Hidepark Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hidepark

How would you rate Hidepark?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tracy Anne Shaw

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hidepark in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tracy Anne Shaw
"I purchased a leather jacket for my Husband. It was our 3rd Wedding Anniversary and leather is the traditional material for this anniversary. I was not sure what the jacket would look like and how it would fit. I was so pleased with the quality of the garment, also the colour was amazing. I ordered black and the shimmer on the leather was fantastic. The quality of the leather was lovely. So soft and stylish. He is now the best dressed `Man about Town'. Thank you HidePark."
Hidepark is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews