Hobby Lobby Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hobby Lobby deliver?

How can I contact Hobby Lobby?

Tell us how Hobby Lobby made you happy

"Nancy an employee at HL store Fairview HTS, Framing department was wonderful!!! She helped me decide how to frame a beautiful canvas, spent an hour carefully putting it all together. It turned out great! Which I had taken a pic of it! Very professional in her job but a joy to be around. Kudos to Nancy!!! A very happy customer! P.S. I have always taken my items to be framed to hobby lobby the last five years and have never been disappointed! Keep these good employees and pay them well! D. Hulse"
Are you Hobby Lobby? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great place to shop, amazing customer service."
"As an employee for four years, I would just like to compliment the staff I had the pleasure to work with due to my decision to move on. The location is in Las Vegas at the Fort Apache and Tropicana. To the manager I have to say that there is no manager working that cares more about the presentation and cleanliness of their workplace more than him. As for the comanagers, they to were fun to get to know and the co-workers made the workplace a joy with hard work coming constantly. Thank you for the retail experience and Jesus Lives ....j"
"La Habra Hobby Lobby is amazing. Love it."
"Hobby lobby does a really good job custom of making frames. Love!"
"Hobby Lobby. Prices and customer service is awesome. Why is ever retailer not like this."
"I spend way too much time and money at hobby lobby. Crafts on crafts on crafts."
"Hobby Lobby freaking rocks. Everything is good quality, love the wedding stuff."
"I’ve bought nine soft Christmas blankets in less than a month. Help me xD THEY’RE AMAZING"
"I love hobby lobby but their check outs leave so much for desired. Takes forever."
"Amazing products, love the design hints and tips hobby lobby staff give."
"So much more than I expected ! It’s like a Christmas village inside"
"Love hobby lobby. massive product range always really good quality. Michaels & Joann are good but they carry no where near the product range that hobby lobby has."
"The hobby lobby store is absolutely wonderful in Chula Vista, California. I’ve also ran into the workers there and they have been extremely helpful and cheery except for one. Her name tag said “Annie” and she is deaf. Myself and my friends have visited the store at separate times by ourselves. It just happened that we were all having a conversation and we all started talking about your employee, Annie. We all have been very disappointed with her being extremely unfriendly and had an obvious attitude of “why are you bothering me?” With a roll of eyes. One of my co workers has recently learned sign language and was excited to be able to communicate but Annie was not impressed. Please understand that I am deaf myself and I work with customers on a daily basis at my job. I would never give attitudes towards customers since that will make them leave the store not in a positive vibe. I just wanted you to be aware and possibly re train your employees or a one on one with Annie about giving customers some kind of satisfaction and would enjoy coming back. After all that’s how good business works. I understand everyone has bad days but this was an encounter on multiple different occasions and she is now known as a disgruntled employee that shoppers wants to avoid. She may be very knowledgeable and have some strong points in doing her job but working with customers is something she needs to work on. It’s just terrible and she leaves customers feeling bad. Thank you and hope you take this into consideration and fix it. It’s a wonderful store and you need employees to serve with excellence."
"I have always been amazed at the amount of religious product at hobby lobby. In the past, I could not find a desk calendar that didn’t have a cross on it. (Would not have been appropriate in my office). This time I went to the Latham, NY store get decorations for my grandchild‘s baptism. I thought hobby lobby would be the best place! I was so wrong. They did not have one baptism decoration. I guess you want to spread the good word but not baptize new Christians? Still shaking my head."
"customer service fail. I ordered a gift card 10 days ago. It shipped the same day and was never received. Customer Service is telling me my only option is to have the GC cancelled and refund my money. Can you not cancel the GC and send another one?"
"Late delivery of my order of $1000+ Order. Tracking says it was but it wasn't. Found it hard for anyone to replay to my emails. Beware things can go wrong at Hobby Lobby!"
"I was with my elderly mother in line to pay. She had to go to the restroom and asked me to finish paying for her order with her debit card. I used an on line coupon paid for her items. I then tried to pay for my items and use my online coupon. I was refused. Seriously, you just lost a customer for $3.18. Michael's does not seem to have this kind of issue. Not that there will be a next time, but I should have told the 84 year old woman to pee in the floor."
"Went to Hobby lobby to purchase thread and fabric for an independent living project. I picked out my fabric which was BRIGHT BLUE and then asked the lady what color thread to get, she then said to get WHITE. I was working on my project, when I was sewing the waist band, my teacher pointed out that I was using THE WRONG COLOR. keep in mind,I made these shorts FROM SCRATCH and I was almost done with the waistband. NOW I HAVE TO RESTART MY WHOLE PROJECT BECAUSE OF THIS PERSON. 10/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. I AM NOW GOING TO FAIL THIS CLASS. PRO TIP- DO NOT GET WHITE THREAD IF YOUR FABRIC IS BLUE!!"
"Store manager very rude boxes in front of merchandise was told they stock on Monday's and would not help or get help to move boxes. Store in Thornton CO both managers not helpful and they have attitudes went to Westminister CO that store is great"
Hobby Lobby is rated 3.24 based on 25 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access