Hobby Lobby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobby Lobby

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy
My wife just tried to buy two identical candle holders that had different prices on them. One was for 14.99 and the other was 19.99. They wouldn't alter the price of the more expensive one (like every non Christian store in the world would do without question). When my wife decided not to buy either of them because of this, the snarky cashier girl said, "Okay then, have a nice day" with a fake happy voice. I called the manager because I simply couldn't believe this was their policy. I was certain this was just a case of a young cashier having a bad day, but I was dead wrong. The manager was just as snarky and rude. Amazingly, when I told him that my family would no longer be shopping at Hobby Lobby, he responded in the exact same way as his employee; "Okay then, have a nice day!" SHOCKING. Bad management = bad employees. My family went from spending a little over 500.00 a month at Hobby Lobby, to spending nothing every again.
Professional customer service. An employee stocking shelves stopped what they were doing to lead me halfway across the store to locate an air brush. As we were searching two well dressed management people walking by asked the employee if they could help. One of the managers knew right where the item was and led me to it, then offered to answer and questions about the choices. So nice to visit a store where the customer matters.
Hobby Lobby ~ My favorite place , my second home :) Love to recognize a Gentleman James who's ALWAYS so polite and helpful , love his personality and helpful skills . Thank you James for makeing my visit more pleasant , job well . TARA
I shopped at the Taylor hobby lobby recently thinking to see if this was a pleasant work environment. I have to tell you the way I saw the manager treat the co- manager was absolutely horrible. He was totally out of hand. I would never suggest anyone to use this to build their future work experience! That poor co-manager hope he outlasts that bad manager!
I travel all over the world. I have not seen a person of color working on any Hobby Lobby except in Pratville, Alabama. I would like to know why does Hobby Lobby only hire Caucasian. I had this conversation with my Chamber of Commerce Diversity and Inclusion Board.
I bought three pieces of furniture and the manager helped me get it lined up. Two of the male employees went back to the warehouse got everything out brought it up front. They loaded in my car they tied the hatchback down for me and we're so courteous. The entire shopping experience was a five-star. I was at the store on Southern and Signal Butte in Mesa Arizona
Cheap merchandise that falls apart within months. They won’t take it back because it’s over 3 months old. You would think decorative items that sit on a shelf would last more than a few months. The Roseville, CA store has poor customer service. There are several open registers for purchase, and just one for returns and exchanges, with slooooooow service on that one! I used to love this place, but after the poor customer service I received there I won’t be coming back!
I came into Hobby Lobby and everyone was incredibly sweet! The person I want to give a 5/6 star review 2 is Liliya, she asked me if I had a smartphone then she told me that she can give me 40% off these beautiful earrings, then she saw that I bought something that was very expensive it actually snaps it's called heavy duty snap pliers she suggested that I take 40% off of that instead of the earrings, wow! Wow! I did not even think of that thank you so much for being a great customer service representative at Hobby Lobby!!!
I have just been going to Hobby Lobby the past 6 months. BECAUSE I am a HUGE LEGO fan. And I found out HOBBY LOBBY has the best selection of Crystal Clear Display cases that fit all of my lego creations. More sizes that I can dream off. In the past I went to Michaels, I can honestly say after coming to Hobby Lobby I won't be going to Michaels any more.!! And there are are so many other things to look at and want to buy at Hobby Lobby. So, very glad I went in the day I did!! Check out my photos!
I really liked this store. Even though everything in it is cheap junk. I realise that now, and I'd rather have quality items. But aside from that, the president of this company is a terrible person. He's a smuggler for one thing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation/3800-artifacts-once-bought-by-hobby-lobby-were-just-returned-to-iraq Oh and then there's this https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/courts/reports/2013/10/01/76033/hobby-lobby-v-sebelius-crafting-a-dangerous-precedent/ I won't be giving this company anymore of my business
I came down for a specific item I saw online when I saw it was on sale. When I located the item, the price was different, even though it was the same sku#. I asked the girl on the floor and she said "just show it to the cashier. She will match it." So I brought it along with several other items I added for my brand new cricut. The cashier said she has to go with the instore price and cannot honor the Hobby Lobby ad on my app. There was a manager right next to her, counting cash from the next register. Instead of joining in our conversation as to why I couldn't get the sale price, he just turned his back to us and continued counting. I said "Well then! You just inspired me to go to Michaels!" and left everything in my cart there as I walked away. I turn to the manager one more time and he just stayed his position. So, I went to Michaels and not only did they match the Hoby Lobby sale price, all of their Cricut accessories were BOGO or 50% off.
Cindy at Hobby Lobby Tallahassee was terrific. Was in a rush and needed to go thru (find best 6 ft garland) she took all down and cheerfully let me decide on 3. . Great attitude and service.....Thank You Cindy ...Love choices made for garland on my door!
I bulid model rockets. I purchase all mine from Hobby Lobby. They are the most reasonable price around. But the last four I bought from them. There missing pieces in the kit. Wonder if they know this and get a deal and sell them this way.. probably why there so discounted. Pretty sad I spend good money and this happens. I know when I buy the rockets some place else all the pieces are there.
Clerk hand entered all 50 items of customer ahead of me- get scanners or lose me forever
I really enjoy shopping at the West Mifflin Hobby Lobby! The staff is friendly and helpful. I find what I need and I do multiple crafts. The store looks beautiful, clean, and well organized. Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience!
I recently had to return many Christmas items that I had purchased for an event that was cancelled. I had my receipt but had removed and discarded all of the tags from the items. They could not have been more accommodating and helpful! This was the Dania Point Store in Dania Beach, FL. The manager, Tony was so courteous and friendly. This store is also very organized and clean!
I purchased 4 items and the total came to $13.01. I had $13 in cash and no change. When I asked the cashier if she had a penny she shook her head no. And did nothing. I asked the 2 cashiers behind me that were standing around talking if they had a penny. “No, we don’t do that”...was the response. Huh?! I’m not sure if it’s a Southern thing or a PUBLIX thing (where I work) but if someone needs a penny to complete a transaction, it’s usually offered. No big deal. I went to my car, where thankfully I had some change, brought in extra to leave at the register in case it happened to another customer, but was told that they weren’t allowed to do that. Probably not a big deal but what if it had been busy? I needed the items; I guess they would rather hold the line up. It rubbed me the wrong way. Guess I’ll use my debit card if I ever go there again but, frankly, I can easily go to Micheals or Joann’s.
Sales lady got really snarky when the item I wanted wasn't in stock and I had called before going and driven 40 miles round trip. She went into a tirade saying how holy and christian they were and essentially called me a liar. I bought one item before leaving and used a 40% off coupon and even with the coupon the price was higher than Michaels. Avoid the drama, shop at Michaels.
Wow the manager is such a beast!!! How did she get this job??? For such a great store, why would they hire someone so unfriendly and shrewd??? I also didn't think that fake leaves would be so expensive. They definitely are a little too high priced!!!!
I have had several pictures framed in your frame shop! They do an outstanding job! They work hard and enjoy there job too! You have a repeat customer! This was your Springfield,MO store on Battlefield😆
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.02 based on 49 reviews