Maxwell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Maxwell

How would you rate Maxwell ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Deborah

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Maxwell in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Deborah
"I wanted to buy Ronseal Anti Mould Paint but the price in the major DIY stores was way too expensive, so I googled the item and it came up with availability from other stores, one of which was Maxwells. The price was much cheaper than the major stores, postage was only £2.99 and with the saving on the price of the paint, it was worth paying. I ordered the paint on Saturday and it arrived by Tuesday. Great all round service from a company I had never heard of but will use again and pass their details on to friends and relatives. Very pleased with them."
Maxwell is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews