Hey Little Magpie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hey Little Magpie

Tell us how Hey Little Magpie made you happy
I've ordered several times from Hey Little Magpie and have never had any issues. Delivery is always really quick, I even placed an order on 23 December fully expecting not to receive the items until the new year, but was pleasantly surprised when they arrived on 30 December. They also stock a large range of the Happy Planner items which I love (but my bank balance does not!) and you can collect reward points to use against future purchases. All in all I would not hesitate to recommend them :)
I order some items from this company and there was an issue with delivery, the response when I contacted the company about this was swift within an hour of my email i received a reply. Fast forward to the day after and my items arrived due to a mix up with the delivery service. Sarah was incredibly understanding and immediately processed a refund of the delivery cost. I couldn't be happier with the amazing customer service I received and look forward to ordering again in the future.
I ordered a planner and some stickers. They accidentally sent the wrong planner, i contacted them to let them know and they were so very kind and immediately apologized for the honest mistake and sent me the right planner, free of charge using the overnight shipping. Very very nice customer service
Hey Little Magpie is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews