Hobby Lobby Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

80.00%
Industry Average
I had a great customer service experience at Hobby Lobby on Coors. Douglas help me with ideas to decorate a candle holder. This is the second time I received help from him with the most wonderful customer service. Thank you! for making the difference on quality customer service. Clara S.
posted 1 month ago - Clara S.
Professional customer service. An employee stocking shelves stopped what they were doing to lead me halfway across the store to locate an air brush. As we were searching two well dressed management people walking by asked the employee if they could help. One of the managers knew right where the item was and led me to it, then offered to answer and questions about the choices. So nice to visit a store where the customer matters.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
I came into Hobby Lobby and everyone was incredibly sweet! The person I want to give a 5/6 star review 2 is Liliya, she asked me if I had a smartphone then she told me that she can give me 40% off these beautiful earrings, then she saw that I bought something that was very expensive it actually snaps it's called heavy duty snap pliers she suggested that I take 40% off of that instead of the earrings, wow! Wow! I did not even think of that thank you so much for being a great customer service representative at Hobby Lobby!!!
posted 7 months ago - Noreen
Cindy at Hobby Lobby Tallahassee was terrific. Was in a rush and needed to go thru (find best 6 ft garland) she took all down and cheerfully let me decide on 3. . Great attitude and service.....Thank You Cindy ...Love choices made for garland on my door!
posted 8 months ago - Connie H
There was no refund and I don’t think the customer service was very good in this case either.
posted 11 months ago - Sharon
I had to let your company know, what an amazing experience I had last night at your store in Watertown,SD. The manager at the store David helped me frame a pastel portrait I had mad . He did such a great job and made sure it was just perfect! I could not have asked it to turn out better . He put his heart into helping me , which is hard to find anymore . I felt like you needed to know sometimes you only hear the bad not the good ! I asked him his name after he was done helping me so I could give him the recognition he so deserved. His name is David Warne and I would recommend Your store to anyone because of his great customer service!
posted 11 months ago - Missy
Great place to shop, amazing customer service.
posted 1 year ago - Angela
Hobby Lobby. Prices and customer service is awesome. Why is ever retailer not like this.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous