Hobby Lobby Reviews

Hobby Lobby 1 star review on 26th September 2020
Mrs. Velasquez
Hobby Lobby 2 star review on 7th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
I was at the store in Virginia, MN today and had a wonderful experience! I needed some photos custom framed, wasn't sure how to even start. Dani, a Co Manager, came to help me. She had patience and kindness, she helped me out. She had them ready for me in about an hour. Was very pleased with her service!
Always have a great experience at this store! I'm looking forward to my next project I need help with.
Love the store, but over the years I have had horrible experiences with the managers, the most recent was today at the Janesville location, I had a complaint about people not wearing masks at this horrible time in Wisconsin, he was disinterested, spoke rudely and monotone and didn’t even respond in a professional manner, being a Christian based store, I feel you need not only professional managers , but one that listens to concerns of his customers, he seemed actually his was upset I spoke about health concerns, I had another experience with a very rude woman manager couple of years ago , it was a horrible experience. I was with family and she knew I was upset about her demeanor. This experience was also very unprofessional. He was older with gray hair and I am not happy to go back in to that store. Please find good managers that have a good moral heart and get rid of the ones that are just there for the money!!! He should be blessed he still has a job, please address this ASAP, will for sure tell others of his unprofessional behavior.
I love this store. I've found cute home decorations for a fair price.
zero knowledge of item location in the store, booted out of line due to employee purchase and the casher has no common since. If you customer only has one item and the coupon will not work on it.. Please let them know so they do not have to get into another line.
I was putting together a scrapbook for my husband who is retiring and had difficulty assembling it. I went into the Foothill Ranch store and asked for help. I was greeted by Alma, an employee, and I explained my problem. She called Barbara the assistant manager, who immediately came to help out. The two employees were so helpful and accommodating! What a wonderful experience!
Laughed at all the moaning & groaning here as if you're shopping some high end store. Its basically a five & dime, most everything made overseas. The store background music reminds me of what you hear in church, but does not make it a Christian store. They want sales, period. Loud mouth employees with their codes always yelling over loudspeaker system. Most employees are snotty, sloppy, don't cover their tattoos properly and are gutter trash.
But then again, decorations for holidays are worth the trip.
I was told by an associate at one store that an item would be held for me at another location as the only one they had was broken. It was not held and therefore I missed out on the 50% sale. When inquiring if they would honor the 50% I was told by one manager (possibly assistant manager) they NEVER hold anything overnight. I had time to think about it as I was driving to get it and realized I am the customer, ready to spend money and they should be more flexible about it. When I got to the store, the assistant manager was curt and basically said, sorry - use the 40% coupon. When I pushed and said it didn't seem like good customer service she walked away without saying anything. I ask the checkout woman, "did she just leave?" The checkout woman was very understanding and kind. I even apologized for being pushy. The assistant manager came back and said the store manager said no. I left the product there.
I called the store back when I left and told the manager how disappointed I was and that they didn't seem to value customer service. He had a tone that came across as, "Well, that's too bad." I won't be shopping there again. Brick and mortor stores are dying. Can't afford to treat people this way.
It's been a month and my home bound handicapped daughter still haven't received $100 worth of items. I WILL NEVER USE THEM OR SHOP THEIR AGAIN!!!!!!!
Floral department items are marked wrong on the tag, on the shelf AND on the package.

I picked three ivy garlands, priced $3.99 each, each hanging among the other IDENTICAL garlands priced $15.99.
At the checkout, I pointed out the discrepancy, hoping they'd meet me half way for the error; instead, I was told by the manager that was the old price, the new price is $19.99.
Christian companies should not have ridiculous price discrepancies, rude customer service, poor business practices and inability to admit their faults.

So disappointed with this "CHRISTIAN" business in Pueblo.

C'mon, guys, be a good example to the rest of the retail world!!
employees very unfriendly-not helpful at all. they were standing around talking with each other and i was on my own to find my needs. they would point me in a direction and continue talking. i felt that they did not like their job and needed to be some where else.
Wow! Was in hobby lobby in Panama city, Fl Cashier took issue with me wearing a Biden shirt, made it clear she was a Trump supporter. Also noticed all the folks in there doing inventory or reset were youngish white girls. Not ONE person of any ethnicity other than white in the entire store. Is this just another example of racism in America?
Customer Service is horrible there THEY try to give you the cheapest price they can for a return! Knowing good AND well they dont ever give discounts on cricut stuff they just want you to spend more money there im giving my business to micheals
Defective product.
Terrible place to work. The company doesnt take care of their employees, employees get yelled at by customers who cant read and the fact that the company doesnt have maternity leave or allow accommodations for pregnant/ expecting mothers.
I purchased a sewing machine less than a month from there. It was not working properly. They said they don't accept returns unless they are unopened and unused. How in the hell are you gonna know something is broke if you don't open it. I will never by anything from Hobby Lobby again. I have given Hobby Lobby a lot of business and money........Never Again. I'd rather pay more.
LOVE their political view and LOVE the store!
LOVE their political view and LOVE the store!
I won’t go to a store that supports a con man for President. There’s no reason to support anyone much less him.
The manager Sheryl and the Clovis location is extremely rude and goes out of her way to NOT help customers. My sister accidentally forgot her wallet at this location and when we went back to retrieve it, Sheryl refused to get the wallet for my sister. She told my very pregnant sister that she would have to stand there and wait 20 minutes before the manager would walk a few steps to get the wallet. My sister came out of the store upset and her husband had to go in. He kindly requested the wallet so that they could leave and get their 10 month old son out of the heat. The woman still refused and told home “well you can just come back later when it’s cooler outside.” We left without the wallet and my brother in law had to go BACK to the store later to get the wallet. Can’t believe they would treat people like this at a “Christian” store.
THIS A VERY RACISTS COMPANY I ADVISE ANY WHO ISN'T PALE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THIS DESPICABLE PLACE IT'S FULL OF TRASH
Hobby Lobby is rated 2.12 based on 151 reviews