Hobby Lobby Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?
Click Here

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"I have always been amazed at the amount of religious product at hobby lobby. In the past, I could not find a desk calendar that didn’t have a cross on it. (Would not have been appropriate in my office). This time I went to the Latham, NY store get decorations for my grandchild‘s baptism. I thought hobby lobby would be the best place! I was so wrong. They did not have one baptism decoration. I guess you want to spread the good word but not baptize new Christians? Still shaking my head."
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"customer service fail. I ordered a gift card 10 days ago. It shipped the same day and was never received. Customer Service is telling me my only option is to have the GC cancelled and refund my money. Can you not cancel the GC and send another one?"
"Late delivery of my order of $1000+ Order. Tracking says it was but it wasn't. Found it hard for anyone to replay to my emails. Beware things can go wrong at Hobby Lobby!"
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.13 based on 31 reviews