HitachiCustomerCare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend HitachiCustomerCare

Popular Questions:

How can I contact HitachiCustomerCare?

hitachicustomercare2019@gmail.com

Tell us how HitachiCustomerCare made you happy

Telephone
"Hitachicustomercare is a fake website and has links to some folks in real hitachi customer care division . I paid 10k to repair a fridge and it was back to same situation in 2 days . The company is a fraud couple - Praveen and Pooja (maybe using fake names ). They have a toll free helpline , Praveen visits home and collect fridge Pcb card to be replaced in company and then charges outrageous sum like 10k from me. Their is a proper nexus . Mechanics are paid 1800 and rest of the money is pocketed by this couple. I have filed complaints against this organisation and hopefully they would be behind bars soon. The reviews here before seem to be paid reviews . Please avoid getting cheated by hitachicustomercare"
Are you HitachiCustomerCare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Nivideta helped me with every aspect and she was really professional with her job. I will really recommend hitachi."
"[15/08, 9:45 AM] God is great: I'm very happy with the service provided. They were efficient, sorted the problem straight away, explained what had gone wrong and showed me the faulty part, very prompt,, and polite. Highly recommended. Will be my first port of call if need arises again. Thank you all concerned. [15/08, 9:45 AM] God is great: I was contacted by the engineer the day after booking the appointment and having checked my Washing Machine details arranged to contact me within a 2 hour period on the day. the engineer kept in contact and arrived as expected and carried out the repair without delay. no problem in recommending this company. The price quoted was I believe fair considering what was on offer on other websites."
"I'm very happy with the service provided. They were efficient, sorted the problem straight away, explained what had gone wrong and showed me the faulty part, very prompt,, and polite. Highly recommended. Will be my first port of call if need arises again. Thank you all concerned."
"Polite, helpful, knowledgeable, prompt service from call centre to home visit. Could not fault them. Pricey, maybe, but given the somewhat obscure brand my cooler is there wasn't a lot of choice in the market anyway, and I feel that it was money well spent for the service received. Would recommend without hesitation."
"Really good service. Had to order parts but still fixed within a couple of days. Was kept informed all the way throughout. Engineer was friendly respectful and efficient. Would use this service again"
"Excellent. They do all the work for you. Picked up, repaired and dropped straight back to us. Top marks"
"Repairman was prompt, phoned ahead to let me know he was coming and diagnosed the problem from the info I'd given when booking the repair to my (10 year old) oven. He'd brought along the correct part and the repair was done really quickly. Oven can tick along until new kitchen organised."
"I was contacted by the engineer the day after booking the appointment and having checked my Washing Machine details arranged to contact me within a 2 hour period on the day. the engineer kept in contact and arrived as expected and carried out the repair without delay. no problem in recommending this company. The price quoted was I believe fair considering what was on offer on other websites."
"Good Experience."