Hobby Lobby Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?
Click Here

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"I have had several pictures framed in your frame shop! They do an outstanding job! They work hard and enjoy there job too! You have a repeat customer! This was your Springfield,MO store on Battlefield😆"
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I had to let your company know, what an amazing experience I had last night at your store in Watertown,SD. The manager at the store David helped me frame a pastel portrait I had mad . He did such a great job and made sure it was just perfect! I could not have asked it to turn out better . He put his heart into helping me , which is hard to find anymore . I felt like you needed to know sometimes you only hear the bad not the good ! I asked him his name after he was done helping me so I could give him the recognition he so deserved. His name is David Warne and I would recommend Your store to anyone because of his great customer service!"
"Nancy an employee at HL store Fairview HTS, Framing department was wonderful!!! She helped me decide how to frame a beautiful canvas, spent an hour carefully putting it all together. It turned out great! Which I had taken a pic of it! Very professional in her job but a joy to be around. Kudos to Nancy!!! A very happy customer! P.S. I have always taken my items to be framed to hobby lobby the last five years and have never been disappointed! Keep these good employees and pay them well! D. Hulse"
"Great place to shop, amazing customer service."
"As an employee for four years, I would just like to compliment the staff I had the pleasure to work with due to my decision to move on. The location is in Las Vegas at the Fort Apache and Tropicana. To the manager I have to say that there is no manager working that cares more about the presentation and cleanliness of their workplace more than him. As for the comanagers, they to were fun to get to know and the co-workers made the workplace a joy with hard work coming constantly. Thank you for the retail experience and Jesus Lives ....j"
"La Habra Hobby Lobby is amazing. Love it."
"Hobby lobby does a really good job custom of making frames. Love!"
"Hobby Lobby. Prices and customer service is awesome. Why is ever retailer not like this."
"I spend way too much time and money at hobby lobby. Crafts on crafts on crafts."
"Hobby Lobby freaking rocks. Everything is good quality, love the wedding stuff."
"I’ve bought nine soft Christmas blankets in less than a month. Help me xD THEY’RE AMAZING"
"I love hobby lobby but their check outs leave so much for desired. Takes forever."
"Amazing products, love the design hints and tips hobby lobby staff give."
"So much more than I expected ! It’s like a Christmas village inside"
"Love hobby lobby. massive product range always really good quality. Michaels & Joann are good but they carry no where near the product range that hobby lobby has."
"I usually like hobby lobby, I love their crafting products I really like all of the cute items that they have in their store. I have bought a lot of material in there and I bought some this week to upholster a set of dining chairs and the material turned out to be faded in a lot of places and I covered a couple of chairs in the light material and you can totally see the difference. I checked cushions back in to show them the difference and the whole matter of it is even if it was on clearance they should warn people that there is no guarantee that the material is good.She pointed out that the material was on clearance and that was probably the reason that it had been marked down. I think that if they are going to sell below standard material they should warn people I had of time so that they know they’re taking chances. I had nine chairs to cover And one stuck out like a sore thumb so I took the cover off and looked through the material to see if I could find something better. Clearance or no clearance, I think that they should stand by the quality of their materials., Everyone likes a good bargain but it’s not much fun if you have to go fixing up the screw ups that you can get for using bargain stuff And I am just wanting to say be careful when you buy material that is on clearance at Hobby Lobby. There is no guarantee. There was no refund and I don’t think the customer service was very good in this case either."
"The hobby lobby store is absolutely wonderful in Chula Vista, California. I’ve also ran into the workers there and they have been extremely helpful and cheery except for one. Her name tag said “Annie” and she is deaf. Myself and my friends have visited the store at separate times by ourselves. It just happened that we were all having a conversation and we all started talking about your employee, Annie. We all have been very disappointed with her being extremely unfriendly and had an obvious attitude of “why are you bothering me?” With a roll of eyes. One of my co workers has recently learned sign language and was excited to be able to communicate but Annie was not impressed. Please understand that I am deaf myself and I work with customers on a daily basis at my job. I would never give attitudes towards customers since that will make them leave the store not in a positive vibe. I just wanted you to be aware and possibly re train your employees or a one on one with Annie about giving customers some kind of satisfaction and would enjoy coming back. After all that’s how good business works. I understand everyone has bad days but this was an encounter on multiple different occasions and she is now known as a disgruntled employee that shoppers wants to avoid. She may be very knowledgeable and have some strong points in doing her job but working with customers is something she needs to work on. It’s just terrible and she leaves customers feeling bad. Thank you and hope you take this into consideration and fix it. It’s a wonderful store and you need employees to serve with excellence."
"I have always been amazed at the amount of religious product at hobby lobby. In the past, I could not find a desk calendar that didn’t have a cross on it. (Would not have been appropriate in my office). This time I went to the Latham, NY store get decorations for my grandchild‘s baptism. I thought hobby lobby would be the best place! I was so wrong. They did not have one baptism decoration. I guess you want to spread the good word but not baptize new Christians? Still shaking my head."
"customer service fail. I ordered a gift card 10 days ago. It shipped the same day and was never received. Customer Service is telling me my only option is to have the GC cancelled and refund my money. Can you not cancel the GC and send another one?"
"Late delivery of my order of $1000+ Order. Tracking says it was but it wasn't. Found it hard for anyone to replay to my emails. Beware things can go wrong at Hobby Lobby!"
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.13 based on 31 reviews