Maxwell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Maxwell

How would you rate Maxwell ?

"I wanted to buy Ronseal Anti Mould Paint but the price in the major DIY stores was way too expensive, so I googled the item and it came up with availability from other stores, one of which was Maxwells. The price was much cheaper than the major stores, postage was only £2.99 and with the saving on the price of the paint, it was worth paying. I ordered the paint on Saturday and it arrived by Tuesday. Great all round service from a company I had never heard of but will use again and pass their details on to friends and relatives. Very pleased with them."
Maxwell is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!