Henna Color Lab Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Henna Color Lab

How would you rate Henna Color Lab ?

"Ever since I developed a sever allergy to hair dye, I have been searching for an alternative to just going gracefully into grey. I tried several henna products from different companies and I was not to impressed. When I saw the add from Henna Color labs I decided to give it one more shot. I'm so happy that I did! I finally achieved results in restoring my deep brown color with no side effects. My hair is dark , shiny and healthy again. Along with restoring my colorI have restored my self esteem. Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!"
Henna Color Lab is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!