Hive Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hive

How would you rate Hive ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Max Kidia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hive in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Max Kidia
"they send me free bulbs because I was a british gas energy customer. I have installed the bulbs and they work amazingly well, allowing me to control the brightness using my phone. I want some more of these.. Thank you HIVE"
"SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. After attempting to order in the summer sale I was unable to proceed with the order due to the value being in excess of £500. The call centre was closed also, therfore impossible to complete! Upon contacting the following day and a few days of emails they have said it was my fault I left it until the last day of the offer, and they are not prepared to resolve the issue. Shocking, absolutely shocking. Shame on you British Gas. Happy to take people's money at inflated prices but God forbid they honour a deal! I would urge people to consider the main competitor who have been more than accommodating and even offered to reduce the price in light of the above."
Hive is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews