HitachiCustomerCare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HitachiCustomerCare

hitachicustomercare2019@gmail.com

Tell us how HitachiCustomerCare made you happy

"[15/08, 9:45 AM] God is great: I'm very happy with the service provided. They were efficient, sorted the problem straight away, explained what had gone wrong and showed me the faulty part, very prompt,, and polite. Highly recommended. Will be my first port of call if need arises again. Thank you all concerned. [15/08, 9:45 AM] God is great: I was contacted by the engineer the day after booking the appointment and having checked my Washing Machine details arranged to contact me within a 2 hour period on the day. the engineer kept in contact and arrived as expected and carried out the repair without delay. no problem in recommending this company. The price quoted was I believe fair considering what was on offer on other websites."
Are you HitachiCustomerCare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm very happy with the service provided. They were efficient, sorted the problem straight away, explained what had gone wrong and showed me the faulty part, very prompt,, and polite. Highly recommended. Will be my first port of call if need arises again. Thank you all concerned."
"Polite, helpful, knowledgeable, prompt service from call centre to home visit. Could not fault them. Pricey, maybe, but given the somewhat obscure brand my cooler is there wasn't a lot of choice in the market anyway, and I feel that it was money well spent for the service received. Would recommend without hesitation."
"Really good service. Had to order parts but still fixed within a couple of days. Was kept informed all the way throughout. Engineer was friendly respectful and efficient. Would use this service again"
"Excellent. They do all the work for you. Picked up, repaired and dropped straight back to us. Top marks"
"Repairman was prompt, phoned ahead to let me know he was coming and diagnosed the problem from the info I'd given when booking the repair to my (10 year old) oven. He'd brought along the correct part and the repair was done really quickly. Oven can tick along until new kitchen organised."
"I was contacted by the engineer the day after booking the appointment and having checked my Washing Machine details arranged to contact me within a 2 hour period on the day. the engineer kept in contact and arrived as expected and carried out the repair without delay. no problem in recommending this company. The price quoted was I believe fair considering what was on offer on other websites."
HitachiCustomerCare is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews