Hobby Lobby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobby Lobby

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy
Cindy at Hobby Lobby Tallahassee was terrific. Was in a rush and needed to go thru (find best 6 ft garland) she took all down and cheerfully let me decide on 3. . Great attitude and service.....Thank You Cindy ...Love choices made for garland on my door!
I really enjoy shopping at the West Mifflin Hobby Lobby! The staff is friendly and helpful. I find what I need and I do multiple crafts. The store looks beautiful, clean, and well organized. Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience!
I recently had to return many Christmas items that I had purchased for an event that was cancelled. I had my receipt but had removed and discarded all of the tags from the items. They could not have been more accommodating and helpful! This was the Dania Point Store in Dania Beach, FL. The manager, Tony was so courteous and friendly. This store is also very organized and clean!
I have had several pictures framed in your frame shop! They do an outstanding job! They work hard and enjoy there job too! You have a repeat customer! This was your Springfield,MO store on Battlefield😆
I had to let your company know, what an amazing experience I had last night at your store in Watertown,SD. The manager at the store David helped me frame a pastel portrait I had mad . He did such a great job and made sure it was just perfect! I could not have asked it to turn out better . He put his heart into helping me , which is hard to find anymore . I felt like you needed to know sometimes you only hear the bad not the good ! I asked him his name after he was done helping me so I could give him the recognition he so deserved. His name is David Warne and I would recommend Your store to anyone because of his great customer service!
Nancy an employee at HL store Fairview HTS, Framing department was wonderful!!! She helped me decide how to frame a beautiful canvas, spent an hour carefully putting it all together. It turned out great! Which I had taken a pic of it! Very professional in her job but a joy to be around. Kudos to Nancy!!! A very happy customer! P.S. I have always taken my items to be framed to hobby lobby the last five years and have never been disappointed! Keep these good employees and pay them well! D. Hulse
Great place to shop, amazing customer service.
As an employee for four years, I would just like to compliment the staff I had the pleasure to work with due to my decision to move on. The location is in Las Vegas at the Fort Apache and Tropicana. To the manager I have to say that there is no manager working that cares more about the presentation and cleanliness of their workplace more than him. As for the comanagers, they to were fun to get to know and the co-workers made the workplace a joy with hard work coming constantly. Thank you for the retail experience and Jesus Lives ....j
La Habra Hobby Lobby is amazing. Love it.
Hobby lobby does a really good job custom of making frames. Love!
Hobby Lobby. Prices and customer service is awesome. Why is ever retailer not like this.
I spend way too much time and money at hobby lobby. Crafts on crafts on crafts.
Hobby Lobby freaking rocks. Everything is good quality, love the wedding stuff.
I’ve bought nine soft Christmas blankets in less than a month. Help me xD THEY’RE AMAZING
I love hobby lobby but their check outs leave so much for desired. Takes forever.
Amazing products, love the design hints and tips hobby lobby staff give.
So much more than I expected ! It’s like a Christmas village inside