HOCHANDA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HOCHANDA

How would you rate HOCHANDA ?

"I had a slight problem whilst ordering on their website, and when I phoned Customer Services for help - the lady was SO helpful and sorted everything out for me very quickly. All in all a very pleasant experience."
"Prompt delivery service and great customer service"
"Competitive prices on their crafting items, deliver when they say they will with updates on despatch etc"
"I am an occasional purchaser but have always found their customer service to be excellent: efficient without being pushy and friendly but not familiar. Some companies could learn a lot from then."
HOCHANDA is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!