Hobby Lobby Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"I love this store, but the person who attended me in register 1 at 8:00pm was so mean to me didn't want to scan a coupon for me and made me feel as trash in front other people. And said maybe next time and I said if the Lord want."
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I spend a lot of $$$ st hobby lobby almost every week..and have shopped there for years.. I have never shopped at a place with such unfriendly people the stores are all the same does not seem very christian"
"I was with my elderly mother in line to pay. She had to go to the restroom and asked me to finish paying for her order with her debit card. I used an on line coupon paid for her items. I then tried to pay for my items and use my online coupon. I was refused. Seriously, you just lost a customer for $3.18. Michael's does not seem to have this kind of issue. Not that there will be a next time, but I should have told the 84 year old woman to pee in the floor."
"Went to Hobby lobby to purchase thread and fabric for an independent living project. I picked out my fabric which was BRIGHT BLUE and then asked the lady what color thread to get, she then said to get WHITE. I was working on my project, when I was sewing the waist band, my teacher pointed out that I was using THE WRONG COLOR. keep in mind,I made these shorts FROM SCRATCH and I was almost done with the waistband. NOW I HAVE TO RESTART MY WHOLE PROJECT BECAUSE OF THIS PERSON. 10/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. I AM NOW GOING TO FAIL THIS CLASS. PRO TIP- DO NOT GET WHITE THREAD IF YOUR FABRIC IS BLUE!!"
"Store manager very rude boxes in front of merchandise was told they stock on Monday's and would not help or get help to move boxes. Store in Thornton CO both managers not helpful and they have attitudes went to Westminister CO that store is great"
"I love the corporation of Hobby Lobby. I love that they give their employees Sundays off. I love the Christian themed items in the store. However, I am sick of the lines at this particular Hobby Lobby. And today, I saw dishonesty at the Hobby Lobby, so I will shop elsewhere. After waiting in the line, with my small child, I was happy to start checking out. The cashier saw that the calligraphy pens, 2 packs, were labeled at $1.99 each. She said that she felt that the price was wrong. She called the co-manager, Jesse, over. He said that he too felt the price was wrong. They called back to that section of the store and whoever was back there could not verify that the price was different. After waiting several more minutes, with my small anxious child, the co-manager got on his phone to attempt to look up a price. Now mind you, they were BOTH labeled $1.99. He said that he "thought" that the price "should" be $12.99 each. I was furious. They were guessing. I would have left the entire order there but I had already waited almost 15 minutes, in line and at the register, and I had to have the items. I only bought one pack of the pens. I had another customer ask me if they were not honoring what was labeled. I told her that they were not. Not only did they make me wait, but also the 5 or so people behind me. I called corporate and told them that this store is run poorly and DISHONEST."
"Awful place to work for. Nasty mean people. No way a Christian company"
"It is ridiculous that in this day and age that nothing is scanned and every item must be entered by hand. Hence the constant long lines. No employee seems to help fellow employee. If an employee needs help they are perceived as stupid. Strange behavior from a quote Christian based company."
"I went to a Hobby Lobby today to buy an item using their 40% off coupon. There was a yellow price tag on the item, which apparently meant it didn't qualify for the coupon. Okay. What about a price match from another store? The first store that I visited flat out told me 'no, we don't do any price matching whatsoever'. I spoke to a manager who confirmed this statement. This is straight from the FAQ on their site: Do you honor competitors’ ads? We do honor competitors’ ads in-store if a specific price is listed and we stock the exact same item. However, we do not honor competitors’ "percent off" ads or coupons. We exclude all Holiday door buster ads, Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Simplicity & McCall's patterns, clearance, and closeout items from this policy. Sorry, competitors’ ads are not honored online. So I went to a different Hobby Lobby after trying other shops. I wanted to talk to them about what I learned above. Initially, they once again there was no price matching. A manager arrived and claimed there WAS price matching however, there were several stipulations: 1) it had to be ON THE SHELF of the shop they were matching 2) it had to be the exact same 3) they had to call them to find these things out. I have done price matching at Target, Best Buy, Apple, JC Penny, Fred Meyer, Office Depot, and Petco. None of them have these requirements providing the retailer you're matching is reputable. Furthermore, they just need to check the price and move on with their lives. I'd like to point out I was not trying to match something outrageous. It was a $119 item (the SRP) which was $90 dollars (not on sale) at Home Depot. The second manager went into a diatribe about how these online places didn't have to worry about lights and fixtures and shelves. She actually went on and on about the difficulties of running a brick and mortar store. In any event, the ultimate truth was that they really just wanted us to pay and leave. By the way, I ensured I was in a line that wouldn't jam up traffic. No one could get in line behind us because the checker closed down after us. I wasn't not wasting the time of other customers. I just wanted to understand why they wouldn't follow the company policy. Her answer was that she doesn't have anything to do with the web site. Despite the fact that, as you can see above, the only place you CAN get a price match is in the store. I will never go back. There are WAY too many options."
"Bought a set a draws that were advertised for $199, with a discount I got them them a little cheaper but still to have them delivered paid $191. They arrived and were badly made, could not stand up by themselves, cracked and looked like a child painted them. It took me two hours to return them to the nearest store, stood in line for another 20 minutes, to find out they do not refund you for the shipping costs, will never shop here again nor recommend anyone to go here. Will stick with better quality and more honorable stores."
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.07 based on 27 reviews