Hobby Lobby Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"The hobby lobby store is absolutely wonderful in Chula Vista, California. I’ve also ran into the workers there and they have been extremely helpful and cheery except for one. Her name tag said “Annie” and she is deaf. Myself and my friends have visited the store at separate times by ourselves. It just happened that we were all having a conversation and we all started talking about your employee, Annie. We all have been very disappointed with her being extremely unfriendly and had an obvious attitude of “why are you bothering me?” With a roll of eyes. One of my co workers has recently learned sign language and was excited to be able to communicate but Annie was not impressed. Please understand that I am deaf myself and I work with customers on a daily basis at my job. I would never give attitudes towards customers since that will make them leave the store not in a positive vibe. I just wanted you to be aware and possibly re train your employees or a one on one with Annie about giving customers some kind of satisfaction and would enjoy coming back. After all that’s how good business works. I understand everyone has bad days but this was an encounter on multiple different occasions and she is now known as a disgruntled employee that shoppers wants to avoid. She may be very knowledgeable and have some strong points in doing her job but working with customers is something she needs to work on. It’s just terrible and she leaves customers feeling bad. Thank you and hope you take this into consideration and fix it. It’s a wonderful store and you need employees to serve with excellence."
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.07 based on 27 reviews