Hobby Lobby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobby Lobby

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy
I usually like hobby lobby, I love their crafting products I really like all of the cute items that they have in their store. I have bought a lot of material in there and I bought some this week to upholster a set of dining chairs and the material turned out to be faded in a lot of places and I covered a couple of chairs in the light material and you can totally see the difference. I checked cushions back in to show them the difference and the whole matter of it is even if it was on clearance they should warn people that there is no guarantee that the material is good.She pointed out that the material was on clearance and that was probably the reason that it had been marked down. I think that if they are going to sell below standard material they should warn people I had of time so that they know they’re taking chances. I had nine chairs to cover And one stuck out like a sore thumb so I took the cover off and looked through the material to see if I could find something better. Clearance or no clearance, I think that they should stand by the quality of their materials., Everyone likes a good bargain but it’s not much fun if you have to go fixing up the screw ups that you can get for using bargain stuff And I am just wanting to say be careful when you buy material that is on clearance at Hobby Lobby. There is no guarantee. There was no refund and I don’t think the customer service was very good in this case either.
The hobby lobby store is absolutely wonderful in Chula Vista, California. I’ve also ran into the workers there and they have been extremely helpful and cheery except for one. Her name tag said “Annie” and she is deaf. Myself and my friends have visited the store at separate times by ourselves. It just happened that we were all having a conversation and we all started talking about your employee, Annie. We all have been very disappointed with her being extremely unfriendly and had an obvious attitude of “why are you bothering me?” With a roll of eyes. One of my co workers has recently learned sign language and was excited to be able to communicate but Annie was not impressed. Please understand that I am deaf myself and I work with customers on a daily basis at my job. I would never give attitudes towards customers since that will make them leave the store not in a positive vibe. I just wanted you to be aware and possibly re train your employees or a one on one with Annie about giving customers some kind of satisfaction and would enjoy coming back. After all that’s how good business works. I understand everyone has bad days but this was an encounter on multiple different occasions and she is now known as a disgruntled employee that shoppers wants to avoid. She may be very knowledgeable and have some strong points in doing her job but working with customers is something she needs to work on. It’s just terrible and she leaves customers feeling bad. Thank you and hope you take this into consideration and fix it. It’s a wonderful store and you need employees to serve with excellence.
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.05 based on 38 reviews