ordered it elsewhere, already delivered.
Got all my items, everything was nicely packaged.. the only thing is my vape pen only work for a lil the same day I got it and now it’s not working at all :( other than that everything else is good.
It didn’t take long to be delivered. But with shipping and handling plus tax it was quite expensive for only 20 gummies.
I love the different type of CBD, it really helps out with my sinuses, and my stress level. CBD is the greatest
Great product and great price for help with my pain. Thanks.
The last time, I was pretty happy. Time, prior to that, the vape wax tasted of mildew (so I did not reorder this.) Ten, or so, days ago, I placed another order. It is very late. It is not here. Then they want a review? Really? Only ask for what you expect.
I expected a reasonable delivery time. I didn't get that.
It is still not here! In fact, it seems to not have left NJ, even yet! It's over a week and has not left your state? Did you even send it out??
It’s been amazing for my anxiety
So far my orders have been on time in great condition and easy. I also like the subscription process. This to has been user friendly.
As for the product, it doesn't disappoint either. I'm glad I found this. The store I was using to get my products was difficult to get to during it's business hours and no guarantee it would have the items I like. Thanks hempzilla.
Hempzilla- I am still waiting for my order to arrive. I ordered hemp gummies for a Christmas gift and they haven't arrived. Carol
The taste of everything is amazing! We had a damaged ki pod so I messaged customer service and they immediately sent out a replacement. Absolutely beautiful packaging and an all around wonderful company! Will definitely be buying again!
Love the Juul pods, great tasting and nice vaping experience, perfect for helping me quit nicotine.
Still in transit since 12/14. No idea where it is
Hempzilla CBD is excellent! High quality, excellent results! The disposable pens, however, have technical issues. All three of the ones I ordered had male-functioning batteries, so a waste of money. Also, unfortunately, Hempzilla uses USPS for shipping. I made the mistake of paying extra for fast shipping. It took over a week for delivery. I live in Brooklyn, Hempzilla ships from New Jersey! I realize that this is not the fault of Hempzilla, but the ineptness of USPS. But I would be happy to pay for extra shipping if Hempzilla used a reliable, competent carrier such as FedEx or UPS!
Better yet, why is Hempzilla not available in retail stores? That would be even better!
Fast shipping
Cream does it’s relief. The delivery was quick
Very useful as a relaxer. Improve focus and helps by bed time. I’ll recommend it
Hempzilla CBD is rated 4.16 based on 105 reviews