Hobby Lobby Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"As an employee for four years, I would just like to compliment the staff I had the pleasure to work with due to my decision to move on. The location is in Las Vegas at the Fort Apache and Tropicana. To the manager I have to say that there is no manager working that cares more about the presentation and cleanliness of their workplace more than him. As for the comanagers, they to were fun to get to know and the co-workers made the workplace a joy with hard work coming constantly. Thank you for the retail experience and Jesus Lives ....j"
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"customer service fail. I ordered a gift card 10 days ago. It shipped the same day and was never received. Customer Service is telling me my only option is to have the GC cancelled and refund my money. Can you not cancel the GC and send another one?"
"It is ridiculous that in this day and age that nothing is scanned and every item must be entered by hand. Hence the constant long lines. No employee seems to help fellow employee. If an employee needs help they are perceived as stupid. Strange behavior from a quote Christian based company."
"I went to a Hobby Lobby today to buy an item using their 40% off coupon. There was a yellow price tag on the item, which apparently meant it didn't qualify for the coupon. Okay. What about a price match from another store? The first store that I visited flat out told me 'no, we don't do any price matching whatsoever'. I spoke to a manager who confirmed this statement. This is straight from the FAQ on their site: Do you honor competitors’ ads? We do honor competitors’ ads in-store if a specific price is listed and we stock the exact same item. However, we do not honor competitors’ "percent off" ads or coupons. We exclude all Holiday door buster ads, Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Simplicity & McCall's patterns, clearance, and closeout items from this policy. Sorry, competitors’ ads are not honored online. So I went to a different Hobby Lobby after trying other shops. I wanted to talk to them about what I learned above. Initially, they once again there was no price matching. A manager arrived and claimed there WAS price matching however, there were several stipulations: 1) it had to be ON THE SHELF of the shop they were matching 2) it had to be the exact same 3) they had to call them to find these things out. I have done price matching at Target, Best Buy, Apple, JC Penny, Fred Meyer, Office Depot, and Petco. None of them have these requirements providing the retailer you're matching is reputable. Furthermore, they just need to check the price and move on with their lives. I'd like to point out I was not trying to match something outrageous. It was a $119 item (the SRP) which was $90 dollars (not on sale) at Home Depot. The second manager went into a diatribe about how these online places didn't have to worry about lights and fixtures and shelves. She actually went on and on about the difficulties of running a brick and mortar store. In any event, the ultimate truth was that they really just wanted us to pay and leave. By the way, I ensured I was in a line that wouldn't jam up traffic. No one could get in line behind us because the checker closed down after us. I wasn't not wasting the time of other customers. I just wanted to understand why they wouldn't follow the company policy. Her answer was that she doesn't have anything to do with the web site. Despite the fact that, as you can see above, the only place you CAN get a price match is in the store. I will never go back. There are WAY too many options."
"Love hobby lobby. massive product range always really good quality. Michaels & Joann are good but they carry no where near the product range that hobby lobby has."
"Bought a set a draws that were advertised for $199, with a discount I got them them a little cheaper but still to have them delivered paid $191. They arrived and were badly made, could not stand up by themselves, cracked and looked like a child painted them. It took me two hours to return them to the nearest store, stood in line for another 20 minutes, to find out they do not refund you for the shipping costs, will never shop here again nor recommend anyone to go here. Will stick with better quality and more honorable stores."
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.50 based on 20 reviews