Hobby Lobby Reviews

Rose Adamczyk
Hobby Lobby 1 star review on 19th December 2019
New Michael's Fan
More Photos & Videos
Hobby Lobby makes me happy. They are Christian and not affraid to show it. God will reward them. They are not cowards, and they understand that they and thier employees rights to make a living and feed thier families come from God. They are a light in this dark dark world.
Love this store and they let you bring your dog!!!
I always shop at your Exton, Pa. store. My favorite department is your sewing and fabrics. With that said I must tell Betty is the best. She knows her department, she is a people person, always KIND, COURTEOUS,FAST and is a pleasure to speak with. When I go there if she is not working I'll save my purchase for another day. Even though I've been sewing for decades there are times where Betty knows much more and helps me solve my sewing problems. She is just an ABSOLUTE joy. Thanks for having such a WONDERFUL employee. I've seen other employees working that department not know how to answer a customers questions. That's why I wait for Betty to make my purchases.
Professional customer service. An employee stocking shelves stopped what they were doing to lead me halfway across the store to locate an air brush.
As we were searching two well dressed management people walking by asked the employee if they could help. One of the managers knew right where the item was and led me to it, then offered to answer and questions about the choices. So nice to visit a store where the customer matters.
Hobby Lobby ~ My favorite place , my second home :)
Love to recognize a Gentleman James who's ALWAYS so polite and helpful , love his personality and helpful skills . Thank you James for makeing my visit more pleasant , job well . TARA
I bought three pieces of furniture and the manager helped me get it lined up. Two of the male employees went back to the warehouse got everything out brought it up front. They loaded in my car they tied the hatchback down for me and we're so courteous. The entire shopping experience was a five-star. I was at the store on Southern and Signal Butte in Mesa Arizona
I came into Hobby Lobby and everyone was incredibly sweet! The person I want to give a 5/6 star review 2 is Liliya, she asked me if I had a smartphone then she told me that she can give me 40% off these beautiful earrings, then she saw that I bought something that was very expensive it actually snaps it's called heavy duty snap pliers she suggested that I take 40% off of that instead of the earrings, wow! Wow! I did not even think of that thank you so much for being a great customer service representative at Hobby Lobby!!!
I have just been going to Hobby Lobby the past 6 months. BECAUSE I am a HUGE LEGO fan. And I found out HOBBY LOBBY has the best selection of Crystal Clear Display cases that fit all of my lego creations. More sizes that I can dream off. In the past I went to Michaels, I can honestly say after coming to Hobby Lobby I won't be going to Michaels any more.!! And there are are so many other things to look at and want to buy at Hobby Lobby. So, very glad I went in the day I did!! Check out my photos!
Cindy at Hobby Lobby Tallahassee was terrific. Was in a rush and needed to go thru (find best 6 ft garland) she took all down and cheerfully let me decide on 3. . Great attitude and service.....Thank You Cindy ...Love choices made for garland on my door!
I really enjoy shopping at the West Mifflin Hobby Lobby! The staff is friendly and helpful. I find what I need and I do multiple crafts. The store looks beautiful, clean, and well organized.
Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience!
I recently had to return many Christmas items that I had purchased for an event that was cancelled. I had my receipt but had removed and discarded all of the tags from the items. They could not have been more accommodating and helpful! This was the Dania Point Store in Dania Beach, FL. The manager, Tony was so courteous and friendly. This store is also very organized and clean!
I have had several pictures framed in your frame shop! They do an outstanding job! They work hard and enjoy there job too! You have a repeat customer! This was your Springfield,MO store on Battlefield😆
I had to let your company know, what an amazing experience I had last night at your store in Watertown,SD. The manager at the store David helped me frame a pastel portrait I had mad . He did such a great job and made sure it was just perfect! I could not have asked it to turn out better . He put his heart into helping me , which is hard to find anymore . I felt like you needed to know sometimes you only hear the bad not the good ! I asked him his name after he was done helping me so I could give him the recognition he so deserved. His name is David Warne and I would recommend Your store to anyone because of his great customer service!
Nancy an employee at HL store Fairview HTS, Framing department was wonderful!!! She helped me decide how to frame a beautiful canvas, spent an hour carefully putting it all together. It turned out great! Which I had taken a pic of it! Very professional in her job but a joy to be around. Kudos to Nancy!!!
A very happy customer!
P.S. I have always taken my items to be framed to hobby lobby the last five years and have never been disappointed! Keep these good employees and pay them well!
D. Hulse
Great place to shop, amazing customer service.
As an employee for four years, I would just like to compliment the staff I had the pleasure to work with due to my decision to move on. The location is in Las Vegas at the Fort Apache and Tropicana. To the manager I have to say that there is no manager working that cares more about the presentation and cleanliness of their workplace more than him. As for the comanagers, they to were fun to get to know and the co-workers made the workplace a joy with hard work coming constantly. Thank you for the retail experience and Jesus Lives ....j
La Habra Hobby Lobby is amazing. Love it.
Hobby lobby does a really good job custom of making frames. Love!
Hobby Lobby. Prices and customer service is awesome. Why is ever retailer not like this.
I spend way too much time and money at hobby lobby. Crafts on crafts on crafts.
Hobby Lobby is rated 2.14 based on 108 reviews